2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

i felt cheated that i didnt get my gas so i told rob we would have to have another 1,he nearly died:haha: has any1 got any news on de de?

Wow Costgang that is amazing! Well done you. x

Lydia, did they not give you disolvable stitches?

Costgang, unfortunately no news from DeDe. :nope: I have PM'ed her a few times. I am thinking she might not have internet access at home as she used to come on at work.

Moggy, S is doing great. Our first day on our own again today as grandma left on Saturday. Will report more later. Trying to catch up on a few things while S is napping. Nothing to report on the poo front here apart from the Mr Whippy's and the fact that S discovered the power of pushing about two weeks ago and is pretty much constantly at it now - apart from when he is sleeping. He is even doing it when he is feeding. OH and I think that he sometimes makes himself a little sick when feeding because he is pushing so hard. :dohh: Anyone else got a really pushy baby? :haha:

Costgang that is amazing!!!!

Pip - Dylan is pushy! Would wake up to his wonderful grunts for ages each morning :dohh:

As for poo watch here......the threat of the GP did the trick. GP said if no poo by Weds to take him up, as we have been about a week with no poo. He normally poos every nappy before. But he seems to have been really trying to poo and nothing has been happening.

Anyhow we took him to visit his great gran, and he did the mother of all mega poos. It looked like a fortnights worth of poos to be fair. Nice!

We have been to Meadowhell shopping centre today, picked up a leccy boob pump as am getting good results with the manual one but its giving me hand/arm ache :haha: Dylan has been taking bottles from daddy nicely. Also fed in mothercare feeding room - it was lovely, they had comfy glider chairs and glider footrests, and water cooler - spot on :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well and the LOs! Moggy how was your 6 week check?

:flower: :flower:

long but didnt do much :shrug: J is now 13lb 1oz and 58cm long and his bits are all good :winkwink:

still on poo watch here........

OH away from tomorrow so going solo with both, done bedtime/bathtime solo only once so far and was hard work to keep both happy and ended up with J having uberlong feed :dohh: Roll on thurs when he gets back!

Lia which pump did you go for? Any other purchases? Love shopping sometimes but hard with two little ones! I get P&C space rage :grrr:

:hi: all :flower:

long but didnt do much :shrug: J is now 13lb 1oz and 58cm long and his bits are all good :winkwink:

still on poo watch here........

OH away from tomorrow so going solo with both, done bedtime/bathtime solo only once so far and was hard work to keep both happy and ended up with J having uberlong feed :dohh: Roll on thurs when he gets back!

Lia which pump did you go for? Any other purchases? Love shopping sometimes but hard with two little ones! I get P&C space rage :grrr:

:hi: all :flower:

Go J!! :thumbup: got the medela swing - had no probs with tommee tippee manual but heard the leccy version was pants so went for the good reviews lol!

Aye DH was off today so ventured with him, no P&C spaces AT ALL lol

Hey Ladies!!

Costgang! What a story!! I can't believe it was so fast!!! Happy Sophie is well!

Lia: YAY!!! Poo watch has ended! We've never had a serious poo watch yet. Just half a day with no poo...that was stressful enough!

So we have an apt. with our MW later today. I have a few things I want to ask about. Like why are we all of a sudden back to 1 hour marathon feeds??? We were doing 15-25 minutes every 3ish hours during the day and then maybe 4ish hours at night...and now all she wants to do is be on my boob...ALL THE TIME. Sometimes she'll pull of and keep screaming...I keep going back and forth...is it a supply issue? or her not getting the milk issue? If I squeeze my nipple milk squirts out?? :shrug:

Where is my happy baby!?? She seems like she's always crying...barely sleeping...and ALWAYS has to be one someone. Last night was the first time in almost a week that she slept in her bassinet. It only lasted about 4 hours and then she wanted her mommy again. And I swore I'd never let my baby sleep in bed with me.... I HATE it..I can't sleep well because I'm scared to hurt her...but it's the only way to get any sleep at all. I'm so tired.

The good news is...my MW started treatment for thrush on my nipples and P's mouth last week...incase that was what the burning was all about...and my nipples and breasts feel much better...so I guess that was it?:shrug:

Anyway, hopefully her weight is up again...and we're doing her hearing test today!. Wish us luck. (sorry for the long bitchy post :blush:)

xo

P&F, I have got the Medela Swing and get on really well with it. :thumbup: Good to know about the feeding room in Mothercare.

MamaBird, we said at the start we would never share the bed with him, but had to too as it was the only way to settle him and as you said it is the tiredness.

I think I have decided on the progesterone only pill for contraception. Hoping to see the GP some time this week about it. Anyone know anything about it?

Pip, I have just got a new prescription for one, Cerazette I think it is although the script has the proper name on it. Had it after Mogster and it had no ill effects so back on it again til hubbies snip is done and tests show all blanks!

So we have an apt. with our MW later today. I have a few things I want to ask about. Like why are we all of a sudden back to 1 hour marathon feeds??? We were doing 15-25 minutes every 3ish hours during the day and then maybe 4ish hours at night...and now all she wants to do is be on my boob...ALL THE TIME. Sometimes she'll pull of and keep screaming...I keep going back and forth...is it a supply issue? or her not getting the milk issue? If I squeeze my nipple milk squirts out?? :shrug:

Where is my happy baby!?? She seems like she's always crying...barely sleeping...and ALWAYS has to be one someone. Last night was the first time in almost a week that she slept in her bassinet. It only lasted about 4 hours and then she wanted her mommy again. And I swore I'd never let my baby sleep in bed with me.... I HATE it..I can't sleep well because I'm scared to hurt her...but it's the only way to get any sleep at all. I'm so tired.

xo

I would say growth spurt????? :flower:

Pip, I have just got a new prescription for one, Cerazette I think it is although the script has the proper name on it. Had it after Mogster and it had no ill effects so back on it again til hubbies snip is done and tests show all blanks!

When do you start it, Moggy? Just wondering as I know with the normal pill you start on the first day of period, but was wondering how it worked with this one? :shrug:

Bed sharing - we also said we'd never co-sleep but I was such a bloody sleepy person at the best of times, it was the only way for me to get a little sleep between feeds in the early days, I barely had to wake up for him to feed.

Excited to try the pump out tomorrow :happydance:

xo

Me too!

xo

I was thinking the same.

When do you start it, Moggy? Just wondering as I know with the normal pill you start on the first day of period, but was wondering how it worked with this one? :shrug:

Dont remember from last time but fairly sure it will say on the pack....huge queue in both chemists today so will pop to get it tomorrow....will update then if thats ok?

Still no poo :nope:

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100004961.html

Says you can start it any time if you are sure you arent preggers :haha: As if, havent gone there yet!!! :dohh:

Lia I loved my swing, hope it helps xxx

Forgot to tell you all- my poor little monkey has got a hernia :( a bloody big one too, right in his testicle :dohh: so might have to go for a op- seeing a paed surgeon in a few days so they can decide. GIANT sigh. God knows how i'll cope if he does have to.. *mini panic attack at the thought of it*

Moggy, J is bigger than Kia and 4 weeks younger :rofl: Kia is huge though- 9 weeks old today, in 3-6 clothes and was 12.12 at weigh in last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->