20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

nice to meet you Brooke and welcome!! congrats on your other to kids! wow thats amazing ,so this is the first time of activly tttc? how long did it take to concieve the other2? its lucky you knowall the symptoms to look out for when you do get your BFP!! were are you from?? i bought an opk yesturday its a clear blue digital but im not using it till my next cycle, are you on any vitamins? is your hubby drinking or has he quit? me and my hubby have quit drinking and were hoping this is our month!!

Thanks nice to meet you two. Thanks. Yes, my first time actively ttc. Well with my first we were not careful at all lets just say we had 3 chances a day everyday for 3 years before I got pregnant and my second we just BD'd one time and it happened. Yes, I def know the symptoms with my daughter i had only breast tenderness and my son i thought i was going to die. With my second( my son) I actually took around 12 preg tests went to 3 doctors and they all told me neg so i went on a cruise and got terrible pains and ended up in the infirmary(dont really know if i spelled that right) and they tested me too and neg and i was already 4 months so when i got home i went to the doctors again thinking something was really wrong with me and sure enough it came up positive finally after 4 1/2 months CRAZY. I am from San Diego, CA what about you? I just started using my OPK's today. I am starting Vitamins today and no, he has not quit drinking he drinks beer like once a week and I have quit no more alcohol for me til PP. I hope it is your month too :thumbup: my husband thinks we should quit trying and start in july he informed me of today that way we have a little time to catch up financially after the xmas then my childrens bday's who knows I bet he will change his mind. I hope to hear back from you

wow 4 months no positive! that is alot of time!! wow so from taking 3 years to conceive to just one time! bit difference! how are you feeling about waiting till july? is that what you want too? maybe dont try and dont prevent till july? takes willpower to have a break once you have started lol i couldnt! how are you feeling? and is the opks working for you? whens your AF due? mines due 22onwards not 100percent sure my cycle is usualy27/28 days last month suddenly it was 25!

good luck and keep us informed :) hope you get your bfp before you havbe to wait!

hiya im also ttc. my 1st preg was a surprise so this my 1st time ttc im 24 and been trying now for 3months. i have an irregular af so i never know my cycle length ive been having symptoms as past wk of headaches cramping sensitive bbs and spotting that stopped 3 days ago but no af yet i never normally get any symptoms before af comes just a 5 minute pain warning then she there but nothing yet dont know if maybe im just over thinking symptoms im driving myself :wacko: lol :dust::dust: for everyone hope yous get ur :bfp:

Hi Valerie :)

Sending lots of baby dust your way. Hopefully we will get our BTP this month!

Take care

Yes, it was very shocking to me when they told me I was pregnant I actually started crying thinking I couldnt do it but I did and I very happy I have him :) Yeah they told me that its because you are most fertile after birth so your chances are very good. Yeah it will be hard but I really dont think we can have a child within the same month as my other two I dont want there to be anymore of a competition than there already is. I am feeling alright I have been having cramps like the cysts on my ovary's are about to explode. I have been using the OPK's and so far they show just a faint test line compared to the control line. My AF isn't due until May 5th so I have a while. My husband changed his mind about waiting this month we started Actively trying today. :) I am kind of unsure also however just because the mirena made my cycles kind of weird but I am just basing it off the last two months. I hope you get a BFP soon :) I wish it was about to test I am going insane already. LOL I have 5 apps on my phone for conceiving I also have a desktop calendar thing on my laptop and I am subscribed to a million blogs I am def baby crazy. Do you have any app's or anything?

haha i do! i have a few apps i downloaded on my blackberry and i have been on every single website i can find to do my ovulation calander! lol to check if anything different comes up! lol i am sooo baby crazy!!!! and i got a digital opk because il probably not be as sure if its positive or not!! n i dont feel any symnptoms apart from af symptoms of painful boobs so i think its a bfn this month .. and i heard that your most firtile after birth my husband wants us to have one right after the first lol do you want anymore after #3? :)

hiya im also ttc. my 1st preg was a surprise so this my 1st time ttc im 24 and been trying now for 3months. i have an irregular af so i never know my cycle length ive been having symptoms as past wk of headaches cramping sensitive bbs and spotting that stopped 3 days ago but no af yet i never normally get any symptoms before af comes just a 5 minute pain warning then she there but nothing yet dont know if maybe im just over thinking symptoms im driving myself :wacko: lol :dust::dust: for everyone hope yous get ur :bfp:

Hi Valerie :)

Sending lots of baby dust your way. Hopefully we will get our BTP this month!

