2009 March Mummies

hiya i had my daughter on 3rd march 8.3!

how are all the new march mummies doin ? xx

congrats to all the march mommies! I'm a march mom as well, but from 2008 :lol:
There were lots of march mommies I noticed! :D

we sure did clock up a few posts! March not even over yet and it has been viewed over 100,000 times :shock:

Ella is having a few days of playing up, not sleeping without being cuddled to sleep (even then if she isnt in a good sleep she will wake up and moan lol)

im praying a good feed tonight and she will sleep better over night (she slept ok last night other than not taking enough bottle so woke up an extra time)

how does everyone elses little ones feed at night? i get a 4 hour stretch when she first goes down then i get two 3 hour stretches then she is in awake mode lol

xx

ello ello ladies

, katie if i feed by breats she would happily sooth on it all night n feed as and when, but i combo as shes a maddam and i get a stretch followed by couple of short wakes, they getting better each night, fingers crossed lol

great idea i miss the march mummies club from third tri, these days i just dont get the time to check it :oops:

elloo girlies!
:hugs: to all the march mums!

:cake::munch::dance: EDITED TO INCLUDE THE "BIRTHDAY SPREADSHEET": https://www2.babyandbump.com/?id=37...kkg3tZugdFRSam1mZlhPeE92SU5xdDhmSFJHZHc&hl=en

Hi Katie, Euan is a little monster just now or has been til last night, he was up every 90 mins to be fed i felt like a bloody zombie, and he was actually feeding hungryly every feed too, so last night i before he went to bed put a water bottle in his bed to heat it up first, also put him in warmer thicker pair of pj's rather than sleepsuit and he was in a sleep bag with a blanket, its cold up here just now so come 3am the bedroom is bloody cold even with heater on on the timer, he fed at 12 and slept til 3 fed then til 6.45am :happydance: first time since he came home, so its official he is a chiily soul, so im hoping now ive found
the problem and he will be less awake during the night, well fingers x anyway.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hey I had Kaidayn On march 6th and hes doing well we spent 5 days in the hospital for jaundice but his Billie is down now and he pink:) he sleeps pretty well but somedays he just wants to eat eat eat.....

:wave: and welcome all, glad all you March mummies have come over to join us, hope it wont be long before the rest have their little ones and follow.

morning all march mummies, how are you all? recovering well?

Hi Debbie and Deb,

How are you both doing today and how are your little bundles doing?

Megan is good, she was wide awake from 12am til 6 this morning, but is drinking between 30 - 50ml each feed, just wish oH helped a bit more he slept all last night when I was up with her and the first night we got home he didn't get up once, also doesn't help when he won't change her nappy cos it makes him feel sick! Had a big cry this morning cos was feeling quite lonely but feeling a bit better now and he's had his orders so he's off doing washing and cleaning house before he's bk to work tomorrow, how's euan

Megan is good, she was wide awake from 12am til 6 this morning, but is drinking between 30 - 50ml each feed, just wish oH helped a bit more he slept all last night when I was up with her and the first night we got home he didn't get up once, also doesn't help when he won't change her nappy cos it makes him feel sick! Had a big cry this morning cos was feeling quite lonely but feeling a bit better now and he's had his orders so he's off doing washing and cleaning house before he's bk to work tomorrow, how's euan

Awww hunn i know where you are coming from, Euan was up 4 times last night and most of the night the night before not sleeping well at all he manages a 3 oz bottle at a push but more often a 2oz one then is up most of the flippin night, oh never hears him crying so its left to me to sort him, then im up at 7am to get the other kids up and ready for school, oh has changed his nappy once as he says he is worried he will hurt him as he is so small, he does try and help in other ways but doesnt see mess like i do so i throw a :hissy: cos its not to my standards, hormones being all over the place just now dont help matters either as il be fine one minute and in tears the next and oh looks at me like wtf?? and im like dont ask cos i have no clue.
Other than all that im fine.....:) and so is euan gaining weight well and happy in himself.

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: am here if you ever need a chat hunn.

well Ella certainly had her 3-4 week growth spurt... she has put on 13oz in 7 days! 7lb 15oz now little chubba :cloud9:

im starting to get little smiles now too i think lol

(im not officially a march mum but i was supposed to be... can i stay pleeeeease lol)

xxx

well im not going anywhere katie so you can stay too lol. remind me again? whats sleep? and know what its like with a baby that wont go sleep unless cuddled and wakes the second put down... shes now incorporated a new trick of forcing herself to stay awake for 5 hours at a time wanting nothing but sleep... but wont go... grrrr.

Megan's got her heel prick test on Friday :( very shocked OH finally changed her nappy but he's now decided to become more interested in playing on his new iphone than helping, she threw up all over herself and in her cot this afternoon and i asked him to get a cloth and he just walked off and didnt get it GRRR... had her at the docs for her 2nd check since i was out of hospital before the 24hour period and she has a skin infection so ive got to syringe 3.5ml of penicillin into her mouth 3 times a day :( hope it doesnt hurt her.

since megan is asleep now, im away to sleep for a bit cos OH is working tomorrow so he thinks that means he needs his sleep more than me so i better sleep now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->