2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi Ladies,

For 2010 we'll have an extra buddy in our group...Moggymay would like to join us so i hope you dont obect...1 more wont make a difference :thumbup:

Moggymay used to be in our TTC group and had her BFP a while back but hasnt found a preggy buddy group in the mean time....but she's discovered ours....so i hope you'll give her a very warm welcome.

xxx

Funnily enough I was going to suggest Moggy when we were looking for the last one in our group, but I wasn't sure if she was going to be up for it as she had her BFP a little while back. :)

Welcome Moggy, nice to see you here now.

We welcome moggymay with open arms. Now tell her to come on over, so she can chat with us and let us know how her pregnancy has been going.

xoxo

Hi ladies, been lurking today and yesterday and finally plucked up the courage to knock on the door!

Pregnancy this time seems to be making me tireder and more nauseous but very happy nonetheless.

Nowt much to report though as have only seen doc to let him know I am pregnant, dont see the midwife til next week as then i will be 10 weeks, am having a Nuchal Scan mid-January and that will be my first scan with this little bean...

Baby 1 was born at 35 weeks so little nervous about this one either seeming like a neverending pregnancy if I go overdue or it coming early. Dont mind what we have as another boy would be lovely cos I know how boy babies work but a girl would be fab cos then I would have one of each. Will definitely find out if we can though...

EDD at the moment is 1st August but think it will be put back when we get the scan done as I have longer than normal cycles - Piperette you will know where I am coming from on that front!

How are you all doing?

Have read all 12 pages and none of you really mention any food cravings yet, just the bloating. I had that but have actually lost weight in the last few weeks, not much but I seem to be disinterested in unhealthy stuff or if I do fancy it then I only want a mouthful or two. Wanted roast beef last sunday and when we finally got hold of a nice joint and I had cooked it I had one mouthful, gagged and just ate the veg :blush:

Last pregnancy I craved sponge!!!!!(and I dont mean sponge cake, I mean bath sponge! :shrug:

Happy New Year to you all :hugs:

Moggy, yes, I know exactly where you are coming from with the long cycles.

When someone asks me when my LMP was I tell them, but immediately add that I had long cycles as otherwise I would already be approx. 4 weeks further than I really am if that makes sense. The good thing is that from the temping I can pinpoint my ov date pretty well. I suppose you know pretty much when you ov'ed due to the CBFM?

Haven't really had any craving just yet, when would they normally start? You craved bath sponges? :shock:

No cravings from me yet. I don't actually fancy anything, when i eat dinner or something, i dont seem to enjoy it, strange.

I have been craving pizza and ice cream. I think that it will get worst in the next couple of weeks, as I like to eat.

Hi Moggymay! Nope no cravings for me yet but I guess it's still quite early.

How did you ladies do last night? I was sooo tired and nobody could understand why my 'wine' didn't pick me up!! We got home at 2am and I've never been so pleased to get in to my PJs!!! I don't think I can cope with the party next week so might be 'sick'. x

I was in bed by 10.30pm!! Nowt to stay up for, TV was rubbish. Didnt even enjoy the buffet food, not like me. Been in my pj@s all day and probably wont get changed at all today.
I fancy a roast dinner...

I was in bed by 10.30pm!! Nowt to stay up for, TV was rubbish. Didnt even enjoy the buffet food, not like me. Been in my pj@s all day and probably wont get changed at all today.
I fancy a roast dinner...

Glad it wasn't just me :thumbup:

Me and hubby went to bed at 11pm as we were both knackered :sleep: Jac's had a cold for nearly 2 weeks now and it's been worse last 2/3 days especially at night so we've had much broken sleep...so it caught up with both of us last night. I did enjoy my mini buffet though ....yum yum.

I havent had cravings as such but i'm constantly thirsty and wanting lemonade...so maybe it is a craving :shrug:

Moggymay- I'm curious to what you do with the sponge because you cant eat it :haha: Do you just suck on it?

:hugs:
xx

I chewed it! Still dont understand why but it did the trick and we must have looked really wierd buying so many sponges each week!

It was sponge and also strawberry yoghurt last time around, this time just tropical fruit juice (watered down) and sundried tomato risotto so far...

