2010 Baby

I hope your niece is born soon! ANd I did the cupboards last week! lol. Still have one small section to do but can't do it till after all the baseboards and painting and what not is done. My house is all pulled out and rearranged at the moment. Once tonight is over all we'll have left is the master bedroom then painting the coat closet. (yes I decided to re-do my coat closet on top of everything else lol)

Well heading out to meet some friends, berniep I will check back!

Still no niece and still no first day at new job :growlmad::cry:

Christine was admitted this morning for induction but because they were busy as yet nothing has been done although she has been told they might break her waters at midnight so hopefully 2moro she will finally be with us :happydance:

As for new job, they are still waiting for my reference from old job and can't start till they get it :growlmad: i starting to think i'll never start it and the more time i have have at home been a full time mum the more i wish i could just do that and not work at all, i need to work soon before i get too comfy here :dohh:

Aww berniep I hope things sort them self out soon! Can you call and get on your old jobs case about the references?

go kick some butt today Berniep, they really do need a rocket shoving somewhere.... :hugs:

I've been holding off pestering them cause i want a good reference not just a ok one, if you know what i mean, plus if i'd started new job yesterday or today my bil would have been stuck for childcare whilst he's at hospital with my sister cause both my mum and his mum work and can only do certain times, so its sort of been a blessing that i haven't started yet. I've got the kids till about 9pm 2nite and i'm shattered already, the youngest is only 22 months and i'd forgotten how much hard work it was running around after a toddler. As for my sister her waters were broken about lunchtime and then they put her on a drip to get things moving, i last spoke to her just before 4pm and the pains were getting intense and the baby was definately on the finally on her way, so watch this space she should be with us shortly x

She has finally arrived! born at 8.09pm not weight or other details yet x

It was quick once she got going, she did 4cm to 6cm in a hour then 6cm to 8cm in 30 mins then the final 2cm in another hour ish. She is absolutely gorgeous, she weighed 6lb 15 and a half oz and like her other 3 children is the double of her dad (i'm not saying her dad is gorgeous though lol). They might be coming home today they are just waiting for some blood results back. Oh and she is called Maisy Louise.

I'm still waiting to hear about new job, getting fed up of waiting now, i chased old job up for reference yesterday and they faxed it to new one yesterday morning but i haven't heard anything yet, but it is nice to be having another weekend at home with the kids especially seen as they've been spending loads of time with Allan lately while i've been babysitting my niece and nephews.
We went to a fair today and had a nice afternoon, we then came home and played a board game Harry won and after a cup of tea and piece of cake we brought home from the fair we are off for a wander round ikea.

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Yeah, right, you don't just wander around ikea Berniep!!!

Glad your niece is doing well...

mmm I love ikea! They have one in AB but it's on the other side of the city so DH and I have only been twice, we try not to go often cause I always want to spend money and thats one thing we need to save now.

Well i was very good during my wander round ikea all we bought were some straws, we priced a lot of things up to go back for but only bought straws. We did have a doughnut and drink on the way out though it was rude not to at those prices lol

I'm sat waiting for my sister to ring to say she's ready to be picked up from the hosp and then once i've dropped her off home and she's settled in i'm taking James and Harry round to see her, they haven't stopped asking all weekend when she'll be home so they can go visit.

Hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Sounds like a nice day berniep. Enjoy your visit!

Hello ladies,
How are you all? sorry i've not been on here for a while, i've just popped on quickly before i take the kids out for the afternoon but i will pop back on 2nite and call in on your journals to see how you are all getting on xxx

How is everyone here? Just thought I would post on here for csunshine, she's in hospital looks like they're thinking of inducing her tomorrow cause her fluid is getting low but she's not 100% sure, she's 37 weeks anyway so full term. She'll be updating shortly or in the next couple of hours in her journal so just don't mention it anywhere else, I want her to make her own big announcement, I only posted here cause she always forgets about this thread.

Hello ladies,
I know we all not been on for a while but Kelly suggested I made my announcement on here and I suppose it makes sense seen as i started this thread many many months ago and i was just about the only one that didn't fall pregnant.
But not anymore, i am finally pregnant, 4 weeks and 2 days today, bfp's on Tues and Wed of this week including a CB digi. To be honest i'm still in shock and when i talk about it i feel like i'm talking about someone else xxx

Only right!!! Loving the tickers :D :happydance:

and I did almost pee myself in the middle of sainsbury's :)

I love the tickers too, they put a big smile on my face when i see them lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->