2 week wait - confused with symptoms

girlygirly

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am currently on my loooooong 2 week wait and i m totally confused about my symptoms.
I know I ovulated on 21st of this month. So this is my 9 dpo.
Symptoms :

1) Sore boobs : I dont know about this due to my exercise classes. My boobs hurt a little but thats the way it is since i started exercising around 6 months back. So i have no idea about this
2) Cramps: There are weird tugging feeling going on around my ovary/uterus area. This was max on 3 dpo to 6 dpo and then reduced intensity. But I can feel it every now and then even today. This feeling i get usually 2 days before af arrives.
3) CM: My cm dried up suddenly. So today, its super dry and again, this dryness exists 1 or 2 days before af arrives.

Any ideas ma ladies? :cry:

I am really hopeful that this is my month but keeping my fingers crossed as my hopes had been dashed for few months now :-k](*,)

Hello girly girly, not sure I have any advice but just wanted to let you know I am right here with you. 10 dpo and cannot stop obsessing over symptoms/lack of them, however hard I try.

What day are you going to test, presuming no AF?

I'm 13 dpo today and obsessing as well. Loads of sxs this month, cramping for days and BFNs yesterday and the day before. AF due on July 2, so I'm waiting until the 3rd to test. Not feeling to hopeful but more than anything I'll be so confused about how shitty I felt all week long, unlike anything before. Good luck and keep updating!

@citrusfruit : Thanks dearie... I cant wait to test but I am too scared to get my hopes dashed :nope: ... my af is due this friday. I plan to test tomorrow morning ...

@whitglass : I started cramping from 3 dpo and its like on and off all the time.. sometimes with full force.. makes me go arghh. Sometimes its just a sensation.. guess its the progesterone doing tricks. I will pray for you to get a bfp .. hoping loads of baby dust for all of us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->