2010 fat busters!!

had 3pancakes, with 2scoops of icecream, lemon, and syrup :dohh: nvm weigh in tomorrow, FINGERS CROSSED!

virgins due to cut off at some point tomorrow
so if i cant update weigh in im sorry ladies
will be on wednesday or thursday :thumbup:
hopefully they'll forget :winkwink:

good luck!

xxx​

5LB 5 BLIMIN LB!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
11st 8 now, and I can do up my nice coat again, wooop!!!

Hopefully will be easier now its the week, I am always hungry on a weekend when OH is here :dohh: still did not cheat though but its back to routine now, LO back at nursery so back to walking there and back and back at the gym this week!!!!!! at least 3 times!! had 1500 cals yesterday and I am going to stick to 1200 or less again this week :thumbup: off to gym x

Well done expecting!!! How did your night out go?

I've no idea if i have lost or not,not weighing as often but my jeans are gradually fitting better so guess im doing something right. Started back running on my treadmill 3 times a week again too last week :thumbup:
Hve a good day :flower:

Thanks girls, it kinda makes up for the 2lb I gained last week haha

It was good Helz, nice to let my hair done for once. One stupid cow pissed me off telling me I don't love my daughter because I didn't feel the need to talk about her all night, nearly swung for her :haha: But other than that I got wayyyy too drunk lol

yay well done on losses!

i lost 1lb this week!

only 1 more pound til iv reached my short term goal!!! :D

today have had so far -

breakfast - half of slice of toast with jam (kids left overs) 3maltesers,

im out at my aunties atm cus OH and uncle are fixing our car so havnt really got alot of choice, hopefully it will be done soon so i can get home and have something healthy! x

Really confused about this but the scales say i have lost 3lb

i was 13 stone 13lb when i last weighed now i am 13 stone 10lb :wacko:

Breaky - Crunchy Nut

Snack - Small bowl of sugar free jelly

Lunch - W.W tomato soup and a slice of white bread with butter

Dinner - Will be pasta and W.W small tin of beans

have done 20 minutes on the bike today :)

feel like im really gonna do it this time even though i have said it loads! but this is it woo :happydance:

Hiya girls, so sorry I haven't managed to post... I haven't been on here for long periods of time :dohh:

Well done to everyone who lost, and Booth congrats on the engagement the ring is lovely!

I've been super good this week, my off day was Saturday and I stuck to my diet but had an Uncle Sams for tea, was lushhhhhhh! Then went to Harvester yesterday with my friend, was good and thats all I ate all day lol

Hoping the scales are kind to me tonight, fx! x

Well done on your losses everyone :D

Today has been great

B- 1/2 cup of wheetos 1/2 cup of 1% milk, tea no sugar (200cals)

L- tescos light choices chicken salad sandwich (320 cals)

Tea will prob be WW meal and WW yogurt

Had a fab workout today...finally dragged my butt to the gym again :lol:

30 mins power walking on treadmil on incline, which I think is good for someone my size :smug:3 sets of 15 reps on the machines (arms, legs, tummy) and I went shopping straight after gym and walked round for hours :D

Cant belive how motivated I still am 8 weeks on....and I have worked out if I keep loosing weight like I am now I will be another 5 stones down for my sons Birthday end of July, and 7 in total!!! that would be amazing!! but will be happy with anything over 4 stones xxx

today iv eaten,

breakfast - half slice of toast with jam
lunch - footlong turkey sub with lettuce tomato cucumber and lowfat mayo, and 99cal bag of maltesers,

im not really hungry now just woken up from a nap and watching everyone else eat pie and chips is horrid! lol xx

Mmmmm footlong sub! love em...I had one on sat for my tea and felt soo guitly after wont be doing that again :haha:

Just had 2 small rolls with philadelphia spread on a little bit of turkey with branston pickle!

i feel like i have been bad today getting me down :( i cant wait to go shopping tomorrow for lots of healthy snacks and food!

Looking forward to getting back to it,feel sluggish.I want to lose at least half a stone by April and if you ladies can do it then so can i :)

i just had a sandwich, with scrape of butter and 3slices of turkey ham (21cals each)

still hungry but dont know what to have, might try and last it out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->