2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Awwwwww....you both look absolutely beautiful...stunning..lost for words...:cloud9:

Nice to meet you Ann :hugs:

I posted before but i'll do it again LOL...
I'm Claire ...32...Hubby is Kev ...42...and we got married Nov 2009. Jac the light of my life is already 1 next month..he's growing up too fast :cry:

Her's a couple of our pics...not professional as we had a very very low key wedding....and these are my 2 fave pics...

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/STA70854.jpg
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/STA70835.jpg

xx

Ann I LOVE the swing photo, it's great and you look gorgeous!!

I'm Yasmin, i'm 24 and this is my first babba. Baby's dad is Garry- we're not together anymore but parenting together... split just before I found out I was preggo. :dohh: Still hoping we can fix things though... I also have a non biological son (that always makes me think of soap powder!!) called Rory from my last relationship, who turned 2 in Jan. I'm in a awful custody battle with my ex partner at the moment though. *sigh*

Ahhh Claire what a busy year you've had! A baby, a wedding and then another baby!! Jac is so gorgeous, he melts me :cloud9:

Awwwe! Ladies it's soooo nice to put a face and name to the nickname!!!

You all look so gorgeous!!

Well I might as well join in the fun!

My name is Brigitte and my husband's name is Nathaniel. We both turned 27 this past February and this is our first Bean!. We have been together since July 2000 and married since June 2008.

Here is a couple of our wedding pictures! :)

The middle one is with my parents.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/3333.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/DSC_0093-1.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/DSC_0198.jpg

xo

By the way! I'm also on facebook...and would love to be "friends" with those of you who are on facebook as well!

My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to look me up! :)

Lovely pics ladies!!! Claire, Jetters (Jasmin) is right, you have had a busy year!! Hi Brigitte!! xx

Yasmin - Yes i've had a busy year.....can you tell i dont like to be bored :haha:

Brigitte - Love your pics hun. I go on FB but not much so i would be a useless friend. I never update staus or anything. sorry hun. hope someone else is better on it than me :hugs:

F&C - Thanks hun :hugs:

xxx

Wowee - you're all so gorgeous! Ann - you got your DH to dance - well done you! Claire - I seriously can't believe you've managed to do all of this in a year, thats amazing! Brigitte, I'll try and find you next time I;m on facebook, I don't go on that often and am a bit rubbish!!

Yasmin, I hope the custody battle doesn't get to drawn out, you poor thing. Its really nice that you're parenting with your ex. I love that you already have a pic in your profile, the grin always makes me smile!

All of you ladies look so gorgeous. I have my wedding pictures put away at home. My DH always says why didn't we give any picture out or post them. I really don't like giving out pictures or posting them, but that's funny because I have over 1000 pictures at my house. I keeps my camera on me just in case I want to take a picture. I'm weird, I know. I'm not a facebook person myself. I had a page but never kept it up, so I just let it go.

I will introduce myself. My name is Deangela and my DH name is Fred. We are both 30 years old. I have a DD, who is 11, and he has a DD who is 12. We have been together since 2003 and got married in 2008. This will be our first baby together.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing good and Yasmin I hope the custody battle is over real soon. I pray that it goes in your favor. Keep us updated.

What lovely wedding pics :)

I have tried to upload one too though we don't have many on the comp I had to steal this one from facebook!

I'm Lia Harness on facebook by the way - am 26, been married 3 and a half years and expecting baby number 1 :) We met at uni in Lancaster, and that is where we got married - the pic was taken at our wedding there which was where we also got engaged!

Been to the endocrinlogist again today, thyroid still all good, but still want to see me in another 4 weeks :dohh: I am back there in 2 weeks for my scan and appointment with consultant, it has just worked out bad luck that am seeing endocrinlogist 2 weeks either side of that, doh!

Extension has hit a minor glitch so day 4 on that and things are slowly grinding to a halt whilst we sort it (a neighbour/drain shaped glitch!).

And just got a lovely card from my friend with a blank mr potato head and some girl and boy type stickers to decorate it - those of you who have me on facebook already may know everyone calls my baby the potato at the moment (my friend started it saying all scan pics looked like potatoes and it sort of stuck when DH said they scanned my lunch instead of baby :haha:) - so she sent me this card :haha:

How are you all doing? 2 weeks until the scan :happydance:

Attachments

• n273100744_2605901_4865.jpg
    n273100744_2605901_4865.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
I got a hilarious 'Mum to be' mothers day card from my best friend... it was SO sweet! From my Bean, thanking me for the incubator :rofl:

Hi ladies,

I have a quick question that I hope someone might be able to answer. I know that your employer needs to give you a reasonable amount of time off for antenatal care like midwife appointments and also antenatal classes. But does anyone know if these antenatal classes are only classes on birth and breastfeeding etc. or can they also be antenatal swimming? There is an antenatal swimming on at our local swimming pool, which I would love to attend, but it is during the week at 10.30. So I was wondering if I could attend it as part of my antenatal care? :shrug:

Might ask the midwife next time I see her.

Does anyone know what has happened to our lovely blinkie?

No, I was also wondering about our blinkey.. very strange. Not sure hun about the antenatal classes. Maybe one of the Mums can advise? Oh and happy Mothers day to everyone!! xx

think it depends on your employer....I had permission to go to the antenatal swimming but didnt go as there would have been so much travelling back and forth that I decided the benefits just werent worth it as by the time I got back to work after the journey i would have been frazzled - if it is close to work though GO FOR IT!

Not sure legally how it all stands, my employers were fab, am on five year break at the moment which kicked in at the end of my years maternity leave, dont get paid but have a job to go back to if I want when mogster is 6 and this one is 3....

Hope you are all having a very happy mothering sunday? Mogster made me flowers so got glitter in our bed this morning - oops!

Yay we are half way today - 20 weeks :wohoo: not sure why pregbar says 47% tho????

Congrats on half way!!!

The girl who made our blinkie has disappeared, taking the blinkie with her it seems :(

Thanks, moggy. Might ask MW at my next appointment. Congrats on being 20 weeks today. :thumbup:

Jetters, what a shame about the blinkie.

In other news... after a fab couple of weeks, I officially have a OH again instead of a FOB! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->