• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

Yup berniep I've got such a sore throat it hurts to breath sometimes. It's getting worse, I am hoping that it will be better come tomorrow, I can't remember the last time i was sick it was so long ago so not sure how long it will last. I don't think it's strep as there are no white patches inside and I haven't been around anyone with strep.

Well of to diabetes clinic soon here, kind of worried as my sugars have been on the higher side the last couple of days.

Hello ladies,
Hope your all ok.
Kelly hope your feeling better soon and your appointment went ok x
Mum2b and Csunshine how are you both? hope your both having a good weekend x

I'm just off to work but thought i'd pop in before i go and say hello, i'll try to pop back later but if not 2moro x

If you want the apt update berniep you'll have to go to my journal a couple posts back to much to repost!

Other then that I am still terribly sick, not sure if I am better today though then yesterday or about the same? Thats got to be good right? For the first 5 days it just got worse and worse now on day 6 it might have plateaued? The skin on my poor nose is not happy though.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Are you feeling any better Kelly? x
Mum2b i still don't know if i can meet you on Fri still waiting to hear when i start my new job, she is supposed to be ringing me this aft so i'll let you know as soon as i don x

Not a lot to report here, Allan is still poorly, he's still only managing to keep fluids down occasionally and no food at all. We went to docs today to say he's been like this for 6 days now and he has been given some tablets to try. He also has a chest infection on top of the sickness he usually has to take steroids and strong antibiotics to clear them but because of his sickness the doctor can only give him amoxocillin which doesn't usually touch it but apparently the usual tablets will make his sickness worse so he'll have to make do. He's also been put on sick leave till next week. As for me not a lot going on, hoping Allan will be well enough to start BDing in the next few days, otherwise i might not be having a March Baby either. Well i better go and play nurse, speak to you all later xxx

Let me know Berniep, sucks abotu Allan still not being well, are the kids better now?

AFM have had a lovely afternoon sat in the garden catching up with a good friend enjoying the sun through the clouds... my shoulder is not a bit sore!!

Hope allan gets better! I'm on day 8 of sickness although I am a bit better then I've been. I did give my cold to DH and he's not looking well just now heading off to work. Poor guy I feel so guilty.

Well got to study more for midterm friday!

Hope you and hubby feel better soon Kelly and good luck with your mid term x

The kids are better now Mum2b, just waiting for Allan to get better. I've sent you a text about Friday, just waiting to hear from new job, if i don't hear anything by 2moro aft i'll ring them and let you know x

Well my sister went to hosp this morning and was 3cm dilated and then everything stopped, she is still there now waiting to see if it starts again, so i may have a new niece 2moro fingers crossed. I'm shattered today i've had her kid's and the youngest has worn me out i forgot how demanding they are.
Well i better go and sort uniforms out for 2moro, speak to you all later xxx

Thats great news for your sister, I hope things pick up soon.

We're still sick here. Life sucks. lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! (JULY 1st)

Hello ladies,
Still no new niece for me, she's been sent home now looks as though we are in for a bit of a wait. Hope your all ok x

It'll happen soon I am sure, I just found out my SIL is 3 cm dilated to, they expect her waters to break sometime between now and the weekend.

So we are both due a niece or nephew very soon Kelly, hope your sil's labour goes smoothly x

I have my new neice! Sierra Isabelle. I knew it was a girl a long time ago. She was born 2 am July 2. I am not close with my sil or my brother but I do love my nieces, I now have 3! No nephews though.

Ah bless a new niece for you Kelly, i'm still waiting for mine lol so far i have 2 nephews and 1 niece soon to be 2. How are you all today? i've got hayfever and my eyes are really swollen and puffy but apart from that i'm fine. I should be starting my new job on Wednesday as long as old job fax my reference to them on Monday or Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed for me cause i need to start making money again. Have a nice weekend xxx

I hope the new job goes well!

I am still sick... day 13 is it now? Something dumb like that, have to go to work soon to. They might send me home though and I wouldn't complain. I called in sick last weekend to but I could barely move let alone function then.

DH got a big surprise check in the mail from the government from when he was in training for his job, back pay for moving expenses and well we're thrilled! Couldn't have come at a better time, we're taking some of it and buying our baseboards for the upstairs today! Not sure if you guys remember but when we put hardwood flooring down we had ot hold off on getting new baseboards so we could save some cash. Well now we have more then enough! Hurray for finally getting to completely finish the upstairs! I might even paint the outside doors to, feeling very nesting ish and want everything to be perfect for baby. 28 more days!

Hope you start to feel better soon Kelly, but great news on the money, i love it when things like that happen especially when its come at such a great time, have fun nesting x
Mum2b how are you? hope you are well and you too Csunshine x

Well Allan is still really poorly he's still been sick nearly 2 weeks on and has lost tons of weight, he's now really light headed and sleeping pretty much non stop, i wanted him to go to emergency docs this weekend but he's stubborn and won't go so i'll have to take him to our normal docs 2moro.
I'm still waiting for my new niece lol i took her for a long walk last night to help things along and she's been for another long walk this morning although she should make sure she doesn't wear herself out with all this walking, its starting to look like she'll be getting induced on Wednesday after all.
Well i better go and play nurse again, speak to you all later xxx

I am starting to feel quiet a bit better now which is a relief. I hope allan gets better soon and your niece makes her appearance soon.

Off to do baseboards now, we're starting with the nursery

Good news Kelly :happydance: Gosh, I can't believe you only have that left to go!

:wohoo: for strating job Berniep, just hope that the old employees pull their fingers out...
Not good about Allan, hope you manage to get him to the Drs today, and the baby of your Sister is certainly making everyone wait!!

AFM full update (and rant) in journal but seem to have a rip roaring UTI... have felt shocking all weekend, am hoping that a day of rest today may knock it out a bit...

I bet you can't wait to do the nursery Kelly, i'm glad your starting to feel better x
Mum2b hope you start to feel better soon, uti's are awful x
Allan has got gastritis which apparently is like appendicitis but in your stomach, you can get it when you've had a bug which makes the lining of your stomach inflame and causes probs with keeping anything down, he's got some more tablets and has to give it a few days to see if they start to work and if not he might have to go to the hospital for treatment, so he's off work still on strict instructions not to do anything cause he is weak from almost 2 weeks of no nutrients and will end up making himself worse.
My sister has just rung me to babysit for her cause she is bleeding and needs to go to hosp so watch this space my niece may be on her way.
Well i caught a cleaning bug last night i completely ransacked my kitchen emptied all the cupboards, cleaned everywhere and re-organised what went where, it took hours and at one point looked liked we'd had a explosion in there i couldn't move for pans, food packets, cups etc, i've still a bit to do, i was going to do it this aft but now i'm going to have a 22 month old around my ankles it might not be possible lol.
Well i better go pick him up so she can get off, talk to you all later xxx

Hope Allan feels better soon

:wohoo: for clean cupboards and hopefully a neice soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back