2010 Baby

Hello ladies I'm such a shite when it comes to finding this thread!:dohh: so very sorry since we moved over to a group I forget to look here.

Hope the witch has buggered off Berniep and your appt next week goes well!

Mum glad your doing well.

Tiff you and me and GD we'll get through it!

afm jsut moving along hope your all doing well!:hugs:

I think the GD will be fine, I seem to be managing just fine with diet. No worries about it anymore. I just want another scan so I can know my mans weight already!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
sorry i've not been on for a while. Witch finally left, dr gave me some more tablets to try to make them shorter and lighter but because we are ttc i have to wait till first day of period to start taking them when ideally for them to work you should start taking them the day before but not a lot i can do about that. She did mention it could be fibroids but said they wouldn't treat them if it were fibroids so its a waste of time sending me for tests so she won't bother (charming), i've to go back after another 2 cycles to see how i'm getting on. I went for a interview on Tuesday cause as usual i'm still fed up with work and today was offered the job :happydance:, only prob is i can't decide whether to take it now :dohh:, its a night care assistant post 9.30pm till 8.30am. I have worked as a care assistant before and have even done nights so i know what i'm letting myself in for but both the new job and the old one have pros and cons and i can't decide :nope:, i need to make a list of pros and cons for both really and have a chat with Allan or my mum for advice before i make a decision.
Well my sister is rapidly approaching her due date and as she was with baby number 3 is already been a pain in the bum, she keeps having false alarms and trips to the hosp etc I can't wait for baby to arrive so i can have a break lol, she had a scan today and has been told to expect a very big baby but you often hear of women been told that only to go onto to have a average size baby so i don't think she should panic too much.
Hope your all ok we'll soon be talking about your due dates, Kelly 2moro you will be at the stage i was when Harry was born, i can't believe you've only a few more weeks to go and then Mum2b and Csunshine won't be far behind, are you all just about ready for them? have you much left to buy?
Well i suppose i should think about making tea, bye for now xxx

Berniep!!!! I miss hearing from you! Um as for ready, have my second shower tomorrow so will be buying everything else we need over the weekend, most of it is small but there is a good 15 items to be picked up. I would like baby to stay in till my OB gets back from holiday which will be aug 1 or he can come at 37 weeks (right before OB leaves) other then that he has to stay put. I am aware of time going by so fast and it's scary but exciting. I will be happy to get exercising and get my body back!

I hope you can make up your mind about the jobs, you want ot make sure you make the right choice otherwise you'll just be more stressed out. How is hubby's job going now?

I was wondering what you were up to at the minute as you had been so quiet, that is good news about the job, how many nights a week is it? Would your pay be much different? If the hours work for you and allan and the boys I personally think you should take it, it really cannot be much worse than where you are now :hugs:

I am looking forward to catching up next week, it seems (and is ages since we last met)

Has Allan settled a bit with his job?

How is everyone else getting on?

AFM have 9 weeks to go and think am getting sorted, finish work on the 9th July which I cannot wait for, I have been off for 3 weeks, 1st was spent going to see my sister and a friend overnight and decorating, getting carpets put down and quite busy, 2nd week was spent entertaining mother, she never changes and that was tiring in itself, managed to escape a few time for a bit of a break from her (DH wasn't best impressed) and this week has just been pottering, but I feel so much better... 10 long days to go :D

I would like baby to stay in till my OB gets back from holiday which will be aug 1 or he can come at 37 weeks (right before OB leaves) other then that he has to stay put.

I feel a bit like that, my (newish) community midwife is away from the end of July to when I am 38 weeks... so Pip really isn't allowed to come any earlier, I really don't want another MW taking over my care, (just like I really don't want to go into hospital for any length of time but may have too... but that is a different story)

I hear you about wanting your doc mum! I will get to meet my back up once or twice depending on when baby comes if he is early. But still its not the same.

Shower tomorrow! Yay!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Did you have a good shower Kelly? fingers crossed your little man waits for your ob to return from his holiday x
Mum2b, I have to pick the kids up from school on Thurs so if we meet in Morley as usual i'd need to leave about half 2 but could be there for half 12 after i've finished my volunteering up at school, i'll just grab a sandwich while we are having a cuppa, let me know what you think x
Csunshine, how are you? x

