2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

That's amazing Jetters! What happened? You must be over the moon. X

Hehehe thanks!!!

Welllll, after his initial i-can't-handle-this two month silence, for the past 6 weeks he's made a HUGE effort and has been playing super dad to be! He's said he really wants to give us a shot at being a family and so do I. I'm really pleased :) so fingers crossed we work out!

Jetters, I hope everythings works out. Go Superdad! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say hi. I see that it has been pretty quiet around here. Hope everyone is doing well.

I started feeling my LO move this week.:cloud9:

xoxo

I think i've felt mine move a few times now but i'm not 100% sure. It seems to be getting stronger though. It's an amazing feeling isn't it?!

Apart from that one kick, and a few wiggles, I still can't feel much... i've been having a busy week getting my life sorted now i'm well enough to do it! I've been pretty much house and bed bound for four months with the sickness so things have been piling up!!

it will come, I have a right little wriggler in my belly!

Mogster is still convinced about it being a girl but he is finally coming around to the idea that there could be a baby boy in there...cant wait to find out!

How goes the driving lessons P&F?

How go the baby preparations for everyone else? Has anyone bought much yet?

Its been really quiet in here the last few days, have been in my old ttc thread a lot as there have been loads of bfps, unfortunately they arent all fully stuck YET!

Loving the sunshine other than that, we have been out as much as possible, trying to increase mogsters walking stamina so that a buggy board sometimes will be enough for when baby is here....keep seeing children of 3/4 in pushchairs though...:shrug:

Hello all :flower:

I was starting to flap about not feeling anything yet (20 weeks tomorrow yippee!!!) but I think I have just not been realising, as had a stronger THUNK a couple of nights ago and DH and I both jumped as he had his hand resting on my tummy :haha:

Driving lessons now going WELL!!! Had lesson 4 last night and was amazed that I finally started to enjoy it. Did a beautiful turn in the road (on my own!) and had a little ramble about Barnsley in the car! Having another tomorrow as I am off work, and hoping to fit two lessons in most weeks to get this going!

Babywise not bought much, though MIL has started stocking up for me :rofl: we did get a moses basket as went to an NCT sale and we have picked out our pram and furniture ready but with the extension going on we have held out a bit money wise!

Tonight we are off to DH's cousins school show - she is 16 and does dancing and has organised most of the show this year so asked us to go, and then grandparents coming to stay with us for the weekend.

Anybody any nice plans? When are the scans coming up now? Mine is a week todayyyyyyy and I can't wait now! :hugs:

Hope you are all doing well? And have some (long awaited!) sun? :hugs:

Jetters - Thats great news hun :cloud9:

DeDe - Its great feeling the baby move...it makes it more real iykwim

F+C/Piperette - Hi :flower:

Moggy - Hey hun...not going to buying much as we're having a suprise. Will strat buying bits and bobs soon .....bibs and stuff....keeping it neutral again. I guess youre having a Girl...i believe mogster is right :thumbup:

P+F - Sounds like the lessons are going well....keep at it :thumbup:

Will update on me later when i get the chance :hugs:

xx

Moggymay, I guess a girl.

Mine is on the 24th. A day after you Moggymay. We are counting down the days now. Dh won't let me buy anything until we find out what we are having. I did let my DD buy her little brother or sister the first baby toy. Trying to keep her involved as much as possible. I think she liked it.

Penguin, it really does make it more real. I hope everything with you is ok. I see you have been very quiet lately. Keep me posted. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are having a good day. Now, it's time for some more baby pics.

Jetters, great news that things have picked up for you and you can sort things now.

Moggy, I am guessing boy.

P&F, good to hear that the driving lessons are going well. At this rate you will be out on the roads in no time.

penguin, :hi:
Hope everything is okay with you as you have been rather quite.

DeDe, F&C and everyone else: :hi:

My scan is not until 21.04.2010. Feels like ages. :coffee:

Does that mean there's 3 scans next week.... cant wait for pics :happydance:

Thanks for all your concern...yes i've had a sh*t week to say the least.
To explain you need some history......i was married before....for approx 4years. Things werent good for the last year of the marriage....i left for a few months....went back...and then some months later got to know my now OH and fell in love. Left my then husband to be with him got a divorce ..decided to walk away with nothing just my clothes and stuff...didnt want the added stress of a prolonged divorce.
Well this week i got contacted by a company looking for arrears money on a secured loan that my ex took out. I knew about it at the time (he took it out to clear cards and stuff as we kept everythign separate) but not that i was signing a joint agreement :growlmad: (sounds dumb i know.....i want to slap myself for being stupid)
They found me in work by pure luck as i have the same married name as before....:dohh: So ive had a quick meeting with the CAB and waithing to her from a financial expert to help me out. So this week has been hell....i feel better today as i know its out of my hands but still lurking at the back of my mind though.
The sad thing is...if my ex doesnt get his head out of the sand he'll end up losing his house.....which i dont want to happen....but neither am i paying for his debts.

:hugs::hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back