2 week wait

Hi ladies,
Really thought I was out this morning as I had really bad stomach pains but it turned out to be pains to go to the toilet (sorry tmi)
Since then I've been feeling sicky and really thirty.
I've been exhausted all day, no energy at all.
Bubbling in my lower adaman and starving one minute and don't want food the next.
Hope this isn't all in my head.
Glad I have you ladies to take to.....keeps me sane lol xxx

Fx these are real symptoms and that this is your month ladyluck :dust:

I'm 8dpo :)

Struck down with awful toothache yesterday and it turns out my wisdom tooth needs to come out...But they can't do it until after 12 weeks if I'm pregnant. So knowing my luck this month will be the one lol. :dohh:

Sounds painful... I needed minor surgery for my wisdom so really hope yours is easier and you feel better soon!

When dpo will you start testing ladyluck?

Thanks, feels a little better today with the antibiotics. Apparently they can just pull it under local so not too bad... Unless I have to wait 12 weeks lol.

No symptoms so far, am 10? Dpo I think. Have ordered some internet cheapy tests that should be here by Tuesday. Will maybe test when they arrive. Not sure on this cycle at all. Had awful clomid side effects last cycle but none at all this time. Don't know what to make of it at all!

Glad the toothache is better.. Have no personal experience with clomid but if you want more info then some of the other forums like assisted conception and ltttc might have some answers...

Ragnhild- how are you doing today???
Worrying- hope toothache has eased today xxx

Had some mild cramping but decided to ignore it and not note it in my chart since every month I believe every small twinge is some sign and Google it like crazy... Lol hope I can stay away from the crazy behavior on the weekdays too! At the moment my work assignment is really boring so it's not helping the tww at all :(

Had some mild cramping but decided to ignore it and not note it in my chart since every month I believe every small twinge is some sign and Google it like crazy... Lol hope I can stay away from the crazy behavior on the weekdays too! At the moment my work assignment is really boring so it's not helping the tww at all :(

I know, it's so easy to do as we want it so badly xxxx
I even read somewhere to keep your feet warm to prevent uterus from contracting so I've been wearing socks to bed and flip flops on cold tiles. Ridiculous I know, but we do crazy things in TWW lol xxxx

I'm with you ladyluck keep getting horrible stomach ache and feeling certain I'm out - then I just seem to have an upset stomach! I'm still hanging in here 😩

I even read somewhere to keep your feet warm to prevent uterus from contracting so I've been wearing socks to bed and flip flops on cold tiles. Ridiculous I know, but we do crazy things in TWW lol xxxx

haha thanks ladyluck... i couldnt help but laugh reading your post! a thread with all the crazy things we do ttc would make a nice read :)

I'm with you ladyluck keep getting horrible stomach ache and feeling certain I'm out - then I just seem to have an upset stomach! I'm still hanging in here ��

sorry about the limbo sun... fx :dust:

haha thanks ladyluck... i couldnt help but laugh reading your post! a thread with all the crazy things we do ttc would make a nice read :)

Hi ladyluck (and the others), i couldnt find such a thread so i started one https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2423755-crazy-things-tried-get-pregnant.html
Didnt mention you by name of course ladyluck, but would be great if you wanted to post your socks and flipflops story :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
Really thought I was out this morning as I had really bad stomach pains but it turned out to be pains to go to the toilet (sorry tmi)
Since then I've been feeling sicky and really thirty.
I've been exhausted all day, no energy at all.
Bubbling in my lower adaman and starving one minute and don't want food the next.
Hope this isn't all in my head.
Glad I have you ladies to take to.....keeps me sane lol xxx

Sounds promising! Not long now!

Sometimes cramping can be a symptom.

I can't bare the 2ww either. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you.
I really hope it is, it was so intense though bit not out until AF shows and no sign yet 😀😀
I was extremely tired last night and hungry (even after having my main meal only a few hours before)
Where are you in your cycle hun ?
Baby dust to you xx

Struck down with awful toothache yesterday and it turns out my wisdom tooth needs to come out...But they can't do it until after 12 weeks if I'm pregnant. So knowing my luck this month will be the one lol. :dohh:

You have luck like mine lol!
Have you tried biting on a garlic clove? Heard it works wonders for toothache relief!

Thank you.
I really hope it is, it was so intense though bit not out until AF shows and no sign yet 😀😀
I was extremely tired last night and hungry (even after having my main meal only a few hours before)
Baby dust to you xx

Have you tried biting on a garlic clove? Heard it works wonders for toothache relief!

Thankfully the antibiotics have got rid of the pain for now, but I'll try that if it comes back! Had a BFN at 11dpo with an early response test so not looking good. Was afternoon urine though. :shrug:

Hi ladyluck (and the others), i couldnt find such a thread so i started one https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2423755-crazy-things-tried-get-pregnant.html
Didnt mention you by name of course ladyluck, but would be great if you wanted to post your socks and flipflops story :thumbup:

Lol. Will do😂😂😂😂

Hi ladies,
Sorry for being absent for a few days.
AF turned up late Sunday evening, very light.
So I'm out.
Strange month though.....shortest period ever. I'm normally 5-6 days but I've finished already.
Any thoughts ???
How's everyone else doing xxxx

Thank you.
Baby dust to you xx

Thankfully the antibiotics have got rid of the pain for now, but I'll try that if it comes back! Had a BFN at 11dpo with an early response test so not looking good. Was afternoon urine though. :shrug:

Glad the toothache has gone 😀😀
Sorry about the BFN, have you tried with morning urine....AF is absent??? x x x

Hi ladies,
So I'm out.
Strange month though.....shortest period ever. I'm normally 5-6 days but I've finished already.
Any thoughts ???

Hi ladyluck... what dpo did AF arrive? Fx it was IB maybe?? Otherwise you might want to start opks early, as short cycles make the next O difficult to predict. Fx either way :)

Thank you.
Baby dust to you xx

Hi worrying... hopefully it was just too early to be picked up? Fx!! Are you testing again or waiting to AF before testing?

Hi ladies,
So I'm out.
Any thoughts ???

Hi ladyluck... what dpo did AF arrive? Fx it was IB maybe?? Otherwise you might want to start opks early, as short cycles make the next O difficult to predict. Fx either way :)

Hi,
It was 12dpo, I did think of IB as it was light to start with but went really heavy the next two days and now today nothing???
I've been having bubbling in my belly too.
Might test in the morning......just to be certain xxxx

Hi ladies,
So I'm out.
Any thoughts ???

Hi,
It was 12dpo, I did think of IB as it was light to start with but went really heavy the next two days and now today nothing???
I've been having bubbling in my belly too.
Might test in the morning......just to be certain xxxx

Hmm have no exprience of coursr and dont want to get your hopes up but IB can apparently happen betwren 6-12dpo sp you are within the range. And the intensiry is different for all women so i woyldnt rule it out at keast. Maybe you want to test in a few days when hcg might possibly be detectable? Keeping my fx fir yoy :)
(Sorry for all the typos im using my crap mobile)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->