2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Piperette, I got that after a coughing fit the other day. I guess it's just because so much is shifting down there.. maybe we pulled something? x

Glad I am not the only one, Fish&Chips. I keep looking out for all sorts of things as it is our first baby.

How are you doing today?

I'm the same. I keep getting a stitch and it terrifies me every time. Today.. and this is probably TMI.. I was sure I could smell my period. I can't stop checking my pants every time I go to the loo. x

Ladies, I know what you mean about looking for all sorts of stuff. I sneeze constantly, but it feels normal. I do still have cramps from time to time, but I just tell myself it's normal. I am guilty of checking everytime I go to the bathroom. I have prayed about it and I believe that we all are going to have a healthy & happy 9 months.

Ladies, I know what you mean about looking for all sorts of stuff. I sneeze constantly, but it feels normal. I do still have cramps from time to time, but I just tell myself it's normal. I am guilty of checking everytime I go to the bathroom. I have prayed about it and I believe that we all are going to have a healthy & happy 9 months.

I really hope so. I guess it doesn't help reading about so many ladies on here who are having such a horrible time. I just really empathise. x

Fish&chips, we wouldn't be human if we didn't sympathize with each other. I know I am so sensitive. I can read a post and start crying.

Yep me too!

Well today was tricky for me as we went to see a friend who has a new baby which had the same due date that I have for next year! She was asking us when we are going to start trying and it was so hard lying to her. I also was told yesterday that another close friend is 14 wks gone and I so wanted to tell her about our news! x

Hi ladies! I'm undecided about the swine flu vaccine at the moment, the doctor didn't mention it at all, like you say, possibly after 12 weeks.

I'm desperate to tell everyone but really don't want to at the same time! I went to a drinks party tonight and a couple of people were talking about getting pregnant/miscarriages/children etc, I desperately wanted to change the topic of conversation!

Saw my doctor today, who said of course he massively is pushing the swine flu vac on me, but he understood my hesitations. I said i'd think on it, and he promised to stop bugging me!!

He also said midwives in my area don't see you till at LEAST 10 weeks. Sigh.

Saw my doctor today, who said of course he massively is pushing the swine flu vac on me, but he understood my hesitations. I said i'd think on it, and he promised to stop bugging me!!

He also said midwives in my area don't see you till at LEAST 10 weeks. Sigh.

Booo midwives!!! It seems to be fairly common though - I got mine so early as I think she hadn't looked at my dates properly and she was going on holiday for a couple of weeks after that. My friend in the next town is seeing hers at week 10.

But I know I have been calmer a lot since seeing mine as it is one of those milestones out of the way (even though she did nothing but chat and fill in a form / take my blood pressure) so I hope the weeks go quickly for you.

Good evening,

How are you all doing tonight? Is everyone going out or are some of you staying in?

OH and I will be sipping the Shloer later together. He is determined not to drink while I won't. :)

My OH has filled an empty wine bottle with flat Shloer so that people will think I'm drinking. Not looking forward to it much though I have to say. I'm so tired. Happy but tired. x

My DH and I will probably be staying home. My parents are coming for a visit so I think it will be a pretty quiet night!

BTW UK ladies, I just had to go on google and look up Shloer! lol It looks quite yummy! I wish I had something like that here in Ontario. All the Sparkling juices sold here are kinda gross! lol

It's so lovely! It comes in 3 (I think) different flavours and looks very similar to wine x

Hi ladies....:flower:

We all worry about twinges and stuff......i even POAS today as it was my last one and i wanted to make sure that the test line was darker than the control line:blush: I need to see a therapist :haha:

Me and hubby are staying in......making a mini buffet for us so we can eat the leftovers tomorrow....doubt there will be much left as i'm eating for two:haha:

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies and may we all have a great 2010 (and stress free pregnancies :winkwink:) :hugs:

xxx

Oh...and i'm having traditional lemonade as a drink...not even pretending with a Shloer :haha:

xx

We're staying in too. OH has just decorated the bathroom, and Ive had a lovely soak, gonna do a mini buffet too tonight, been to iceland and got the bits today. Looking forward to it, and not at all bothered that were not going out.
Tried that shloer last night, but wasn't keen, so just got caffine-free coke, how exciting, (not).
Im still really itchy over tummy, upper legs and lower back, dunno whats going on.

I've blown out the best friends party and fake-drinking, and instead am going to see it 2010 with the most reliable person in my life... my dad :)

Happy new year everyone, can't wait to share our pregnancies with each other next year!!!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year's and a blessed 2010. I wil be at hy dh mother's house for awhile then I will head to church. I really don't have anything to drink. I think I might go out and get me some sparkling juice. I wish I had some Shloer as you ladies are making me wish I had it. I don't have that here.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->