20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hey all! Me and my Husband are in our 3rd cycle of trying to concieve Im 20 and my husbands 24 even though its not that long of trying to concieve it does feel frustrating at times seen as i assumed that it would just happen easily , that isnt the case! would be nice having a buddy so we can discuss our journey . I am constantly thinking and talking about everything baby related i think my poor husband needs a little break from hearing it all the time haha so would be nice to speak to others TTC! I can not wait to be a mother and complete our family!

good luck to us all!

:baby:PREGNANT LADIES::happydance::thumbup::hugs::kiss::haha::flower:

YoungWife!:pink:
DG:blue:
Brooke
Kim

Congrats ladies!! So happy for us, hope I will be adding to this list soon!

Baby dust to you all!

Update!!!!! 4 healthy babys!!!!!!!!! Xxxx congrats ladies xxx us young ladies did it!!

Hi there :)

It sounds like you and I are in the same boat (except I'm 26 not 20 lol). We are on our third cycle of trying for our first child, and I'm pretty sure my husband is tired of me talking about TTC and babies because that's all I talk about lol!

Look forward to chatting with you :)

hi me and my husband are in our first month of trying im using a clearblue fertility monitor which ive been using the last couple of cycles. im just like you allways thinking about babys everywhere i go i see babys lol. im on cycle day 26 i usally have a 35-38 day cycle and so far i havent ovulated yet. i will just have to wait which will be so hard as im very impatient sending baby dust x

Hi there :)

It sounds like you and I are in the same boat (except I'm 26 not 20 lol). We are on our third cycle of trying for our first child, and I'm pretty sure my husband is tired of me talking about TTC and babies because that's all I talk about lol!

Look forward to chatting with you :)

Heyy! I look forward to chatting with you too! and haha it will be nice to give both our hubbys a break lol i love all the baby talk!! ive decided not to test this month! because last month i was so obbsessed i tested wayyy to early but when AF turned up i was one moody cow! lol so i will TRY and wait till AF is late! how about you do you test to early? :)

hi me and my husband are in our first month of trying im using a clearblue fertility monitor which ive been using the last couple of cycles. im just like you allways thinking about babys everywhere i go i see babys lol. im on cycle day 26 i usally have a 35-38 day cycle and so far i havent ovulated yet. i will just have to wait which will be so hard as im very impatient sending baby dust x

Thank you and good luck Stephanie! WE HAVE THE SAME NAME lol :) My names steph too. and thats also a big problem of mine lol being to impatient i haven't got a fertility monitor or anything i have just been using ov calanders but i decided if i haven't conceived by june il go the whole 9 yards! all the kits i can find to help lol:) how long have y0u and your hubby been trying?

Last month was a nightmare for me...I tested a few days before AF was due and it was negative. Then I started spotting...so I tested a few more times, all negative. I waited and waited and finally AF arrived 5 days late, and only lasted for 2 days. Then I started to get pregnancy symptoms, made an appointment with my doctor who told me that some pregnant women had short periods, so I started thinking that maybe I was pregnant. He sent me for a blood test, which came back negative :( So safe to say, last month was very long and stressful!!

I will probably test in 2 weeks. It is so hard for me not to, but I'm trying hard to not stress so much this month. I am sure I am driving my husband absolutely crazy, but he will never admit as much. He's so sweet and supportive, but I'm sure he's tired of me talking about TTC and babies all the time!

How are you doing today?

Last month was a nightmare for me...I tested a few days before AF was due and it was negative. Then I started spotting...so I tested a few more times, all negative. I waited and waited and finally AF arrived 5 days late, and only lasted for 2 days. Then I started to get pregnancy symptoms, made an appointment with my doctor who told me that some pregnant women had short periods, so I started thinking that maybe I was pregnant. He sent me for a blood test, which came back negative :( So safe to say, last month was very long and stressful!!

I will probably test in 2 weeks. It is so hard for me not to, but I'm trying hard to not stress so much this month. I am sure I am driving my husband absolutely crazy, but he will never admit as much. He's so sweet and supportive, but I'm sure he's tired of me talking about TTC and babies all the time!

