#2 with bf but another potential father.

JoannaCook

Reaction score
Hello all on here, my name is Joanna im 18 years old and I am expecting number 2.

However, I have made a huge mistake and I did something terrible, I had a secret relationship with another man for a couple of weeks due to my bf being away doing his basic training, and I have fell pregnant again at the time of my secret relationship but also during the time my bf was home.

I dont know what to do, should i tell my bf or just keep it a secret? The man in question does not no that im pregnant and if i tell him he may think it might be his.

Both my bf and the other guy are the same race so i dont have the worry about the baby being different colour.

Is it wrong for me to just hope that the baby is my bfs and not the other guy?

I dont know what to do please help me :(

Joanna

Were you sleeping with both simultaneously? If not, wait til they give you an official due date and you can count back to your ovulation date from there. Even a week between them would be enough of a timespan. If you were with both at the same time, that's a whole other can of worms. You have some tough decisions to make.

Good luck, Hun!

i agree with the pp, do you have any clue on your ovulation dates, how far along you may be and when the potential conception could have occurred? by that you might be able to understand who's the father...

Hi Joanna! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm Shannon, 21, I have a 2 year old named Victoria "Tori" and am expecting our 2nd.

First and foremost, you need to tell your boyfriend that you cheated on him. It's not fair to him and you'll almost never be able to live with the guilt. Wait for your EDD and then you can calculate when you ovulated and should be able to figure out who the potential father may be. If it ends up being closer to the man who you had an affair with, he needs to know.

It's going to be difficult but no matter what, you're going to have a beautiful child to raise, to be the sunshine in your life, and that's more important than anything else right now.

Congratulations sweetie. :hugs:

I agree with Shannon. Its not fair to.your boyfriend to.be kept in the dark.about this what so ever.

I second that, you need to tell him. He has a right to know...

oh and i must agree on this: your boyfriend needs to know that you've been seeing someone else. it is not fair to him to keep it a secret whoever is the father of the baby.

:hi:Hi Joanna,
Congratulations on your pregnancy:flower:
I'm Lorna, 22, I have a little boy called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve and we're expecting number 2.

Firstly, you have to tell your boyfriend that you cheated on him. It's no ground to start a family on a lie and it's not fair to him. Then there is the guilt, which I'm sure is eating you up.
No matter who you think is the father if there is a chance you're wrong both parties need to know and you need a paternity test to tell you who the father is.

This will be really tough but you will do this and be a great mum, make sure you have loads of support with your family and I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months. x

I agree you need to tell him good luck :flow: and congratulations x

I agree with the previous ladies. Your bf needs to know that you cheated on him. Regardless of the fact your bringing a baby into this world, your bf deserves to know the truth. You won't be able to maintain a good relationship knowing about something as big as that. The guilt alone would cause stress on the relationship.

And of course, i am sure your bf would want to know now if the baby might not be his instead of raising the baby and bonding with the baby to find it the baby might not be his in the end. You cant change the past but you can learn from your mistakes and choose the right path for the future. Telling the truth now and getting it all out in the open is the best way to move forward. And no matter what, you will still have a little baby that needs you and loves you. You're baby would deserve the truth on who their daddy is too.

Congratulations & welcome to B&B. I'm Skye, 20 with a 8 month old son Beau.

Be honest with your boyfriend and tell him. Yes he may not stay with you, but it's better then living a lie.
Agree with pp's do you know how far along you are? If so you may be able to calculate it. But you will need to do a paternity test to find out who it is for sure.
Have a happy & healthy nine months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"