20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Thank you :)
I am BF and struggling with latch problems so my nips are beyond sore & also I have low supply.... It's so rough :( he eats every 30 minutes to an hour so I am always feeding him. Have you tried rolling up a washcloth and placing it under your breast while she eats? It helps with women with large breasts. I hope it gets easier for us.

Brooke wow ur doin amazing harmonie eats all the time so i had to pump and give her ebm to givve my boobs a break ur doin so well i hope it gets easier for us too. What r u doin to build ur supply? Pumpin gave me an oversupply so maybe it wil increase urs and i will try tht thank u x

Well I was pumping after feedings but now that he eats so often I don't get a chance. Yesterday I had o pump after feeding him so I could syringe feed him what I has pumped... He's gonna be a little chunky boy I bet.
So how are you doing other than BF?
My body is so sore all the time probably from not sleeping. I wish I could drink some energy drinks! I need something.
Dylan never lets us put him down either he screams as soon as someone lays him down. I am co sleeping with him and I have to hold him while we sleep. Lol

Thanks Brooke and youngwife. Glad to be home!

Brooke, your son is just gorgeous! Sorry to hear you're not getting any sleep. I can sort of understand because Keira has colic and wind issues so is constantly in pain alot of the time therefore not getting much sleep. We also have family staying with us atm so it's hard to entertain them and look after Keira. My mum is helping but it seems there aren't enough hours in a day!!

But i'm thinking Keira's colic and wind problems are a result from me being on antiobiotics and now that i've just finished them, i'm hoping she will get better. It totally messed up my system and i got a yeast infection so i'm sure she would have suffered also. Poor girl! I'm taking probiotic supplements now which are meant to help with all of that and also good for Keira and her wind problems.

I've had an over supply of milk and suffering with very engorged and painful boobs. Not to mention the leaking... i'm hating that! But i agree that pumping should help to increase your supply Brooke but you're already doing that.. hoping things get better for you. Feeding your little one every 30mins to an hour sounds exhausting and i thought i had it bad. :hugs:

I wonder how Kimbre is doing? We haven't heard from her in awhile..

Attachments

• Keira 172.jpg
    Keira 172.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
I'll post more photos when i get the chance. xo

Well I was pumping after feedings but now that he eats so often I don't get a chance. Yesterday I had o pump after feeding him so I could syringe feed him what I has pumped... He's gonna be a little chunky boy I bet.
So how are you doing other than BF?
My body is so sore all the time probably from not sleeping. I wish I could drink some energy drinks! I need something.
Dylan never lets us put him down either he screams as soon as someone lays him down. I am co sleeping with him and I have to hold him while we sleep. Lol

How is the syringe feeding going? Harmonies been bottle fed EBM from birth and never had any problems with latching etc. But we didnt give her a Pacifier till she was 6 weeks or so old.
Im doing great! I reely love being a mum!! She only wakes up once at night at 3am. We put her to bed at 10pm then shel wake at 3am then my husband will feed her at 6am before work ( sshe doesnt usualy wake but she probably would in like half an hour lol so we feed her then so she then will sleep till 9am! so its so much easier than it was to start with!! :)

We are so broody that when she is 12 weeks old we will be trying for baby number 2!!

wow i couldnt co sleep. id never sleep! im realy jumpy so is my husband. so id be worried id jump when i heard her cry. have you had one full night sleep yet hun? I pump for the night and hubby does the feeds . to start with i woke to pump n he did everything else. but now i dont wake. il just pump of what she ate at night in the morning. sorry that your so sore! maybe on ur husbands day of he can look after everyone and u stay in bed all day? and just do feeds? and your partner can do nappy changes baths etc! its important you get a break!!
x:hugs:

Brooke, your son is just gorgeous! Sorry to hear you're not getting any sleep. I can sort of understand because Keira has colic and wind issues so is constantly in pain alot of the time therefore not getting much sleep. We also have family staying with us atm so it's hard to entertain them and look after Keira. My mum is helping but it seems there aren't enough hours in a day!!

But i'm thinking Keira's colic and wind problems are a result from me being on antiobiotics and now that i've just finished them, i'm hoping she will get better. It totally messed up my system and i got a yeast infection so i'm sure she would have suffered also. Poor girl! I'm taking probiotic supplements now which are meant to help with all of that and also good for Keira and her wind problems.

I've had an over supply of milk and suffering with very engorged and painful boobs. Not to mention the leaking... i'm hating that! But i agree that pumping should help to increase your supply Brooke but you're already doing that.. hoping things get better for you. Feeding your little one every 30mins to an hour sounds exhausting and i thought i had it bad. :hugs:

Kim- how do you know when babys got collic or wind isues?

what coursed your oversupply? pumping to much caused mine i didnt know they can just happen? i know how you feel about engorgment mine have cooled down abit now but they used to get engored even after i had fed them emptied them after an hour. but apreciate this oversupply lol because when i did i started building a stash of milk for the freezer :) lol
and i leak soo much i have to have two towels on my bed to catch the leak lol

and seroously brooke i agree with kim lol i thought i had it bad too lol but ur doin sooo welll!!

xx

AWWWWWW LOOK AT THAT HAIR!! ABSULULTY PERFECT!!! YOU MUST BE SOO PROUD!!! AWWW :happydance::hugs:

