2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

How bizarre, was thinking what your would be having when was going to sleep last night and was guessing boy! How bizarre! Congratulations hon, boys are FAB!!! Sure girls are too but I only know boys so far.... When will you get to see him again?

Got out the pics from mogsters anomoly scan the other day, seems so strange to see him in ultrasound and be able to recognise his face! Wonder if there will be sibling resemblance when we have the next scan?

Great news about NCT sale, some bargains to be had definitely! Also worth trying out netmums.co.uk as they have nearly new boards where you can post FREEBIES/WANTED/FOR SALE items and they are all local to you cos the site splits into sections when you join. Some fab cot and moses basket bargains on ours at the moment but we have the cot and crib sorted so no bargains for us, keeping my eye out though cos we got some fabulous toys for mogster on there, brilliant condition too!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, ordered some maternity things today, having to change my posture cos bits getting squashed if dont sit up very straight, bump definitely growing. Cant believe will be halfway next sunday, already well past halfway compared to last time!

Catch you all later, yorkshire puds to be made cos roast beef tonight yum!

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5958/dsc00012am.jpg

It was soooo fab, I really recommend Babybond! They had a giant plasma tv screen so Garry could see everything- and it was the first scan he'd been to as well so it was extra special. The photos are huge and lovely as well!

(I took the advice off here and drank a fanta just before I went in and OMG was he moving like craaaazy! Couldn't get a money shot as he was kicking so much, but we definitely saw it!)

Next scan April 6th. Can't wait already!
:happydance:

Such a cute picture!!! How amazing! I can't wait to find out which team we're on! x

What a lovely picture, Jetters. You must be over the moon. :thumbup:

hi everyone, all i seem to have time for is to read post but never reply, anyway, congrats on your blue bump jetters,:thumbup: i go back to work in 4 weeks, the bitch has cut my hours co i didnt go back at 26 weeks, still only gotta do 6 weeks then im off again:haha::haha: just booked our holiday, going to scarborough, i like it there only been once though, gotta go, josh is awake,

Jetters, you have a lovely pic. I bet it was wonderful seeing lil jetters move around on the big screen. I'm so happy you're on team blue. I hope I will be joining you soon.

xoxo

YAY!!! Congrats Jetters!!! A little boy!!!
The pic is fantastic btw!!!

xo

Yay Jetters!!! I had a pepsi before my 12 week scan and it was going crazy too, good move :haha:

So exciting that we are getting the next lots of scans trickling through now - can't wait for mine! :happydance:

Costgang - scarborough is lovely - wear something warm if the sun isn't out to play though :winkwink: my mum loved it so much we holidayed nearby every year for years :haha:

Just had another load of bloods done ready for my appointment with thyroid guy this week, and that should be it until my scan at nearly 21 weeks - starting to feel like a pin cushion :haha:

Hope you are all doing good - day 1 today on extension build! So far, conservatory has come down, but pleased to see they have tidied up after themselves before they left, my garden even looks good :thumbup:

Thanks Buddies!!! :hugs:

I feel SUPER pregnant today. I went and bought a swimming cossie at Mothercare and saw myself in their full length mirrors for the first time in months (no mirror at home!) and nearly had a heartache! Two weeks with no puking and i've popped out like MAD! Stretchies everywhere too. Pschftftft!

How we all doing??x

Jetters - awesome picture!!! So excited for you that you now know what you're having and can shop in the appropriate colours!!!!

I hope everyone is well :hugs:, I haven't been on for ages (sorry - I've yet to catch up on all of the pages of chatter that I've missed!), we had a lovely time away with friends in Yorkshire, the weather was gorgeous. Best of all (its the simple things these days!) I found a cute little old-fashioned sweet shop, so stocked up on things like black jacks, cola pips and flying saucers - yummy!

I'm starting to get a little bump now, yesterday (at DH's grandmother's funeral, so lots of interfering relatives...) I had someone touch my bump for the first time without asking - very weird :nope:!!

My sister is lending me her doppler, but she says that it isn't supposed to work until 20 weeks, so I'm trying to sit tight until then, I haven't had any more bleeding thank goodness.

MrsMils - People touching your bump can feel weird. But i think it depends who does it....i ahd a few friends from work do it and because they already had kids it felt ok somehow.....but then had someone who didnt and not so close to and i felt like they'd invaded my privacy :growlmad: so after that i kept a close eye on anyone who came too near :haha:

Hope everyone is well.
Jacs eyes seem to look better this evening...so i hope the conjunctivitis is clearing up. Had to take a 1/2 day today as i coudlnt take him to nursery. I dont think he'll be well enough tomorrow either...if thats the case my parents are happy to look after him so i wont need to take some more Annual leave.

Otherwise all is good and im 15 weeks today :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: oh and you MrsMIls.

xx

Otherwise all is good and im 15 weeks today :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: oh and you MrsMIls.

Yay to us at 15 weeks!!!!!

Yes - I'd never met the lady that touched my bump before in my life, I 'think' she's DH's aunt's sister in law or something...... it felt very odd.

Just been around to my parent's house - we have finally had our wedding photo books delivered after over 2 years - woohoo! (We haven't had to pay for them thank goodness), it was lovely reminiscing about the day - my waist is so tiny!!! This prompted my Mum to ask how much weight I'd gained so far - so I went and weighed myself (we don't have any scales at my house) - urgh - half a stone already. Methinks I've been overdoing it on the cupcakes and crisps.... I'm scared I'm going to get a telling off from the midwife, my friend did at her second appointment!:dohh:

Attachments

• 020208_Eric & Lydia_0443.jpg
    020208_Eric & Lydia_0443.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
Oh my goodness Mrs Mils.. you are stunning!!!! Oh I'm showing now too! I've had several people touch the bump but all have asked permission so all good. Not sure how I'll deal with a stranger doing it! x

You're making me want to post a picture of our wedding now! I love looking back and them. Well I've just introduced myself properly on the September Stars thread so now it's your turn now that our news is not secret any more! My name is Ann and I'm 30. My dh is called Don and we got married in June 2009. xx

Thanks girls - it was so lovely looking back and remembering our best day.

Go on Ann - post a wedding pic, "post it post it post it"!!! Nice to 'formally' meet you by the way!

I don't look anything like that now by the way - my ribcage now seems to go directly to my hips, no waist to be seen!!!

Lordy there are so many I love. Will have a look through them now... x

This is probably my favourite of me. It's currently my Facebook profile pic..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/AnnDon-149.jpg

Wow that's big! I also love this one..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/4598_112903856656_522876656_2513242.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->