20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Sorry it's taken me so long to write back but thanks mamaofone and youngwife for your replies.. i went to the doctor and i have a referral to see a gyno so hopefully i will get some answers from her.

We are currently using an ergo baby carrier and it helps to settle her alot better than us just holding her in our arms. She loves being snuggled up in the newborn insert but often wakes when we put her down to sleep. Now we just have to make sure she is REALLY asleep before putting her down and even then she sometimes wakes! I keep reminding myself that things will get better with time but the lack of sleep is making things so difficult to stay sane. haha Hope you are all well.

Congrats Mamaofone!! You must be thrilled. Hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy!! :)

Glad to hear you have found some settling by using the Ergo I have heard they really are amazing!

Unfortunately I am no longer pregnant, had a d&c just this Friday as the babies heart stopped beating around a week ago. Obviously devastated as I'm only 25 and now this is my second mc since DS. Will feel better soon and hopefully try again this summer.

omg mama of one my heart goes out to you i cant imagine how hard this is for you i am so sorry i really hopes this is the last mc for u hun xx

kim - how are you and ur lo doin now?

So sorry to hear MamaDee. And sorry i didn't write back sooner! Hope everything is okay and you're feeling a little better. :hugs: Keep us updated though. I hope you get that bfp very soon.

Youngwife. Boy have things gotten better for me over the last month! I'm much better and we're already ttc again. Keira is happier and her two bottom teeth have finally come through. :)

Congrats on your pregnancy though! How exciting! My hubby and i have just started ttc again. I am a little clueless but do you have to completely stop breastfeeding in the early days of pregnancy? I am just starting to wean Keira just in case but i wasn't sure.. Are you still breastfeeding? And how long were you trying before you got your bfp? Obviously not too long hehehe

Hun, i wouldnt stop breastfeeding if its going well to get pregnant hun because if its going well your baby is still benifiting. I did stop when my daughter as i was pumping excluisvly and it was awful doing that when i was nausea and it was craking my nipples. old advice is to stop bf when ur pregnant but now they say u can carry on ( if you dont have history of mc. and also i got pregnant while pumping, im so happy your ttc again! is your period back properly? xx

OK.. yeah i'll probably stop once i know i'm pregnant then. I'm at risk for preterm labour because of my double uterus so its like me being pregnant with twins. I wouldn't want to take that chance. So when i find out i'm pregnant i think that's when i'll stop. :)

I got my period 6 weeks post partum which i was shocked about.. i was exclusively breastfeeding too. It's been pretty regular so i'm hoping i can still fall pregnant. I don't get alot of ewcmthough so that has me a little concerned but who knows. I've been cramping a little today but it's still too early to test.

How's your pregnancy going? Are you still nauseous?

good idea youve breastfed for so long so weldone to you hun :) i wouldnt be concerned about that :) and i didnt test till my period was 2 days late and it came up so positive!

its going really well i feel better than i did with my daughter at this stage i didnt have much nasuea vomited a few times and i feel alittle sick every now and againn not often at all! its been pretty easy i thought it would be harder but so far so good . xx i can get tired now my daughter is crawling and i have to catch her lol but apart from that everythings good :)

Hey ladies :) long time no talk! Congrats youngwife!!! What is your due date? Kim how awesome that you are already TTC!!
Dylan is doing amazing! He is so big and so smart! He still wakes up like 6x a night and is EBF. I said I was done having babies after Dylan but recently I have been wanting to TTC but I will be waiting until December/January if that's what we decide. My DH says no more but I just don't feel done yet.

brooke thank you for the congrats!! and wow how exciting we didnt really ttc more ntnp which was much more enjoyable than actual trying to concieve! and my due date is april 3rd! and weldone for bf this long! you must be exausted with alll the waking up my daughter was waking up that many till she was in her own room now she sleeps 8pm till 8am sometimes 6pm-8am every now and again she wakes up but easy to settle back to sleep im enjoying the rest as she used to only get 3 hours unbroken sleep at night and she was up by 5am! ,, im so glad ur doing well brooke!!

So good to hear youngwife. Are you going to find out the gender at your 5month scan?? I'm so excited to find out what you're having. :)

Brooke, HI!!! Yeah we're ttc so soon because i have the double uterus and there is a good chance it could take a while for us to conceive. I'd rather start earlier than later. :) OH that must be hard on you and husband .. I hope he starts sleeping better for you very soon! Does he sleep better during the day? I know you have prob been told this a million times (as i have too) but sleep whenever he sleeps. Housework can wait, you need to look after yourself first. I found it extremely difficult with Keira in the first 4months because she was very colicky and we struggled with getting her to sleep and staying asleep. Those early days were so hard and it really tested our marriage. Just remember- 'this too shall pass' :)

We think Keira's top teeth are coming through now.. Do you ladies have any tips for teething pain??

Oh cant remember if i asked how long i was trying before i got my bfp. were were ntnp and we did the dance when my daughter was 7 weeks and only used a condom once. never did any charting temping etc. as i didnt know when i ovulated. and for sureeee i cant wait to find out i think were having a boy! but i dont mind either way. and asoon as i find out i will let you guys know! im so happy to be going through this again.

my daughter has been teething for months but has no teeth. but we put her teething rings in the fridge. and she doesnt have teething gel and stuff but when its reely bad we give her bonjella before bed but we have only done that twice. also put maybe ur breastmilk in an ice cube tray then use one wrap in a muslin cloth and give it to her to suck through that should help the pain . or if u dont have any ebm u could use water xx

Yes you will have to tell us what you are having!! :) When is your due date?

Thanks youngwife, I never thought about freezing some breastmilk.. I'll have to try it. It's funny how they can be teething for months before their teeth finally come through. Keira was the same!

oops i ment if i answered** and my due date is 3rd of april. and now harmonies teeth are showing alittle like her gums are swollen, have you started weaning ladies? what are your babys eating what style have we chose? we ended up doing tradiional weaning wih finger food for breakfast so abit of blw x

Brooke and youngwife can you please check this pic out. It came up within a minute of testing.. i'm so confused, i didnt think it was possible. Am i seeing things?? No really am i??

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpg
    IMG_5627.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
Kim- I cant tell from the pic if there is any pink. :) :) fingers crossed!!

Youngwife- I am so happy for you!!! Dylan was due in April :) I have decided I really do want another baby but I still have no sign on AF so no trying for now. Dylan has one tooth and one more on the way probably tonight or tomorrow. We bought him an Amber teething necklace that works wonders!!! We feed him solids with BLW he does great at it. He hates baby food.

this is the test from this morning... the second line is thinner than the control line. Is that normal or an evap?? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_5643.jpg
    IMG_5643.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
Kim- looks like an evap to me fingers crossed I am wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members