20 week scan question

I asked flat out at the beginning of the scan, I just wanted to make sure I found out, adamant me :haha:

:haha: That's a good idea actaully so then they are fully aware that I want to know otherwise I will be asking every 2 seconds do you know what it is yet I think I need to be paitent but it's driving me mad not knowing, thank you :)

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure tbh. &yeah I'm having a little boy, he wasn't shy to show us that :haha: aww bless ya I know the feeling, I felt like a kid on christmas the day before my scan, I actually barely slept! It'll come round soon enough don't you worry :)

Oh yeah I know what you mean, aww did you have a little flasher :haha: I bet you can't wait for him to get here now I love the name you have picked to it's really cute that's another reason I can't wait to start name picking! haha aww that's always the way it's so exciting I bet I will be like that to with my 12 week scan I was like a headless chicken god knows what I will be like before this one. Oh I hope so please hurry up 18th April :D

I sure did, naughty little boy, hope he doesn't continue that when he grows up! :haha: I really can't, I've never been so excited for something, I'm not even scared of labour, I just want him to get here already!
Aww, thankyou hun! Its fun choosing names but harder than you'd think, I spent forever picking my mans name, must've gone through just about every boys name ever! :haha:
Aww bless ya, I bet you can't. It is mega exciting! I can assure you it will come around quicker than you think :)

Hahaaa yes "Caleb your mummy doesn't mind you flashing in there but she would appreciate when you come out you don't show all the ladies your crown jewels" :haha: Oh I can imagin I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going though I remember when I first signed up on here I don't think you was that far along now you only have a number of weeks left! :happydance: I bet it doesn't feel like it has for you though does it, are you not ? you'r brave I am a little bit scared but I think the closer I get the more scared I will get I am a big baby. That's okay it's really lovely oh I know we have already been looking a few but I know that as soon as I know what it is I will change my mind a thousand times I can't even decide as it is haha. Oh I am hoping so :)

Hit the nail on the head! :haha:
I know, can't believe I've only got 11 and a bit weeks until my due date, that's crazy! The first 20 weeks flew by but its started to slow down recently. Hoping that leaving everything to the last minute like I have with make the last weeks go quicker! Haven't even started setting up my room and that! :| not sure if that was a good idea of not :haha:
Nah, I think I'd be a little more worried if he decided he was gonna stay in there! Aww bless ya, well its only 1 day hopefully and it'll totally be worth it afterwards! :)
I know that feeling, I had all my names set out until I found out and then I was like noo that's not his name :haha: what names have you got in mind?
I'll be looking out for your update now, I'm excited for you! I expect a post asap once you find out ;)

Haha! God when you say it like that it just shows how fast it has come around little Caleb will be here before you know it. That sounds like a good idea to me I didn't even think of that it will give you things to do for the last few weeks no I think it's a good idea :)
Haha yeah that's true they must come out, yeah I am kind of in a weird way looking forward to labour to experience what it really feels like that makes me sound like a right weirdo :haha: Oh no I am worried that will be the case with me I will have to get the baby name books out again! but it all paid off because you found a lovely one I have a few for a girl my favourite is Layla and I also really like Evie & Marnie but I have been told no to Marnie :| and boys I have Harrison, Harley & Riley but someone I know just found out she's having a boy and is calling him Riley so I can't have that one either :dohh: back to the drawing board for me I think. Aww thank you! don't you worry as soon as I find out I will update you :D

I know! Can't believe I'm almost into the last 10 :o yay, I actually can't wait just wanna meet my LO already :)
Yeah I kinda think so and I'll hopefully be at work until 36 weeks so hoping it'll make it go so much quicker!
No I totally understand, people always tell you what its gonna be like but you never know until you've experienced it yourself! I get where you're coming from :)
Aww I like Evie and Layla &wow, Riley must be a very popular name this year it was actually one of my names before I settled on Caleb! Aww I'm sure you'll find one though at least the more thought you give it, the more likely you'll find the perfect name for him/her.
Aww good, I look forward to it :D

Before you know it I will be looking out for your birth story! I bet you can't the closer it gets the more you just want to get them out and see them :)
Oh yeah I think it will do once you have left work it will just fly especially with having the bits to keep you occupied should really help.
Yeah exaclty sooo many people have different birth stories and everyones labour is different so you never really know what to expect but I'm excited for it and also quite anxious, you can share your experience with me to when your little man arrives :) I get all excited haha.
Thank you, yeah hopefully I manage to settle on one before LO arrives :haha:
Aww was it? yeah I think it's a very very popular name this year. Well fingers crossed I am hoping it will become a bit easier when I know what s/he is as then I will only be looking at one set of names instead of both!

Before you know it I will be looking out for your birth story! I bet you can't the closer it gets the more you just want to get them out and see them :)
Oh yeah I think it will do once you have left work it will just fly especially with having the bits to keep you occupied should really help.
Yeah exaclty sooo many people have different birth stories and everyones labour is different so you never really know what to expect but I'm excited for it and also quite anxious, you can share your experience with me to when your little man arrives :) I get all excited haha.
Aww was it? yeah I think it's a very very popular name this year. Well fingers crossed I am hoping it will become a bit easier when I know what s/he is as then I will only be looking at one set of names instead of both!

I hope it comes round that quick, although no doubt he'll be late if he's anything like his mummy :haha:
Yeah, I hope so, just gotta keep busy in the mean time too. My midwife appointments get more regular now though too so hopefully that'll make it seem to go quicker :)
Well I'll have to post my story once he decides to make an appearance so you can have a read then :)
I'm sure you will, when you find the right one its lovely, just gotta keep looking. Yeah I there's a couple of people on here with Rileys and I know someone in real life who just had a riley so must be!
It is easier then though, only one set of names to look at. I had several girls names and one boys name, so once I found out he was a boy and I changed my mind I had to scour the net for boys names :haha:

I hope it comes round that quick, although no doubt he'll be late if he's anything like his mummy :haha:
Yeah, I hope so, just gotta keep busy in the mean time too. My midwife appointments get more regular now though too so hopefully that'll make it seem to go quicker :)
Well I'll have to post my story once he decides to make an appearance so you can have a read then :)
I'm sure you will, when you find the right one its lovely, just gotta keep looking. Yeah I there's a couple of people on here with Rileys and I know someone in real life who just had a riley so must be!
It is easier then though, only one set of names to look at. I had several girls names and one boys name, so once I found out he was a boy and I changed my mind I had to scour the net for boys names :haha:

I'm sure it will :) haha well you never know he might surprise you fingers crossed, yeah with all your appointments getting regular that will make it feel like it's going quicker instead of your next appointment being in 2 months you will have another one next week it's amazing how quick it does actually go.
I will be keeping an eye out nearer the time :)
Well I am keeping on the look out for names can't wait until baby actually has a name as at the moment it just gets called squidgy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->