How are you doing today?

omg im so sorry that sounds sooo stressful! last month was the worst for me too! i was convinced it wasn't in my head because i was having symptoms i had never heard of like pulling around my belly button area and extreme thirstyness my husband even said my boobs felt different that usual (tmi) and i tested about a week before still neg. but i was sooo sure!! then all of a sudden AF turned up early! so annoyed! but it felt like the heaviest af ever! went to docs and tested negative again.. so this is why this month i reeeeely have to not over think every little symptom!

and im exactly the same my husbands ears are probably about to exploded lol but he says he finds it cute because he wants it as much as me but i know he doesn't wanna tell me that i am getting abit irritating!

may i ask what date your AF is due? i think mine is due on the 22nd

and im doing okay today im of work for a few days so im just home while hubby is at work so gives me more time to think about anything baby related!

how are you feeling?

p.s sorry about the bad spelling i type so fast i make silly typos lol :)

hope your feeling positive! :)

AF is due around April 23...I'm trying hard this month not to read into any symptoms I get. I might start testing around April 20...we'll see if I can wait that long lol

We used OPK's for the first time this cycle and for 5 days I've had positive LH surges...so not sure what's going on. I'm thinking positively and keep telling myself "this could be the month". I don't feel so stressed this month, just excited about the future :)

oh were due af around the same time! and me ans hubby have decided to by an ov kit this week is that the same as opks? lol sorry im still learning! im really in a positive mood today , i havent had any symptoms though or anything but i seem alot more relaxed which im happy about!!!

Yeah, OPK is an Ovulation Predictor Kit :) It's been positive 6 days straight now...

I'm feeling okay today, except work is really stressful today. Have had minor cramping the past two days, hopefully it disappears soon...

crampin can be a sign o f pregnancy cant it? today i bought the clear blue opk and topped up on vitamins! are you on any? i the folic accid ,im gonna be taking that till next months cycle then il start the combined vitamines :) my boobs have been soar today but its abit earlyfor af symptoms i think but also to early for pregnancy symptoms lol , hope you work stress calms down for you :) and seen as its stil positive you should caring on bding incase your havin late obvoulation??:)

Hi I am 20 years old also however we are TTC # 3 we started very young. my husband will be 24 next month and we have a 3 year old daughter and 2 year old son :) I just got my Mirena IUD removed last Friday so we are pretty new to the TTC concept we are going to try this month and then skipping the following two just because my two other children were born in Feb so we don't want to risk it. I cant wait though I feel like July is never going to get here. Anyways my friends are already tired of hearing me talk about this. I ordered my OPK's a few days ago and they were supposed to get here today but they didn't so i am going insane! I cant wait! LOL anyways it would be amazing to have another young woman TTC to talk to

nice to meet you Brooke and welcome!! congrats on your other to kids! wow thats amazing ,so this is the first time of activly tttc? how long did it take to concieve the other2? its lucky you knowall the symptoms to look out for when you do get your BFP!! were are you from?? i bought an opk yesturday its a clear blue digital but im not using it till my next cycle, are you on any vitamins? is your hubby drinking or has he quit? me and my hubby have quit drinking and were hoping this is our month!!

AF is due around April 23...I'm trying hard this month not to read into any symptoms I get. I might start testing around April 20...we'll see if I can wait that long lol

We used OPK's for the first time this cycle and for 5 days I've had positive LH surges...so not sure what's going on. I'm thinking positively and keep telling myself "this could be the month". I don't feel so stressed this month, just excited about the future :)

hi this is whst i found online

"4. What if my OPK is positive for several days in a row? It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours.

It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor"

heres the link https://www.peeonastick.com/

all the info on opks etc :)

Hi I am 20 years old also however we are TTC # 3 we started very young. my husband will be 24 next month and we have a 3 year old daughter and 2 year old son :) I just got my Mirena IUD removed last Friday so we are pretty new to the TTC concept we are going to try this month and then skipping the following two just because my two other children were born in Feb so we don't want to risk it. I cant wait though I feel like July is never going to get here. Anyways my friends are already tired of hearing me talk about this. I ordered my OPK's a few days ago and they were supposed to get here today but they didn't so i am going insane! I cant wait! LOL anyways it would be amazing to have another young woman TTC to talk to

Hi Brooke, nice to meet you :) Wishing you the best of luck and lots of baby dust as you work towards baby #3. I am 26, and my husband is 28. We are TTC for our first, but only started trying two months ago. I'm waiting to test on maybe Monday or Tuesday (don't really know when AF is due as last month it was 5 days late and only lasted 2 days). Look forward to chatting with you :)

hi this is whst i found online

"4. What if my OPK is positive for several days in a row? It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours.