Take care

did you say youl be testing tuesday? how many days is that bf af is due and what test will you be using? ive only used first responce before :)

hey I'm 20 years old, been TTC since November 2009 :D I can be your buddy x

I will probably start testing Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully we will get our BTP this month.

How is everyone else doing today? I'm still crampy, but it just comes and goes. Not reading into any of my symptoms this month...

haha i do! i have a few apps i downloaded on my blackberry and i have been on every single website i can find to do my ovulation calander! lol to check if anything different comes up! lol i am sooo baby crazy!!!! and i got a digital opk because il probably not be as sure if its positive or not!! n i dont feel any symnptoms apart from af symptoms of painful boobs so i think its a bfn this month .. and i heard that your most firtile after birth my husband wants us to have one right after the first lol do you want anymore after #3? :)

Yeah I just wish that I knew more about my cycles but there were so messed up from mirena. I am about to get some digital ones the ones I have are so confusing lol. Idk if i want anymore after a part of me says yes 4 but I'm not sure :)

hiya i tested there a few days ago and a bfn :( stil no af and spotting was about a wk ago i dnt know when af due she has a mind of her own. kind of off foods id normally eat and nt interested in eating as such running 2 the toilet alot tmi lol. feeling warm all the time stil having cramping now and again and have no energy once it comes to the evening time but cant sleep at night bbs only feel sensitive when i touch them still getting headaches on and off and a little nausea dont think i am preg tho think maybe ive tricked myself into thinking im pregnant:nope::nope:

hiya i tested there a few days ago and a bfn :( stil no af and spotting was about a wk ago i dnt know when af due she has a mind of her own. kind of off foods id normally eat and nt interested in eating as such running 2 the toilet alot tmi lol. feeling warm all the time stil having cramping now and again and have no energy once it comes to the evening time but cant sleep at night bbs only feel sensitive when i touch them still getting headaches on and off and a little nausea dont think i am preg tho think maybe ive tricked myself into thinking im pregnant:nope::nope:

That doesn't sound like it definetly is a negative! You should maybe wait a week or 2 and test again! Some people don't show positive for a long time! And there's no such thing as tmi hehe I'm the queen of tmi :p my boobs r soar but they always r when af is due keep us posted just have plenty of rest!!!! And drink lots of water! But the day ur going to test don't drink to much water the more concentrated the urine is the highest ur hormones level will be! And test in the morning!! :)

Yeah I just wish that I knew more about my cycles but there were so messed up from mirena. I am about to get some digital ones the ones I have are so confusing lol. Idk if i want anymore after a part of me says yes 4 but I'm not sure :)

I know what u mean about af being messed up , when I was on the depo injection and after af was a mess for a year and ahalf! I'm sure it will regulate eventualy! Hang in there!! :)

I feel so bloated today and am still having mild cramping :( Think I'm going to try and be patient and wait until the end of the week to test.

How is everyone else doing?

I feel so bloated today and am still having mild cramping :( Think I'm going to try and be patient and wait until the end of the week to test.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey!! Doing well here but no symptoms :( af due in next few days! Hope u wait! It sounds like a bfp!! :) goodluck!!

i was on the pill injection too it completely messed me up so came off it it was 18months before it came back and i fell pregnant with ds staight after my first period i didnt find out until i was 3 months gone :blush: i had the mirena fitted after ds was born then got it out to start ttc my cycles all messed up but ive never had spotting before at all or sore boobs or anything like that so dont know what goin on with my body tested today again and i thought i seen something but when i looked again i couldnt see anything have creamy cm today so think af might be on her way :dust::dust::dust: for all of you's hwz every1 doing?

I'm doing ok! And I think after I have the first baby I won't be going on any birth control for myself just hubby will use condoms coz when we want #2 I don't wanna have to wait again for af to regulate! Hmm if u think u might have saw something do u still feel u might be? My af its on the way I've had bad stomach cramps and needing number 2 a lot! (Tmi!!!!) I think I've been abit hormonal today too!

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing today?

AF is due in 3 or 4 days but so far no symptoms except I still have cramping that comes and goes for the last week or so. Yesterday I noticed a bit of blood (but only when I wipe and it's only been a spot or two). Trying hard to not read into any symptoms I'm having. I might test on thursday if AF hasn't arrived yet.

Hi :) hope u manage to wait I said I wudnt test till af is late but I am now tempted! I felt like af was coming yesturday so I used a tampon because I saw some discharge?? But then nothing cramps realy bad but thought it may be gas lol I think I might end up testing after all! X

Well I gave in and tested today...guess what? It was positive!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->