2010 fat busters!!

Im really craving a bolognese pizza and garlic mayo dip now! grr think i should just go sleep it out now :(

did you sleep it out M2B?, i managed too, had a crap nights sleep though cus jesses sleeping pattern has just gotten ridiculous! x

just had 2slices fo toast with scrape of anchor and scrape of dairylea and a glass of sprite zero, :)

Yeah i did booth :) really glad i did cause my mouth was literally watering for food :haha:

Breaky - Crunchy Nut

Lunch - Tescos light choice bacon chicken and lettuce sandwich (i added a little bit of mayo)

Dinner - Will be salmon boiled potatoes and vegetables in mint dressing

If im hungry might have a chicken lightchoice noodles for a snack :)

Oooh and i bought the chicken fajita making kit :D

gonna have them on friday night i got a bbq making kit one they are mild so i'll love them
just thinking of what veg to put in with them though as i dont like peppers!

anyone have any ideas what i could put in?

Oooh and i bought the chicken fajita making kit :D

gonna have them on friday night i got a bbq making kit one they are mild so i'll love them
just thinking of what veg to put in with them though as i dont like peppers!

anyone have any ideas what i could put in?

Ooo yum :thumbup: erm not sure what else you could put in hun as the peppers make up a big part of it...I always put loads in to bulk them up without the calories :D

I had the worst ever sleep last night was wide awake until 4am then was up at 6am with the kids.......I was starving so thats maybe why I just could not settle :shrug: :( been doing loads of housework am shattered!!

B- wheetos 1% milk, tea no sugar

L- WW chicken tikka and WW lemon cheesecake yogurt

dunno what tea will be dont feel like eating today tbh :(

So today..................................

B- wheetos skimmed milk tea no sugar (200 cals)

L- ww chicken tikka, ww yogurt (400 cals)

S- was really hungry about 4pm so had small ww ham& pinapple pizza (220 cals)

T- full tin hienz mulligatawny soup (210 cals ) and 2 slices of ww bread (100 cals)

1130 cals today ...... feels like I have ate too much :dohh::dohh::( but I am really full up! :D wont be having anything else now.

Its quiet in here all time now...is everyone still dieting??? it only seems to be me, boothh & mummytobe who updates regular but there was alot more :( :shrug:

I know Paula i was just thinking that are we the only ones left? :lol:

how was the W.W ham and pineapple pizza? i just bought one today for saturday night instead of my usual takeaway pizza :)

They are lush hun! I try not to buy them but like u say its a healthy alternative to a take away pizza :D only 3 1/2points or the big pizza is 7 points which is really good I think ! xx
think we are the only ones left :lol: we can motivate each other :D

I'm still posting but i'm usually ignored.I am dieting again after having 3 weeks of not doing so good.

Glitterfairy i was the same i had 3 weeks off and gained like all my weight back that i lost! and the time is getting nearer for my hols so i need to buck my ideas up badly or i will be deffo not be going in the pool on holiday i seriously dont have the confidence to wear a swimming cossie with the way i feel and look atm!

you had a good day?

I just had a chicken lightchoice noodles and it was lush tbh they taste even better then the original pot noodles! :D

I haven't weighed myself but i know i've put on a couple of pounds.I can lose them though and get motivated again.Im almost at my 11stone goal which is a good weight for my height of 5ft 9inches.

Going clothes shopping on Mainland with Mum in just over 3 weeks so thats a good incentive :)

Good day today

Orange juice for brekkie
Mug of soup and 2 rice cakes for lunch and Homemade shepherds pie with veggies for dinner.

Sounds like a good day :D

that's my goal weight for my holiday 11 stone i would like to be 10 for it but i have to be realistic..
dont think i would be able to lose 4 stone in 4 months and 1 week do you? :wacko:

It's possible!

I'm soooo near 11stone.I've always wanted to be that since i had my son nearly 6 years ago and it would make me a size 10/12 so i can buy nice clothes :)

aw sounds like a fab day :D ohh I remember when I was 11 stone 6 years ago, I felt AMAZING!!!!! can remember the clothes I used to wear and everything :( my goal is to be 12 stones but maybe 11, will see when I get there :dance:
I have been losing a stone a month...hope it keeps going like this! so it can be done xx

A stone a month is REALLY amazing and doing it alone with willpower must make you feel very proud of yourself.

I was over 15stone a 5 years ago so it's taken me along time to get here but i've had a few health problems that have set me back.I think clothes is a real big thing for me,i want to feel and look more comfortable!

Thanks hun, yes I do feel proud, i have never stuck to a diet this long and my willpower is still going strong ......

Oh clothes are a big thing for me too! I keep looking at next and river island, its been years and years since I have shopped anywhere apart from evans :growlmad: its going to be amazing when I can fit 'normal' clothes and look nice again :) xxx

and your weight loss is FAB! the slower the better they say and it will stay off for good! u have done really well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->