• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

mmm I'm munching on a roll of bottle caps! I haven't had them in YEARS!

ugh. been feeling nauseous lately. blah.

Anyone else decide what to do about the Christmas tree this year? We usually put ours in the living room, but im thinking DS is gonna mess it with it way too much :wacko: ...i thought about putting a gate around but i dont want to pay for that.

I was wondering about this too... Not sure what we are doing either. I don't want to buy a gate just for the tree.

No they aren't and she is too big to use it for anything else so it would be wasted after Christmas. We do need one for the steps though. She is going up and down at her leisure and it freaks me out!!!

yeah that would freak me out! We need a special gate for the top of the steps (one that mounts) but they are like $80 :shock:

you might be able to find them cheaper, but yeah, they are expensive...im pretty sure i saw one for $50 before, but im not positive on that...i would say your average will be $75 but could just depend on your area and business and whatnot.

haha yeah, you may find a better deal than i did...we have been putting off buying one for that reason. We went black friday shopping and i was looking then, but there weren't any deals. Boo! :brat:

Figures they would have a sale on everything BUT what you need. That's why I stay home.

haha yeah. figures! TBH, even though i do get some Christmas gifts Black Friday shopping. i mainly go so i can get the stuff we need for the house or babies or whatever :blush:

Baby gates are crazy expensive, we needed an extra long one for our kitchen and it was 60 bucks so we got it but then it was just a tad to small but we made do then when I got my stroller at that closing out sale I got the larger one normally 100 bucks for 62 so now we're good. You can look online second hand if you have a site like kijiji.

ive looked second hand and at yard sales, but i never have any luck with mounted baby gates..usually i can find the cheap $10 ones secondhand, but not the expensive gates. The good news is that isaiahs bedroom is downstairs and so is a bathroom, so he has no reason to be up there anyways. ...Elliot on the other hand, his bedroom will be up there, but we have time before we need to worry about that.

Ya I wouldn't want to buy a top-of-the-stairs safety gate second hand....just never know. Ours was $80 but it was definitely a must.

We just put up our tree and decorated it all today :D Alia was very interested in it and excited about it, but didn't try to wreck it or anything, which actually surprised me!!! We have ours in a corner so I'm going to wrap some twine around the trunk and then tie the twine onto hooks on the wall just in case it were to tip over onto her.
Instead of glass ornaments I used bows, beads, silver painted pine cones and lots and lots of lights! It looks great and if she were to pull anything off it's perfectly safe. :D

thats hopeful to know that Alia didn't murder the tree :haha: hopefully isaiah will figure it out like Alia did...otherwise she may owe him a visit to teach him lol we may put the tree up tonight, not sure yet though.

hmm good luck with that!!!!!!! LOL

I always do mine in stuff that can't be broken also but it does get really tiresome putting stuff back onto the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->