2010 fat busters!!

Maybe i can lose be 10 stone then i would even be happy with being 10 n half stone for my hols long term goal is 9 stone though :happydance:

i worked out for my bmi to be 22, my weight would need to be 11st 4lbs, i wanna get to 11st too! only got 1lb to go til iv reached my first short term goal!! :)
iv never stuck to losing weight for this long before and i feel so good iv managed to lose 8lbs so far though its nothing compared to some of you!

today iv been REEEALLY naughty!!

breakfast - 2slices of toast with scrape of dairylea,
lunch - bag of walkers baked sourcream and chive crisps
dinner - 3pieces of dominos double decadence cheese and tomato pizza, and 2 slices of dominos pepperoni passion pizza, :dohh: to be fair though its the first time iv had dominos in like 2years, plus we cant get them delivered to were i live and i was at my dads, iv had a crap day too, i wont be eating it again anytime soon and i havnt had pizza for ages!!

excuses excuses, worst thing is i pointed it all up in my friends WWbooks this afternoon and STILL ate it!! i resolve to be extra good for the rest of the week, need to lose that last 1lb!! xx

I'm also still dieting, I post when I can... havent had my own net (Finally turned on today!) and I try to only come on the internet when the baby is asleep and when I do post its either missed/ignored lol....

Another good day today for me, I'm so motivated now because I wanna wear all my nice clothes again, plus when I hit my 2stone loss I can buy myself a load of new Benefit make up :happydance:

I know some of you eat WW, have any of you bought the sauses? they are lovely, I've made a Sausage cassarole and Chicken Tikka so far, bought a load more as they are on offer in Asda for a £1 all ones I havent had before :thumbup:

I'm also still dieting, I post when I can... havent had my own net (Finally turned on today!) and I try to only come on the internet when the baby is asleep and when I do post its either missed/ignored lol....

Another good day today for me, I'm so motivated now because I wanna wear all my nice clothes again, plus when I hit my 2stone loss I can buy myself a load of new Benefit make up :happydance:

I know some of you eat WW, have any of you bought the sauses? they are lovely, I've made a Sausage cassarole and Chicken Tikka so far, bought a load more as they are on offer in Asda for a £1 all ones I havent had before :thumbup:

Sorry ames I know your here too :hugs: xx

I have had the WW jar of chilli , I done it with extra lean mince and had it on a jacket potato, was yumm! I have tikka in the cupboard that I am doing for tea on Friday :)

Its mad cos I have lost 2 stone now but I cant really tell, although I have had a comment off one of the mums at school saying she could tell :happydance: but when my friend lost 2 stone she looked totally different lol! but my weight loss is just a drop in the ocean so far :( oh well I AM gonna do it......my long term goal is to lose 10 stone by end of January :O wonder if I will do it?????????? [-o< hope I can post before and after pics here this time next year :D

off to gym later xxxxxx

Know you can do it Paula :) I bet other people can notice your weightloss hun.

Haven't tried the WW sauces yet...often look at them and wonder what they are like.

I took pics in my underwear when I first started :blush: I looked at them yesterday and OMG so gross, then I have ones from Christmas I look so pale and fat... then just a few random ones with the baby, I will maybe post the Christmas ones and an updated pic when I have lost 2stone

I think the Sauces are lovely, making Sausage cassarole tonight, can't be that bad if OH eats its and he hates WW food lol. x

LOL Men always moan that low fat versions of food must be gross but when they try them they usually like them!

Ha, tell me about it! If I hadnt told him they Sausages were WW he probably wouldnt have noticed! So when I did he wasnt fussed on them so I had to buy differant ones for this one :dohh:

Apprently the crisps taste like cardboard, the roasted peanut bars got nothing on tracker bars because they dont have chocolate :lol:

I'm going to my best friends engagement party on Friday, and I'm buying a lace dress from River Island, I would do a link but it doesnt work if you go on RI, going out dresses its the 3rd one.

What kind of jacket can I wear with that? :shrug: I hope I dont look fat in it, I need to buy a fat suit to hold in everything haha, can anyone recommend an AMAZING one :rofl: x

Ooh thats a really cute dress! Looks like it would be quite flattering too.

I'd probably wear some sort of black jacket with it,maybe?

Marks and Spencers do some good suck you in knickers. xxx

Hi girls:flower:
Not been on for a while, what with the boy on half term I didnt seem to get a minute to myself!!

Was also a little naughty over the half term hols, what with having to try to cakes we baked and then play dates with lunches included but hey gotta make the most of their time off school and back to the diet this week.

Unfortunately the weather is still making it tricky to get much walking in but I have started back at aerobics on a thursday nite and am really enjoying it, need to get back to swimming again really, find that works well for me.

Anyhow, another 1lb down:happydance: not much but all helps, only 2.5lb to get to pre preg weight now, holidays in may and am hoping I can lose another 12.5lb by then, that is my goal!!!

Well done to you all on your loses and for keeping by the motivation

:hugs:

Well done you :)

Oh i forgot to say,i tried some WW Sweet Chilli crisps on saturday and they were really nice.

ames_x you should get gok wan shapewear that's spose to be great :)

well done jlosomerset :hugs:

so there is a few of us left woo :lol:

i had the last 2 slices of pizza forbreakfast :dohh: gunna have a real low cal day today now apart from that then it will balance out lol,

im 5'10 lol i always weigh more than i look though iv always been heavy, at my smallest i was 12.5-13 stone and i was a 12, just annoying if people go by weight im always the biggest, my friend is 13stone now and weres 16-18 same as me its just ridiculous! she is deffo bigger than me too i dunno maybe my bones are heavy lol ;)

Ames, our Asda does like next to no WW sauces, I've got a parmasan and pesto pasta sauce in the cupboard, might give that a go tonight lol

So far today I've had WW soup and a slice of bread and butter.
Are grapes healthy? I know they're a fruit, but they taste too good to be good for you lol

It's because you are tall hun.I'm tall and when i say my goal is 11 stone and other peoples are around nine it makes me feel disheartened and like i'm a real heavyweight!

At 11stone my BMI would be around 23 which is good.

You carry your weight good Booth :)

just had 2 slices of W.W bread toasted with butter (not much butter) it tasted like cardboard! but eh i'll continue to eat it when i get bored of cereal or w.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->