20 month old and a 8 month old but we want another

mummywants3

Reaction score
Hi all I am new here, I am a 24 year old Married Mum of 2 aged 20 months (boy) and 8 months (girl) and I am also a Diploma Qualified childcare worker (longday and occasional care) with 5+ years experience in the industry.
Our first beautiful boy came as a pleasent surprise just after we started talking about marriage I found out I was pregnant (you can imagine what some people thought and said when we got married after I was pregnant before he was born- very rude if you ask me), the when my son was 3 months we decided maybe it would be nice to have another, tryed to every method to get my body ready because we wanted a girl and I wanted to make sure I did everything right before we started trying to conceive her- but we ended up re thinking when my son was around 4 months, but seems fate had planned otherwise because the condom broke and I ended up pregnant with a little girl.
But now our son is 20 months and daughter is 8 months, we have been talking about another since she was 5 months but didnt start trying until yesterday. Call me crazy I must be mad wanting another baby with an 8 month old and a 20 month old and my husband starting his new job in a management position at the airport soon- but we do- and I feel its the right age bracket for me, my daughter will be 17+ months and my son will be 2 1/2 years or more by the time the next one is born so my daughter should be walking by then.
Wish me luck, we dont care what we have this time, in fact we want the next one to be a surprise- both of our last we found out with their ultrasounds but this time we want to find out at the birth.
Cross fingers for me.

currently feeling confused got a ovulation bass thermometer, read the instructions and looked at the chart along with the example and am all bamboozled the only thing i understood was check your temp in the morning after 3 consecutive hours of sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->