20 weeks, no movement *In the clear!!*

Totally in the clear :) !!!!!! Little man stretched his legs right out for us today. He's still pretty quiet and I will be monitored but the consultant said today that he's pretty sure baby is just very relaxed and that there's absolutely no signs that there's anything wrong with him. Only things they could find are he's quite large for dates and I have more fluid around baby than they would like although not enough to cause concern. We are so pleased. Honestly ive just been waiting for bad news this whole time. Can't believe we can put this horrible situation behind us now.

Fantastic news :happydance: enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hugs:

that's great news ... now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy ...

That's wonderful! So glad to see this update. :D

:happydance:So glad for you. One day you will be telling him what a scare he gave you :). I have read the fluid can change quite a bit from one appointment to another so you might find its normal next time.

:happydance:So glad for you. One day you will be telling him what a scare he gave you :). I have read the fluid can change quite a bit from one appointment to another so you might find its normal next time.

Thank you. I've read similar and the consultant didn't say he was even slightly worried about it so im guessing it's nothing for me to stress about.

Fantastic news, been following this thread and so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->