2010 Baby

Hey Ladies - just thought I would check in say HI,

Know not been about - been so busy with easter and my bday - its been the best weekend ever - im so happy :)

Day 11 at min so not long til ov - not holding much hope of getting :bfp: this month as wont be seeing much of OH as he will be on nites but i have been :sex: as much as possible just in case :)

lets see.

:hug: to all :) xxxx

Well after all the upset about me not been well and not been able to BD this cycle i went to slimming world today after starting the plan last week and tbh i expected to have put on i had a really bad week trying to get my head around the plan and giving up all the foods i love but it was worth it i lost 4lb's and seen as we can't ttc this month i might lose even more by the time we can get round to making a baby x

berniep - yay on your weight loss - :)

Thats awesome Berniep! There is always a silver lining! I am only on boring CD 4!!!! I wish time would fast forward... then I could get back to my hubby for some much needed Bd'ing!!!!

Hello Ladies, how are you all today?
well i've come to a big decision i have decided to put ttc on hold till i'm half way to my goal weight as i will then be at the weight i was when we conceived our 2nd son and i had no problems during that pregnancy i'm just worried if i conceive at the moment i am putting myself at risk of lots of health problems during pregnancy, so i've 45lb's to go and then i can get back to making our 2010 baby. I'll still be coming to chat to you all everyday though you don't get rid of me that easily lol x

Hey Hey ladies can i come and join in ?! AF is arriving for me as i type so im out of having a 2009 little baby! Onto 2010, all the bestest babies are born then :D hehe.

Welcome loulou!!!! I'm on CD4 now so we're pretty close! and with my cycle being a little longer we should be testing around the same time! Good luck!

Hi all

Been reading a few sites for a while now but never posted - not sure what i'm doing.

Been ttc since Sep 08 - no joy. Out of time for 09 now. Me and dh work opposite shifts so not that easy to get BDing when necessary although think we have been doing it right most months. Never realised it would be this hard - waited til I was 32 - maybe should have tried sooner!

Good Luck to all :happydance:

Maybe shoudl have said CD11 of 29. Can anyone tell me how I create a ticker thing???

Thanx:blush:

Maybe shoudl have said CD11 of 29. Can anyone tell me how I create a ticker thing???

Thanx:blush:

The tickers of other peoples often link to the site that they made them, and then u go from there, think fertility friends tickers may be part of the VIP package, as I couldn;t get mine to work for ages, I think u also need a certain number of posts, the intro pages to the forum have guidlines and stuff which are really useful
HTH
:hug:

Welcome Loulou and scooby and good luck hopefully you'll get your bfp's very soon and you don't have to wait too long in 2010 for your baby, as for the tickers scooby i got mine on lilypie, daisypath and ticker factory if you type them into google you'll get them up i think the reason i've used 3 different sites is cause you can only do tickers for certain things on certain sites if you know what i mean? but like mum2bwaiting said you do need a certain amount of posts first but its not a lot 5 or 10 i think, its in the BnB rules.
How is everyone else today? x

hi ladies.

hope your all good.

well we didnt get any BD in last night again, cos by the time we went to bed i was knackered. iI think the wine played a part in that, one or two glasses and i get really sleepy - more and i get drunk :rofl: - sadly last night it was the former.

got a little bit of ov pain still and my temp has gone down. will do the OPK later and see what that says!

must get :sex: in tonight otherwise i have a feeling i will be out of the game :cry:

we will see!
x

Oh yes I 2nd that So will me and my OH be working very hard on getting a 2010 :baby:

BernieP - That sounds like a very good plan hun as long as its what you really want then go for the weightloss first

Welcome:wave: to ILove, Scooby26 and, LouLou here's to all of us getting a 2010 :baby:

Hello Ladies, how are you all today?
well i've come to a big decision i have decided to put ttc on hold till i'm half way to my goal weight as i will then be at the weight i was when we conceived our 2nd son and i had no problems during that pregnancy i'm just worried if i conceive at the moment i am putting myself at risk of lots of health problems during pregnancy, so i've 45lb's to go and then i can get back to making our 2010 baby. I'll still be coming to chat to you all everyday though you don't get rid of me that easily lol x

Hey hun. Glad you're positive about your decision. :hug: Sometimes it can be such a relief when you do decide something like this. All good luck with your weight loss. Glad you'll be sticking around though.

:hugs:

I am starting to think more and more of holding off on TTC, I am going back to school for nursing in september and am wondering if we can really do both... right now I am going strong for both and if nothing happens by the end of Aug we will be putting off TTC until I am about 6 months from graduation. (20 month program) This will also get me through my FS appointments in june and july too. We will be using the FAM (fertility awareness method) to prevent pregnancy instead of trying to get pregnant! lol So I guess I have until Aug to see if anything happens!

hi can i join plz i'd love a 2010 jan baby mmm maybe june more mellow !

Welcome ilove and lissalou x
Hi Kelly good luck with what you decide to do, you've got to weigh up all the pro's and con's before you make you decision i know its hard i was thinking about whether i should put ttc on hold for a couple of weeks x
Hello everyone else, how are you all? my internet as been playing up so couldn't get on yesterday i wasn't impressed lol, we are going to my best friends 30th birthday party tonight its not her birthday till the 28th and i've been trying to find the perfect present for her for what feels like forever but as i have just over a week to go i've settled on a charm bracelet with scissors, hairdryer and comb charms (she's a hairdresser) and my sister is getting her a "30" charm, she used to have a chain with some scissors on when she was first training but she lost it so i was going so i was going to replace that but she told me the other day her mum is getting her a special chain so i've decided to go for the charm bracelet option so i've been looking on the internet all morning trying to locate all the charms from one shop so i can combine postage and i've finally done it yipee she better like it now lol what do you all think of my idea?

sounds good!

FF has made my chart gone all weird cos my temp today was high. its saying i Ov'd last saturday but that was only 5 days after AF had stopped. surely it cant be right? I had ov pains on tues/wed last week and im sooo confused now!!

Were you doing lots of BDing around last Saturday and Tues/Wed? if so you've prob covered all possibilities and hopefully this is your month, fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->