20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Oh I've missed you ladies!!! Not sure if any of you are still around, but hopefully you are and we can catch up!!

Our son is 20 months old now and doing great!! We just started trying this month for #2 :happydance:

I'm still here :) my LO is 18 months. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with #4 I hope everyone else comes back soon!

I'm still here :) my LO is 18 months. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with #4 I hope everyone else comes back soon!

Wow, congrats! We just started trying for #2 and I'm already having symptoms, plus had some spotting yesterday. I'm wondering if I'll get my bfp on the first cycle lol.

Hope you are doing well!

Yay fingers crossed for you! That would be great luck!!! :)

This was a surprise pregnancy for us. :)

Yay fingers crossed for you! That would be great luck!!! :)

This was a surprise pregnancy for us. :)

How exciting! Are you guys going to find out if it's a girl or boy?

I'm testing tomorrow (which I think is too early as I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated) and then on Monday or Tuesday. Will keep you updated :)

Hi ladies!! Wow, it's been too long! Congratulations Brooke, very happy for you!! Has the morning sickness passed yet?

Denyse, are you also pregnant too?? :D

My daughter is 18months and my little man is now 8 weeks! He is such a happy relaxed baby and he is gaining weight so fast.

Can't wait to hear back from you all. I wonder how youngwife is doing?

xo

Hi Kim, congrats!!! :)

I got a :bfp: this morning, this was our first cycle TTC for #2. Our son is now 20 months and a little angel.

I've been spotting since last Sunday (AF is due tomorrow) and just got a faint positive today. But a line is a line right!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
that looks good to me Denyse. Have you tested again since?

that looks good to me Denyse. Have you tested again since?

We actually ended up at urgent care last night. Been spotting since last Sunday and the bleeding got heavier yesterday. Turns out I am not pregnant. They believe all my symptoms are from a cyst on my ovary popping. Apparently this is quite normal. But to be honest I'm an emotional wreck because for 2 weeks I've had symptoms and was sure I was pregnant, then the positive test. I'm a bit devestated.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm doing fantastic! We got our BFP on November 25, 2013 and baby is due August 2, 2014 :happydance:

Here's a pic from our 12 week ultrasound a few weeks ago. We're over the moon, but I could do without the morning sickness! (still have it - and have had it since week 5!)

How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• ultrasound 12 weeks 1.jpg
    ultrasound 12 weeks 1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Anyone still around?

On March 6 we found out we are having a little girl!! We are so excited! To have one of each is so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->