*Im gonna send Kimbre and Inbox message. I do hope shes okay too xx

Brooke- Do you use a Pacifer? Giving her a pacisfier has made things so much easier we dont have to hold her till she falls asleep anymore. Put her in At 10pm ( If shes not already asleep we give her the Dummy ) Keeps her calm. i was worried that I wouldnt be able to access her needs if she has a dummy but its so easy to tell when shes hungry she either sucks the dummy super hard puts her had over her dummy to try and push milk out lol or spits it out. and if somethings really wrong she wont take the dummy. I think its great i try to only give it toher in the evenings or a few times if im busy during the day and she needs a nap xx

Well we kinda assumed she had wind problems when she would sqirm and cry at the beginning of each feed and she would lift her legs up towards her stomach. We knew by her cry she was in alot of pain. She always had me in tears because i felt so helpless. All i could do was burp her for 30mins to an hour and put her into her bouncer to sleep as it is more upright than her bassinet. We found her sleeping more upright helped a little. Also Went to see midwife and she suggested infacol and it has finally started to work! :happydance: So happy she is starting to get some relief!

During the first two weeks my milk supply was so huge that every time i went to sleep (day or night), i was waking up in a pool of breast milk. I too have to sleep with several towels underneath me plus a big towel down my top. Yeah attractive i know haha but i would cry upon waking because it was that bad everything had to be put in the wash several times a day. My mil bought me an electric pump as all i had was a manual which was taking forever to get relief from my painfully engorged boobs.. I pumped once whilst in the hospital so not sure if that encouraged more milk.. but my mum also had the same issue though not quite as bad as mine. :shrug:

Brooke, I have to second a dummy/pacifier. I was a little hesitant at first to try one with Keira but it has helped slightly. She won't take to her dummy all the time but it may be something to try if you haven't already. Then again, i bet you've probaby tried everything.. is anything helping to give you some relief?

Youngwife, has your period come back yet? I would love to have children so close in age but i just know my body wouldn't cope being pregnant so soon. And the thought of having sex just makes me cringe. haha how's your little one doing? How does she sleep at night?

Youngwife, has your period come back yet? I would love to have children so close in age but i just know my body wouldn't cope being pregnant so soon. And the thought of having sex just makes me cringe. haha how's your little one doing? How does she sleep at night?

Hi sorry i didnt see this message till todayi am 11weekspp and my period started yesturday!! and im breastfeeding , didnt expect it to come back so quick. and at first the thought of sex made me cringe too but we started dtd at 7/8 weeks pp and its better than ever lol

shes doing so great already sitting up! shes so cute and laughing all the time.
she does well at night she only wakes up once at night to eat and she goes back down . shes only slept once through the night though . the dummy helps so well because up until we gave her the dummy at six weeks wee had to hold her to get her to sleep and keep holding her for hours as she would wke up when we tried to put her in so im happy!! how are you finding mother hood x

kim we used infacol too its pretty good exept sometimes we forgot to use it with every feed. how are your breasts now? mine arnt to engored now. ime xlusivly pumping now.. as she doesnt want to latch anymore x

I would say i'm okay but then i'd be lying. I've been finding it very difficult because i'm so sore down there still.. and it's been a very emotional two months. The pain down there and the thought of having sex is very triggering for me because of what happened to me as a teenager. I'm just a mess atm really. Keira isn't doing too well either, she must sense that i'm struggling and isn't a happy girl. She cries all the time and always wants to be held and walked around the house.

My breasts aren't as engorged as they used to be but they still get sore occassionally. Infacol no longer works for us so we now use gripe water which seems to help her. She's just a very unsettled baby anyway.

Glad things are going well with you and your little bub. She seems to be progressing well!!

Was so surprised to see the post in my cp as I haven't posted since last year! Glad to see you ladies have had your babies!! How amazing :)

I haven't had time to read far back but wanted to comment on your post Kim. Sorry you're having a bit if a tough time right now. Has your dr said anything about the still feeling sore part? Or offered any suggestions. My son also went through a phase like that of just being an unhappy baby. I found a wrap really helped. Helped me to be able to get things done while wearing him and helped him to settle and remain calm. Have you tried one at all? We used the baby k'tan and I absolutely loved it and had wished I got it sooner.

Hang in there, it does get better! Although my son did turn out to have allergies and excema and is very headstrong, all which still tend to make him an unhappy boy sometimes, it's much easier as they get older and can communicate. Big hugs to you :hugs:

KIM- i am so sorry that things not going well if you ever wanna pm me hun feel free if u ever need to talk! and dont worry about sex yet! your only early pp hun its understandble even though i had a c section the amount of people that had a speculum down there and were scooping out clots. sex grossed me out. but when ur ready then fine but hopefuly ur partner is understanding hun also u shud maybe try the cold wet towel? i didnt need to do this as i had no pain down there xx hope it improves! maybe u shud go and see ur doctor and mmybe he/she can helpx

congrats on you rbaby MAMAOFONE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX how r u feeeling xx

congrats on you rbaby MAMAOFONE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX how r u feeeling xx

Thanks! Pretty excited. We had taken about 8 mos off from ttc last time and i started a new job last august so didnt want to be preggo right away. I'm a nervous wreck of course though I'm very worried of another m/c. I have a scan this Friday!

I read back and saw some photos, your daughter is gorgeous!!glad to see all is well!

Thank u!! And i hope u get plenty of rest! Let us know how ur scan goes! I was pregnant a week after starting my new job! Try nt to worry to much and thank you! I love her so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->