It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor"

heres the link https://www.peeonastick.com/

all the info on opks etc :)

I've read all about that. I'm still learning all about these OPK's. I only have one test left, so I might use it tomorrow and see if it's still positive...

How are you doing today? I have some more mild cramping this morning, but it's not too bad. I'm so glad it's Friday...7 more hours and my weekend begins!

hey! i have no clue still about opks because it says test when 9 days in if cycle is 27 days etc. but like mine are usualy 27 always has been then last month it was 25.. mine only came with 7 sticks so will wait till next month to use. how many do you go through every month? and how many days is your cycle? my boobs r so soar must be af on its way maybe.. i go back to work on monday so just gonna enjoy relaxing, im feeling good ive been having a read about pre seed today i was thinking of maybe getting that for next month too lol i literaly just want to try everything!!! any exciting plans for the weekend? :)
keep us posted on any news/symptoms etc! :) ooh BFP this month i hope for us all!!

hiya im also ttc. my 1st preg was a surprise so this my 1st time ttc im 24 and been trying now for 3months. i have an irregular af so i never know my cycle length ive been having symptoms as past wk of headaches cramping sensitive bbs and spotting that stopped 3 days ago but no af yet i never normally get any symptoms before af comes just a 5 minute pain warning then she there but nothing yet dont know if maybe im just over thinking symptoms im driving myself :wacko: lol :dust::dust: for everyone hope yous get ur :bfp:

nice to meet you Brooke and welcome!! congrats on your other to kids! wow thats amazing ,so this is the first time of activly tttc? how long did it take to concieve the other2? its lucky you knowall the symptoms to look out for when you do get your BFP!! were are you from?? i bought an opk yesturday its a clear blue digital but im not using it till my next cycle, are you on any vitamins? is your hubby drinking or has he quit? me and my hubby have quit drinking and were hoping this is our month!!

Thanks nice to meet you two. Thanks. Yes, my first time actively ttc. Well with my first we were not careful at all lets just say we had 3 chances a day everyday for 3 years before I got pregnant and my second we just BD'd one time and it happened. Yes, I def know the symptoms with my daughter i had only breast tenderness and my son i thought i was going to die. With my second( my son) I actually took around 12 preg tests went to 3 doctors and they all told me neg so i went on a cruise and got terrible pains and ended up in the infirmary(dont really know if i spelled that right) and they tested me too and neg and i was already 4 months so when i got home i went to the doctors again thinking something was really wrong with me and sure enough it came up positive finally after 4 1/2 months CRAZY. I am from San Diego, CA what about you? I just started using my OPK's today. I am starting Vitamins today and no, he has not quit drinking he drinks beer like once a week and I have quit no more alcohol for me til PP. I hope it is your month too :thumbup: my husband thinks we should quit trying and start in july he informed me of today that way we have a little time to catch up financially after the xmas then my childrens bday's who knows I bet he will change his mind. I hope to hear back from you

hiya im also ttc. my 1st preg was a surprise so this my 1st time ttc im 24 and been trying now for 3months. i have an irregular af so i never know my cycle length ive been having symptoms as past wk of headaches cramping sensitive bbs and spotting that stopped 3 days ago but no af yet i never normally get any symptoms before af comes just a 5 minute pain warning then she there but nothing yet dont know if maybe im just over thinking symptoms im driving myself :wacko: lol :dust::dust: for everyone hope yous get ur :bfp:

Hi1 AND welcome! it sounds very positive! do you have an aproximate time of when you think af might be on its way? have you been using any ttc methods? opks calanders etc? i hope this is your positive month i dont have any symptoms apart from painful boobs classi c af symptom :/

when are you gona test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->