2009 March Mummies

:( boo to unhelpful OH's, my OH has been really helpful with Lilly and also changing Lucas' nappy as for the last day his cord has been just about off and it grosses me out bigtime. Finally came off tonight tho so no more grosseness.

Ello ladies this is where you are hiding then :D

I cant wait to come over :hugs: xx

Thanks Hun! Glad the grossness has passed, I have all this to look forward to :D

Hoping all your bubbas are being good, feeding well and being seen and not heard :rofl:

Hope you are all resting too ladies :hugs:

know what its like with a baby that wont go sleep unless cuddled and wakes the second put down... shes now incorporated a new trick of forcing herself to stay awake for 5 hours at a time wanting nothing but sleep... but wont go... grrrr.

omg this is my evenings at the moment... every night she just holds her eyes open.. if i pat her bum her eyes start to close... then she is wide awake holding her eyes as open as possible ha ha! :dohh:

little moo! :rofl:

she had a lovely bath tonight and it seems to have knocked her out! she was asleep at 7.30 (bedtime) the last 5 nights we have tried bedtime at 7.30 but she finally settled at 10!

my OH has been very helpful but the nights he has had off and left me with her i have got very frustrated, i dont get a night off! he still sits on his playstation all day shooting people and i dont even get the chance to come on here or do anything i used to! he didnt even want to get up to come to health visitor today between 2-4pm... bloody lazy git! luckily tonight she went down early so i have done her bottles etc and got the chance to come back on! :hissy:

i miss you all lol xx

Awww Katie, Glad you managed to get back on a bit, be nice when all the madness settles down for us all to eventually get back on and chat a little even if its not as often as before, and of course you can stay both you and Caz are definately March mummies even though your Lo's put in an early appearance.......:hugs:

Miss you all......:)

Wont be long now Jade and you will be over here with your little bundle too......:hugs::hugs:

Hope the anti bio's work soon Deb hunn and Megan is feeling better soon, enjoy your sleep, ive forgotten what that is just now :rofl::rofl: im like Caz with the sleep whats that?

Hi Pixie, how are things with you?

Going to go try get a bit of sleep myself now, thats if Euan lets me, hope he will sleep through tonite.

NN all

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hiya!

Just popping over to say hi so I can find the thread easily after the baby finally decides to arrive.

I tell ya, this little one is going to get thoroughly embarressed by his/her daddy when (s)he gets a bit older, and I start talking about how late they were to their own birth! :rofl:

Hiya!

Just popping over to say hi so I can find the thread easily after the baby finally decides to arrive.

I tell ya, this little one is going to get thoroughly embarressed by his/her daddy when (s)he gets a bit older, and I start talking about how late they were to their own birth! :rofl:

Awww Phoenix, still no signs of him/her putting in an appearance, Holly must have made it far too comfortable in there for the little monkey.

:hug::hug::hug:

bloody men!
sorry ladies but i need a rant....

hubby came home from work and immediately lay with his feet up in front of the tv, asked what time dinner was and what we were having. so i answered and went off to cook it. i served it up and then went to let the dog inside.... he was full of energy so i went into living room and asked hubby to go outside and help him burn off some energy so he wasn't jumping round me and the baby all evening... u know what the answer i got was?! "he might be full of life but i'm shattered" so i reminded him it was him who said "we need to make sure the dog still gets plenty of attention" to which he replied "yes, WE need to - i'm tired"

well f*ck him anyway! do i not do enough about here?! i eat every meal cold, or near enough it coz abbie generally decides she wants fed when we are eating.... i do ALL the night feeds so he can get some sleep for work in the morning. i'm on my own all day, looking after the baby, tidying up, cleaning and cooking for him... and HE's f*cking tired?! :gun:

sorry.... rant over. :blush:

hugs debz, from many of the posts here it would seem the men think their job of babycare is to put their feet up :o luckily my OH is really good with the kids - his only weakness is mecanno but he does that when they are both asleep/napping.......

...think he needs to go round and speak to all these men and give them a good kick up the bum ~ sort them out!!

bloody men!
sorry ladies but i need a rant....

hubby came home from work and immediately lay with his feet up in front of the tv, asked what time dinner was and what we were having. so i answered and went off to cook it. i served it up and then went to let the dog inside.... he was full of energy so i went into living room and asked hubby to go outside and help him burn off some energy so he wasn't jumping round me and the baby all evening... u know what the answer i got was?! "he might be full of life but i'm shattered" so i reminded him it was him who said "we need to make sure the dog still gets plenty of attention" to which he replied "yes, WE need to - i'm tired"

well f*ck him anyway! do i not do enough about here?! i eat every meal cold, or near enough it coz abbie generally decides she wants fed when we are eating.... i do ALL the night feeds so he can get some sleep for work in the morning. i'm on my own all day, looking after the baby, tidying up, cleaning and cooking for him... and HE's f*cking tired?! :gun:

sorry.... rant over. :blush:

Awwww :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Deb, men are so bloody selfish at times hunn, plus unlike us they cannot multi task. Sorry he is being a selfish piggy just now, try not let it get on top of you and rather than let it build up so you explode and have a massive fall out talk to him tell him how you feel hunn, remind him that his job WAS NOT OVER 9 months ago and you need a rest too you get tired too, you are not a bloody machine, you know where i am if you need to vent off.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

thanks girls!

i had a little chat with him last night and he didn't realise he was being so lazy :grr: lol so full of apologies!

i tried explaining that although babies sleep alot of the time, there's so much else needing done, it can be kind of hard work....

long story short, i got to bed at 10 for a good sleep, he did the first of the night feeds at 11 and had washed and sterilised the bottles before work this morning. :) long may it continue i say!

aww thats great debz!!! hope it continues too :)

:hi: everyone, just found this thread, good idea Claire!

how is everyone coping with their new little babes then? Ruby is doing really well, she feeds every 4 hours, even throughout the night. she was 8lbs 11.5oz when born and when she was weighed on Tuesday she had gone up to 9lbs 4os! little fatty! x

hope all your men are behaving now lol! david has been really good so far although he is still off work so we will see how that changes when he goes back on monday! xx

Mathew currently feeding princess wriggly-bum to give me a little break so hopefully the "best behaviour" thing is gonna be permanent :lol:

I was a March Mummy-to-be but I ended up having my daughter 7 weeks early in January. . .am I still allowed to post here?? :blush:

I was a March Mummy-to-be but I ended up having my daughter 7 weeks early in January. . .am I still allowed to post here?? :blush:

Of course you are hunn, welcome to the madness of the march mummy thread, we do tend to chat a lot.......:)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->