2 weeks late, BFN then BFP anyone??

Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I'm on my 2WW but just wanted to wish you all soooooo much luck. Have read this thread from start to finish and I think you have all had a pretty crazy and complicated few weeks so you MUST be due your :bfp: soooooooooooooooooooooonn

Lots of :dust:
and MUCHOS love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:( my doctor told me they won't do anything to help induce my AF until I miss 3 :( 2nd one is due tomorrow and still no sign of the last one - 4 weeks late now. Mines a medical issue though unfortunately as the medication i have to take can mask the positive and make all tests show negative. I don't really understand it but its sooo frustrating. :(

FX'd we all get out :bfp: very soon.

:dust:
Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I'm on my 2WW but just wanted to wish you all soooooo much luck. Have read this thread from start to finish and I think you have all had a pretty crazy and complicated few weeks so you MUST be due your :bfp: soooooooooooooooooooooonn

Lots of :dust:
and MUCHOS love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi picklepot! Really nice of you to stop by and say hello!

Yep we're a pretty complicated bunch on here as you've seen lol but we're all sticking with it and just hoping that another one of us has some good news soon. I'll know in a few days when I get the result of my blood test but I still can't determine right now which way it's going to go :shrug:.

How are you doing? How many dpo are you and have you had any symptoms yet?

x

:( my doctor told me they won't do anything to help induce my AF until I miss 3 :( 2nd one is due tomorrow and still no sign of the last one - 4 weeks late now. Mines a medical issue though unfortunately as the medication i have to take can mask the positive and make all tests show negative. I don't really understand it but its sooo frustrating. :(

FX'd we all get out :bfp: very soon.

Seems a very long time to wait, must be awful for you? Hope you get some answers soon either way :hugs:.

Hey Angelic,

Well atm I am only 3dpo but REALLY hoping this is my month. 18months TTC and it's starting to take it's toll now, although haven't and won't lose hope :D

Feel a bit 'icky' and have a funny feeling in my lower abdomen but at the mo, that could be ANYTHING.

My periods are awol. Anything from 28 to 49 days so I NEVER know where I am although my CBOPK was smiling at me for 3 days this month and hubby and I were pretty impeccable with our :sex: timing this month ;) so am REALLY keeping the fingers crossed.....

Also keeping my fingers crossed for you on your results..... Think POSITIVE... ideally, :bfp: hee hee xxxx

Just love this post xxxx

:dust: to all you lovely lot xxxx

Aww really hope this is your month. We've only been trying since christmas and that's felt like long enough :wacko:.

Keep us updated on your progress!

Fx'd and heaps of :dust:

x

Ok so negative on the blood test but you know what? I'm actually feeling really ok about it. I'm sure I ov'd earlier this week so we'll see what this cycle brings!! Best of luck to everyone else and tons of babydust all round xx

well 2nd af still a no show and test this morning was :bfn: -- can't cope with this i decided so made a doctors app for monday and won't leave until I get something done

Good on you Calasen. I always say no-one knows your body like you do so if you feel something's not right you should go get it checked it. Best of luck x

Thanks Angelic x Yep 18months has been a long time for us but we're still hopeful.

Crazy as it is, I had to get an ambulance for the hubby today and he was rushed in to theatre - looks like he may have had testicular torsion (twisted) :cry: My poor boy x anyway, he's still got two but doesn't look like we'll be :sex:much nor very soon so I REALLY hope we managed it this month already. Well, at least it gives the poor man a chance to recover if I WERE to already be preggy :D

xxxxxxxxxx :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Angelic x Yep 18months has been a long time for us but we're still hopeful.

Crazy as it is, I had to get an ambulance for the hubby today and he was rushed in to theatre - looks like he may have had testicular torsion (twisted) :cry: My poor boy x anyway, he's still got two but doesn't look like we'll be :sex:much nor very soon so I REALLY hope we managed it this month already. Well, at least it gives the poor man a chance to recover if I WERE to already be preggy :D

xxxxxxxxxx :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no that sounds absolutely dreadful, the poor love. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. And best of luck for this month, you may already be pg so fx'd!

xxxx

Well I wasn't pregnant, as I ovulated 3 days ago! Guess I'm just OVing with AF ! How strange. GL everyone x

Hello ladies.

So sorry you are all going through this.

I am only a day late but I want to tell you about this happening to me last year.

I missed 2 periods! 2! So the dr's ran blood test and the pregnancy part came back negative but my health came back perfect.

As it turned out my body was just under stress!

Well I wasn't pregnant, as I ovulated 3 days ago! Guess I'm just OVing with AF ! How strange. GL everyone x

I'm pretty sure I ov'd last week as well so either I'll be pg or AF will turn up for the first time in two/three months! Can't wait either way!!!!

Hello ladies.

So sorry you are all going through this.

I am only a day late but I want to tell you about this happening to me last year.

I missed 2 periods! 2! So the dr's ran blood test and the pregnancy part came back negative but my health came back perfect.

As it turned out my body was just under stress!

I think this is what's happened to me too! But hopefully things are starting to get back to normal this cycle and I'm looking forward to getting a lovely BFP but if not than AF which means my cycle is returning yay!!

I think I'm in the 2 week wait and am planning to test this weekend. I still haven't had a proper AF though for about 9 weeks!! Have you seen your doctor yet hun?

i got bloods taken yesturday should have results soon :) If negative gonna look at ways to force AF back to normal. if inconclusive again ultrasound first then take it from there.

Have now missed 2 periods :(

it would be WONDERFUL if we're all preggo..considering that we are BACK in the same boat again...smh

Awww girlies - Fingers crossed for you all.

My periods are anything from 28 to 49 days so goodness know's when I am officially classed as 'late' but I am currently on day 32 of my cycle and 8dpo.

Have stopped feeling 'icky' and not really feeling much now :cry:
I just hope, hope, hope this month it's a 'sticky' bubba :happydance:

Baby duset :dust: for all of you lovely, lovely ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back