How are we all today, sounds like most of us missed the bongs...we were in bed by 10.30 as little mogster is getting those final four back teeth and not sleeping very well!

I must say I didn't do too badly! My parents came over to spend the night so the DH and I and my parents were all in PJ's by 10pm and we watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve! lol I was actually up till almost 2:30. I'm finding I get more sleepy during the day and early evening and then I get my second wind!?
Weird.

Oh...btw...I cooked a huge ham for supper...and couldn't even eat it! I had a few pieces then dumped out my plate. At 11pm I had a Mr.Noodle soup! lol

Wishing4bfp- Mmmm...ham sounds nice...... can you send some over since you didnt eat any :haha:

moggymay-I've also heard of people craving ice and coal....ice i can understand....but coal :wacko: Last time round my frist craving was rice pudding...and then turkey/chicken stuffing sandwiches with cranberry sauce..i think it was more of the cranberry sauce as i also had some ona cheese sandwich :haha:
I didnt really get any other cravings just a thirst for a cold drink between 20-25 weeks :shrug:

xx

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a wonderful year for us all!

I'm very jealous of all of your evenings in! I was working until 2am, came home NEEDING to sleep and then got about 20 minutes all night, my brain just wouldn't switch off (grrrr), before going back to work at 6.30am. Not exactly what I had in mind. I've only just got home and I'm exhausted. I had to cover someone else's shift this afternoon, she called in sick (on New Year's Day, typical), really wanted to go home, but don't feel like I can whinge at the moment as I don't want anyone to guess! Anyway, I'm home now and I'm just going to curl up and watch some cheesy tv (DH still at work).

I still haven't got any symptoms apart from the twinges/cramps/bloating. I'm starting to worry now! My husband can't wait to see what I crave, I like weird things anyway, so it'll be interesting! My sister craved brussels sprouts, but not fresh ones, they had to be frozen - urgh :sick:!!

Welcome to the group Moggymay! I think you and Jetters are leading the way!!:thumbup:

I'm also feeling the bloat today....but this could be down to chocs:haha:

One significant symptom of mine the same as i had when expecting Jac.....my boobs are already growing...and there's a real difference from yesterday and today......it looks like i have 4 boobs so i need to bring some of my bras i bought last tiem round.

I went from 38C to 42D/E last time......i lost all the weight and an extra stone and only managed to come back to 40B so my body shape is totally different after having Jac....so i expect the same again.

xx

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies.

I am currently looking for a Pregnancy Journal online, but there are quite a few different ones and I can't make up my mind. :wacko:

Is anyone else doing this or has done it? Any recommendations with regards to the book?

I'm also worried about my lack of MS and craving MrsMils! I'm very bloated and have very sore nipples plus get tired easily but that's about it. x

I am the same, no MS or cravings yet. Just very sore nipples, tired and bloated.

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies.

I am currently looking for a Pregnancy Journal online, but there are quite a few different ones and I can't make up my mind. :wacko:

Is anyone else doing this or has done it? Any recommendations with regards to the book?

I ordered books last week and alredy received them!!

I ordered 2 preggo journals and one book called Belly Laughs:the naked truth about pregnancy and childbirth by Jenny McCarthy.

So the first journal is called The Pregnancy Journal and it is more technical. You have 265 days (you start from conception as day 1) and every day it tells you what's happening to baby and tips for mommy. there is some space for notes etc...but not that much.

The second is called Butterflies and Hiccups and it's more of a guided journey. The journal is full of questions that you answer...this one is really like a journal.

I couldn't decide what style I like so I ordered both!

Hope this helps!

I'm also worried about my lack of MS and craving MrsMils! I'm very bloated and have very sore nipples plus get tired easily but that's about it. x

My symptoms are almost the same as yours! I feel kinda icky lately... not much appetite and a lot of food just seems gross to me. But not sure if this is part of MS or not? No cravings yet.

My BBs are noticeably bigger and really sensitive. I have had a couple of those shooting pains in my nipples but that's it.

Besides that, still the bloating, but no more cramping and I also get tired very quickly. I cleaned the house yesterday morning...I did 15 minutes of cleaning...5 minutes sitting...15 minutes cleaning....you see the pattern here! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->