2010 Baby

Hi Girls:wave:

I have tested and its still :bfn: no :witch: either so far today. I think I am due a visit from :witch: next Friday so, think I will test again on Wed if, I can hold off until then that is:rofl::rofl:

It's definitely 2010 for me . . . .. AF in full force as expected this morning

Sorry the witch got you cedrickerry x

Good luck with holding off till wednesday before testing again shmoo i know how hard it is staying away from them, and good luck when you do test i hope you get your bfp x

My headache has gone now parkep but i didn't have my swabs done, when i got to the docs they said they had realised earlier in the day that as it was a teatime appt the swabs/bloods etc had already gone to the lab and with it been good friday today they were closed so they couldn't do them, i did ask why they hadn't rung me when they realised but apparantly they had been too busy charming, so now i've to wait just over a month for my next appt as the nurse will only do the swabs straight after a period cause we are ttc so won't do them when there's a chance i might be pregnant so i'm getting annoyed now cause if there is anything wrong i've been waiting about 3 months already and i'm still no closer to finding anything out, plus the scan i had over 3 weeks ago they still haven't got results back for aaarrrgg what is it with the nhs at the moment, anyway rant over how are you all? x

I am going to join you guys now so I don't get to far behind... I was due to start AF like 2 days ago and she is coming just taking her time. Dr's yearly pap test showed an open cervix with a small bit of pink by the cervix so just waiting now. How is everyone... my ticker is wrong.. should say cd 33 14dpo. To lazy to fix it since AF will be here hopefully today so I can get on making my 2010 baby!

Cedrickerry - Sorry :witch: got yo may she hurry and leave and not come back until next year

Kelly - :wave: welcome to the gang hope :witch: hurries up for you so you can get on with the all important :sex: and have that :baby: in 2010

Well no :witch: still and resisted testing today as I only tested yesterday and that was :bfn: will wait until at least Tuesday/Wednesday before I test again as, I am very busy this weekend. Going round the In Laws tonight for a BBQ, round there again tomorrow and Monday for dinner and, I am taking Wii and cards so, will have fun either way:bfn:. Oh, will also grab OH for plenty of :sex: as well as, :witch: not here yet might as well. Hope you all have a great weekend and, eat plenty of chocolate:happydance:

Hi Girls :hi:

Sorry ive not been about been busy at work and not got the internet at mine - but now i have as OH brought me a laptop and mobile internet for my bday :happydance:

so far im on day 8.
:witch:only just flew off so we wait and see what this month brings.

hope your all good :hug::hug::hugs:

hi ladies.

OV in 5 days according to ticker! :happydance:

Hello ladies,
I've got the mobile internet as well su its really handy and not too much every month, how are you?
Glad to here witch still hasn't arrived shmoo, hopefully she'll stay away, good luck x
Is witch here in full force now Kelly or are you still waiting for her to get off her arse and fly by?
How is everyone else? we've been to mil for tea and we made rice crispy nests for neighbours so kids have delivered then today, so now i've got my feet up watching tv and messing on here as usual ooh its a hard life lol although i do have to start BDing tonight and tbh i really can't be bothered lol x

i know this is kinda a weird thing to say but i cant wait for AF to arrive.... dont know whats going on with my cycle at the moment havent had a AF yet... And i am pretty possitive i am :bfn:. just want it to go back to normal :hissy: Hormones are kinda outta wack too poor OH :blush:

ParkeP - I know what you mean hun. I am currently on CD45 (longest ever cycle so far) and nothing! I keep getting :bfn: so, wont test again until at least Tuesday and, def no sign of :witch: arriving. I think I am due a visit on Friday from the ole hag so, will watch this space. Hope something gives soon for all of us who are still waiting after our m/c's. At this stage I would be just as happy to see :witch: as a :bfp: :hugs::hugs: to you hun as we obviously need lots more patience

BernieP - Sounds like you have had a nice weekend so far. I had a lovely BBQ, 1 glass of red:wine: then water after just incase, and won at cards:happydance:

Su11 - :happydance: for laptop and mobile internet:happydance: here's to you OV next weekend and you catch that egg

Another day another nothing!!! Oh well bring on Tuesday when I can test again. I am gearing myself up for another :bfn: onwards and upwards

Hello ladies,
I hope you both get some answers soon Parkep and Shmoo it must be really hard hanging around wondering whats going on x
We are going to my dads for tea today, my cooker will think we've left home its not been used since friday lol, i really need to start BDing today cause we haven't started yet i just couldn't be bothered to be honest but we are not going to make a baby if i don't lol
Hope your all ok and having a nice weekend x

Witch got me this morning so I an now officially in this group. Whoot another cycle and another eggy!

Sorry witch got you Kelly i hope this is the last time for she visits you for at least another 9 months x

Hey ladies, hope everyone is ok.
Have been so busy the last week I've barely thought about ttc (well, you know that's not exactly true! But I def haven't been obsessing like usual!!!)

Got peak on cbfm this morning and had (TMI warning!) the BIGGEST blob of ewcm I've ever had last night! Maybe the grapefruit juice does work after all??!!

:hug:

Kelly - Sorry :witch: got you hun but, here's to a new cycle and, a new round of hjope and PMA

Mrs G - :happydance::happydance: for peak and big glob of EWCM:happydance::happydance: get :sex: like :bunny: girl

Well, I tested today and, it was :bfn: will wait until Saturday to test again as long as :witch: doesn't arrive before then that is.

OOH good luck Mrs G get BDing x
Well i can't ttc this month been back to doc today for what feels like the hundreth time with the same symptoms and the doc i saw today said he thinks i have pelvic inflamatory disease, so he has taken swabs, and given me 2 different antibiotics to take for 2 weeks and i've to ring for the results in a weeks time and go back in 2 weeks to see if i'm better, he's signed me off for 2 weeks and i can't have sex till i'm 100% treated either so no BDing for us for a while, i'm so glad i hadn't started this cycle or i would have been worried sick about the egg fertilising and then something going wrong.
Hope your all ok x

Hope you get better berniep, Well witch's cycle is coming to an end, and soon I will be waiting for Ov to come.... nothing interesting going on for me! Still loving vacation though!

Mrs G - :happydance::happydance: for peak and big glob of EWCM:happydance::happydance: get :sex: like :bunny: girl

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
FX for bfp for you hun. x

OOH good luck Mrs G get BDing x
Well i can't ttc this month been back to doc today for what feels like the hundreth time with the same symptoms and the doc i saw today said he thinks i have pelvic inflamatory disease, so he has taken swabs, and given me 2 different antibiotics to take for 2 weeks and i've to ring for the results in a weeks time and go back in 2 weeks to see if i'm better, he's signed me off for 2 weeks and i can't have sex till i'm 100% treated either so no BDing for us for a while, i'm so glad i hadn't started this cycle or i would have been worried sick about the egg fertilising and then something going wrong.
Hope your all ok x

Hope things get sorted out for you soon. Like you say, much better to be fit and well prepared for that LO. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->