2010 fat busters!!

I would still be overweight at 11 stone :( but tbh i thought i looked okay at 11 stone..
when i look back on pictures i liked it but i remember hating it when i was that size! :lol:
9 stone is my healthy goal i'll be healthy and normal weight for the first time in ever :D

thanks, i know its cus im tall, it is crap when your healthy weight is still overweight for others, 11st would be justfine for me :D

Where can I get the Gok Wan shapewear hun?

Our Asda is great for WW stuff so much better than Tesco :thumbup:
I bought them sauces too! May make a load of stuff after I get back from the doctors with the baby - something to do! Then freeze it all!

No Asda!? What shops do you have? Can I ask where you live? :lol:

My goal weight is 10 stone... Buty my shape has changed since having the baby so I will see how I look when/if I get to that weight lol x

My short term goal is 10 1/2 stone before my birthday in April. Then overall I'd like to be 9st 5 ideally, but anywhere under 10 is good for me lol. I'm a shortarse so that would get me just under the overweight part of the bmi chart

Doesn't Simply Yours to the Gok Wan undies?

I live on the Isle Of Wight

Nearest Asda i'd have to go on a ferry to shop there! LOL

Here you go Ames

https://www.simplyyours.co.uk/shop/...n&categoryLpgUid=10961670&fromSearchForm=true

Ive only ever saw it online i dont even think you can get it on the highstreet just did a search on the net and nothing came up for it.. I dont know if La Senza do a shapewear suit or not but i bought a pair of shapewear pants and they were great

On the net you can get it from Simplyyours and im sure littlewoods do it aswell
or you can get them on ebay it just depends on your size cause they get sold out really quick!

I dont think ill ever be happy with my weight tbh i got to 10 stone when i lost 4 stone a few years ago and i still thought i was fat!

A ferry to get to Asda :rofl:!

Gosh they are expensive arent they, I can't seem to find just a tummy one!

I'm the same hun, when I look back on my old pics I think why the fuck did I ever think I was fat?! When I was that size I was always on some kind of diet :dohh: x

I won't be either.My body is hideous and my belly is always going to be repulsive without surgery and i'd never have that!

I can go to Asda next month when i go mainland shopping,have to look at their baby clothes for my new nephew as he is due soon :)

My tummy control knickers were about a tenner from M&S

Lmao i was the same ames i would kill to look like it right now though! im starting to forget what my tummy used to look like now :( cant wait to just get this weight shifted off so i can go out with my mates again i hate going out to my local now cause i just really feel like i look like a idiot! dont even go to my town shopping centre no more im that embarrassed about my weight since my daughter

(sorry for the rant and a half :haha:)

Oh god im craving a bolognese pizza again! doesnt help that some takeaway menus came through the letterbox today and just saw them arr no :(

WOW we have alot of chatting today :D

ames that dress is lush.........oh to be able to wear that :lol: :(

I am 5ft 8 so quite tall and I want to be 11 or 12 stones, will see when I get there :D and I am hoping I canhave a tummy tuck on the NHS cos I know I wont shift my apron of tummy fat no matter how much I lose :nope: we will see when I get there

Had a good workout at the gym for 1 hour

30 min treadmil and machines and have been walking round town, went for lunch with kids and my mam and had a jacket potato with beans and salad :D

and breakfast was wheetos with skimmed milk.......no idea what to do for tea :dohh:

its wednesday again roll on weigh day :lol:........every week I think oh I wont beable to do it this week and every week I stick to it great :thumbup: xxxxx

I cant throw them cause i live with my family i cant really just say right im not eating takeaways no more so neither can you would be good if i could though :haha:

hmm,

not had anything else to eat yet!

breakfast - 2slices of dominos cheese and tomato pizza, :dohh:

had about 3cups of tea with no sugar, not sure what to have for tea gunna pop to asda i think and pick something, i have a good for you chicken korma in the freezer but i have to have naan bread with it or theres no point, its only about 400 cal though so if i get one of the good for you naan breads (do they do them?) then it wont be so bad and ill be under my cals for the day hopefully!

wanna pick up some skinny cow icecream cus iv been cravin icecream alllll day!! xx

I have a dominos menu right infront of me! so tempting :(

i'm thinking for a treat on saturday im going out for a meal with the family do you
think this would be okay to just have a steak with veg or salad or not? or any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->