Well i've got a poorly Harry at home today, he's got a tummy bug and its coming out of both ends, poor thing. I've had to keep James off school too cause i needed to pick the kids up before Allan finished work and then he was taking over looking after them while i went to work, but because Harry is in no fit state to walk up to school for James and i had no one to pick him up he's got a day off too which he thinks is great, although i'm making him do school work and help me with all the washing Harry is kindly providing when he doesn't get to the toilet on time. I hate seeing him poorly i've put him in my bed cause our room is nearer the bathroom and he is watching a DVD, James is up there with him at the moment while i get a few jobs done and pop on here so he can shout me if i'm needed.
I've decided to take the job, the hours and the fact that its nights is better for all of us, so i'm handing my notice in on friday, i can't start my new job till the first part of my CRB check comes back which takes a week to 10 days so they've advised i hold off on handing my notice in for a few days, so i don't end up with a few days in neither job and therefore no wage, although work pee'd me off again yesterday so i'm very tempted to hand it in 2nite when i go in and the i can have a few days at home before starting the new job, after i've been on here i'm going to work our finances out to see if we can lose a weeks wage.
Allan is getting on ok at work, he's shattered when he gets home and if he's not in till the afternoon he sleeps all morning and most of his days off but he feels good to be out there earning for his family so he's determined to stick at it. I've told him now i'll be earning more (my hours are going to double, i'll be working three 11 hour shifts) he doesn't need to work quite so hard and not to always agree to overtime we'll cope we always do. The bonus to my new job is i get every other weekend off and Allan gets Sunday's off so we can spend some family time together.
Well i suppose i better check on the kids and get my next load of washing on the line, its a good job its a warm, rainfree day.
Speak to you later, bye for now xxxx

Well to top off the "fun" day we are having in my house today the witch has decided to join the party and has arrived a day early. As if i don't have enough on today i now get to feel sorry for myself and put up with some lovely period pains too, aren't i the lucky one today? so i suppose i should start my new tablets to see if they are going to help with the pain and how heavy they are, hopefully this will be a problem free period. To be honest i can't see me ever getting pregnant again, there must be something stopping me and i suspect its the same thing that is causing my problem periods. Its going to be so hard when my sister has her little one, i went to visit a friend's new baby yesterday she's only a few days old and is gorgeous but i felt so down when i came home and once my sister's little one arrives i'll be seeing her almost daily its going to kill me, i wish there was something i could do to make the longing go away or even better a magic potion to help me get pregnant!

SOrry the witch came berniep and I hope harry is feeling better. Have you had any testing done to see what is causing the problem or a sperm check done? Likely it's nothing, since you have to wonderful kids already. It'll happen and you;ve been so patient in waiting. Hugs.

agree with Kelly Berniep :hugs:, did the Dr give you any idea on how long to try these tablets for? (it may be worth finding out on the sly what the mat leave policy for the new job is ;))
I am sure that one part of it is that neither you or Allan have been particularly happy in the last few months with everything that has been going on. I am glad to hear that things are settling down for Allan and that he seems happier

Thursday sounds fine Berniep, I hope that Harry gets better soon :flower:

Thanks to you both, i've to try the tablets for 2 cycles and then go back but she did say the only real solution to the prob is the mirena coil or of course pregnancy, i'm working on the pregnancy solution and obviously because of this i can't have the coil but to be honest even if i wasn't ttc i wouldn't want a coil i don't think i could face them putting it in and also my sister had one and suffered pain for months after, she made them take it out in the end and my mum had one years ago and it got lost she had to have a operation to have it removed so don't fancy that i'm a wimp lol. We haven't had any tests yet Kelly, I keep trying to get Allan to go see about the SA that the doc mentioned but he keeps making excuses i think he's scared of the results tbh and as for me the dr doesn't think i need any tests so we'll just have to keep trying.

Anyway i hope your all ok and having a good day, i'm stuck in again with Harry but he's a lot better today so he should be going to school 2moro. I almost forgot to say, i handed my notice in at work yesterday so it looks like i'm officially taking the new job yay! as for maternity policy Mum2b i think it'll just be standard maternity pay and time off although if i caught on this cycle i wouldn't have worked there long enough for maternity pay i'd have to apply for maternity allowance from the government but that shouldn't be a problem cause i'll only have about a weeks break between the 2 jobs so i'll be fine i'll be ttc as normal and if i catch on soon my new job will just have to put up with it, i'll be on a 3 months trial though so i'll have to keep it to myself to begin with.

Right i'm definately going this time i need to make the kids tea, speak to you later xxx

Sounds like you're getting things sorted. I hope allan goes in for your peace of mind though.

Hello my pregnant friends, how are you all?

My tablets have finally started to work i was a bit unsure of them yesterday as they didn't seem to be doing anything but today they are definately working, i'm finally having a normal period again, who knows maybe they will help get my body ready to get pregnant, keep your fingers crossed for me x

Glad they are working and making your period manageable!

am glad to hear that your AF has improved with the meds :hugs:

hope you feel better soon Kelly :hugs:

Me to! I am such a complainer when I don't feel well especially with a sore throat.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Are you not well Kelly? hope you feel better soon x

Well James and Allan have Harry's bug now, so there's only me left to get it, i can hardly wait. On the plus side the witch looks as though she's packing her bags and its only day 4, those tablets are great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->