2009 March Mummies

Awww glad you sorted things with hubby deb, all it needs sometimes is a little nudge in the right direction....:hugs::hugs:

My oh has his lazy moments as most men do but on the whole he is generally pretty good, still tries to get out of bathing and changeing nappies as he says euan is still too samll and he is afraid he will hurt him.

Glad Ruby doing so well Dani, wish could say the same for Euan, he is suffering from colic bless him that and he can only manage 2 1/2oz at one go so only goes 2 1/2 to 3 hours between feeds and screams the house down when he wakes as his little tummy is empty you can hear the milk thumping into his tummy when he is feeding when he first starts so im not sure if i need to change his milk to something else, thinking of the aptimal stage 2 as he is on CnG stage 2 just now but not happy with it, he is gaining weight he is 8lb 1oz now to his 7lb 6.5 at birth and hv had no worries about him either. So will maybe try different milk and see if it helps the poor little thing feel so helpless when he is crying and his tummy hard.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

aw claire, poor euan :( hopefully a milk change will help overcome the problems :hugs: to the wee man from me!

Morning ladies, found you.

I can't complain about DH he has been fantastic, he saved annual leave so has taken 4 weeks off so we can enjoy Jack together, or at least try to. It is proberly a good job though I don't think I'd have survived otherwise.

Jack did really well last night, fed at 11 woke at 4, fed again and I put him into his moses basket awake and he settled himself and it was 7 this morning when he started to moan.

I'd started him on infacol when I was trying to feed him myself cos I thought he had colic, it's now obvious that it wasn't and I just couldn't give him what he needed but am terrified to stop it in case things go back to the way they were. So think I may have another very emotional day as I question myself again. Lucky DH!!!!

Hope you ladies managed to get some sleep.

mornin :)

madams awake still...... woke @ 9am... grrrrr i got loads to do and she wont entertain herself as is so tired n is constantly fighting it... driving me mad..expecially on a night when she wakes at 5ish and stays awake til at least 9pm and wont go down without screaming. then older kids come n start pokin her when im leaving her to whinge n tire herself out. aaargh

Morning ladies, found you.

I can't complain about DH he has been fantastic, he saved annual leave so has taken 4 weeks off so we can enjoy Jack together, or at least try to. It is proberly a good job though I don't think I'd have survived otherwise.

Jack did really well last night, fed at 11 woke at 4, fed again and I put him into his moses basket awake and he settled himself and it was 7 this morning when he started to moan.

I'd started him on infacol when I was trying to feed him myself cos I thought he had colic, it's now obvious that it wasn't and I just couldn't give him what he needed but am terrified to stop it in case things go back to the way they were. So think I may have another very emotional day as I question myself again. Lucky DH!!!!

Hope you ladies managed to get some sleep.

No need to be emotional hunn you did your best and no one could ask any more........:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have you tried bottle feeding but bf in a morning and in an evening hun so he gets best of both worlds thats what im doing with Euan, he doesnt get quite enough from me so had to put him on formula, he also got colic so on colief for that so im hoping the combination of all the above will help and let me get a night where i get a few hours sleep.

I can't express anything cos that was my original plan. Boobs haven't even gone up a cup size still only a A/B thought I was hoping for too much.

Managed to write my birth story at last.

Hi March Mummies,

I'm suppost to be an April mummy was due on the 1 april however little Olivia decided to make an appearance on 17 March so I guess I'm a March mummy after all!

So I'm 28 live with my fiance, have a son already who is nearly five and my fiance has a daughter who is seven, whom we have most of the week. Then of course wonderful baby Olivia who has been a dream aside from causing me to get mastitus. LOL Bless her, I'm still breast feeding and after a wobbly start and quite a few days of I can't do this things are starting to fall into place. Still on anti b's for mastitus, but feel sooo much better man that made me feel ill.

Anyway getting on is somewhat of a challenge as you probably all know but hope to get to know you girlies in march mummies.

Catch ya soon!

Hi March Mummies,

I'm suppost to be an April mummy was due on the 1 april however little Olivia decided to make an appearance on 17 March so I guess I'm a March mummy after all!

So I'm 28 live with my fiance, have a son already who is nearly five and my fiance has a daughter who is seven, whom we have most of the week. Then of course wonderful baby Olivia who has been a dream aside from causing me to get mastitus. LOL Bless her, I'm still breast feeding and after a wobbly start and quite a few days of I can't do this things are starting to fall into place. Still on anti b's for mastitus, but feel sooo much better man that made me feel ill.

Anyway getting on is somewhat of a challenge as you probably all know but hope to get to know you girlies in march mummies.

Catch ya soon!

Welcome to the March mummies hunn..:hugs::hugs:

Look forward to getting to know you better and sharing some of our little bundles experiences together.

I can't express anything cos that was my original plan. Boobs haven't even gone up a cup size still only a A/B thought I was hoping for too much.

Awwww Claire.....:hugs::hugs:

Dont beat yourself up over it hunn, some women just cant bf i was like that with all of my other 4 babies and even this time with Euan he only gets a very small amount from me the rest is formula. You know where i am if you need to chat hunn.

Awwww Claire.....:hugs::hugs:

Dont beat yourself up over it hunn, some women just cant bf i was like that with all of my other 4 babies and even this time with Euan he only gets a very small amount from me the rest is formula. You know where i am if you need to chat hunn.

:hugs::hugs:

Afternoon all,

Changed Euans milk, he is up to 3/4oz now :happydance: sleeping for the same amount of time so im hopeing that combining the above with the colic relief drops the problem will be sorted and il finally get some sleep, i can hope at least any way.

Hope eceryone else is ok......:hugs::hugs:

Whoooo found the thread :) .

Wondered where it was , big hugs to all with unhelpfull OHs ...

Oscars got a cold bless him u can see it hurts when he coughs, and he loves to be held and the little monkey opens his eyes ad cries as soon as he feels that moses basket lol . hows every one ??. x .

Hi Ladies - I've missed you all! I'm very lonely over in third tri now - I'm one of the very last ones! Hope you and your gorgeous babies are all well... :) xx

ur just bein tite LL! lol.

https://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt329/carrieparkinson/SP_A0115.jpg
she smiles :)

awwwww caz thats a lovely pic :) .

I bet you go real soon Lucy hun .. Baby will know March is running out and pop right out :).

Just been looking at the preview of the bounty pictures of Oscar online awwww he looks soo cute , Allso looked at the other 2 i didnt realise they kept them for 4 years :) .
Non of mine look the same , Andy just said are you sure you havent been paying the milkman with Favours , Cheeky sod lol . x .

haha, i never got bounty pictures with Megan :( never even got the bounty pack.

:happydance: megan finally slept in her cot last night for the first time since the night we got her home!! everytime she went down in it she burst out crying, but she did it.

Todays also her last day of taking penicillin for her skin infection, its nearly all gone :)

Hows is everyone ese and their LO's x

LO is fine thanks, but may well murder DH!!
He arrived home at 3.40 this morning, unable to speak and fell into the bedroom. I've left him in bed this morning and come to mum's but trust me he WILL suffer later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->