20 weeks, no movement *In the clear!!*

That is such wonderful news so happy for you!! :D

Awesome News!! Now you can relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant with less stress

That is so wonderful to hear. <3

Just relax and calm down as panicking will do you no good! Although I must say that the care you received is horrible, still since there has been a heartbeat and its a good sign

That's great news, 'relax and calm down' is easier said then done in situations like this!!! So glad your latest scan went well xx

That's great news, 'relax and calm down' is easier said then done in situations like this!!! So glad your latest scan went well xx

Thank you! One more scan to go now. If we get lower body movement then we are totally in the clear :) xx

Sometimes I feel really small flutters. But nothing consistent yet. But I'm 100% sure it's baby. It still worries me as the flutters im feeling are like the ones i felt really early on with dd, by 22 weeks she was going crazy. I'm trying not to stress though, at least I know he's been cleared of the worst possible things that could be wrong which is a huge relief! Scan Friday and hopefully little man will move his legs for us.

Only just starry nh reading your thread hon, what a time u have had. Good luck with scan

Apple &#65039;xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->