2010 fat busters!!

Sure there will be healthier options on the menu,just don't overdo it (which i usually do!) LOL

Skinny Cow Mint Choc ice cream sticks are yummy!

I had an activia yoghurt for breakfast
Spaghetti on 1 slice of toast for lunch
Dinner will be a WW ready meal,Tikka Masala i think i have in the freezer.And as i have some calories left i will have a little bit of homemade biscuit that i made today :)

I ordered the dress :D can't wait to try it on, I really hope it looks nice on :( just trying to find a good body shaper now! Will check out M&S

I just had beef hotpot, yum! I've been out all day so not eaten - I cant stand staying in because I'll get bored then eat :nope:

I love the Skinny Cow ice cream, only 1.5points on WW :happydance:

Paula your so good! I wish I could go to the gym, but first I would need the money then a babysitter lol!

I can't go to the gym :( I do Wii fit plus or a workout dvd 6 days a week though :)

Bet the dress will look great!

I just had a peek on my new scales and im really happy with what i have seen :happydance:

Breaky - 2 slices of W.W bread toasted with a little bit of butter

Dinner - Tesco light choices chicken and prawn paella (i added 5 mushrooms in with it) and a shape strawberry feel fuller longer yoghurt

Tea - Will be 2 slices of W.W bread toasted with a little of butter with a tin of W.W beans

Im craving you no what again!! god i am so obsessed with bolo pizzas why!
hope my toast and beans will stop the cravings or im doomed :(

Just think how well you are doing Laura,you don't need that pizza :)

Hmmm the WW tikka masala ready meal wasn't bad!

That WW parmesan and pesto sauce I had over pasta was lurrrrvvvlyyy! I made abit more, and stuck some in the fridge for lunch tomorrow with a bit of salad :D

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMM PIZZA :pizza: thats what I miss the most :haha:

had a ww meal and ww yogurt for tea x

Had a little bit of a chicken batterd steak that was left over from my dads dinner before then had 2 slices of
W.W bread toasted with butter and W.W small beans.. it was so hard not getting a pizza still thinking about one now aswell :rofl:

have had bag of snack a jacks so 1200 cals all day, bang on :thumbup:

I could just eat pizza chips and garlic sauce :(

Arr so could i paula! im proud that i havent gave in and got one cause i always do! im about to watch a girly film
(beaches) aswell and i always have food when i watch one just gonna have a glass of orange juice though :lol:

Just saw a picture that my mate uploaded of herself she has the most perfect body i would kill to have her figure! makes me sad to think i'll never be able to aim for a figure like that even when i have lost weight no matter how small i am i will always have the mummy tummy but nvm!

mm feel iv not done mega bad today,

breakfast - 2slices dominos cheese and tomato pizza,
lunch - nothing felt guilty lol
dinner - 3chicken dippers, small jacketpotato with half a teaspoon of cant believe its not butter and three big tablespoons of beans,

found out chicken dippers are only 215cal for 5!! worked out its 43cals each, so i had 3, figured its not so bad cus i hardly ever have stuff like that and really fancied them, feel good though cus normally i wouldve had about 8 or something really pigged out and i had my jacketpotato instead of chips like everyone else :D

then i had a skinny cow chocolate icecream lolly, was really nice, im abit hungry now though so i think i might have a slice of toast or something seen as i missed out lunch,

when i went to asda before i bought a WWpizza for lunch tomorrow, looking forward to trying it, its a ham and pineapple one, are they nice? also got my usual favourites cottage pie and chilli lol, just feel really positive tonight like i can do it!

normally i wouldve been on a diet for a few days then pigged out like last night on pizza and forgot about it but this time no i just get back up and carry on and its working, alot more slowly than some of you girls (paula!) but im proud of myself at leasts its coming off even if its only 1 or 2lbs a week its better than gaining that isnt it!! :D

hahah i know what you mean! its crap isnt it, when i was at my friends the other day she said she makes icecream sundaes with WW chocolate brownie bar, lowfat icecream/skinny cow icecream, and melts some chocolate buttons like a small 75cals bag and puts it over, think i might try that, cus its not alot of cals when compared to the full fat version and it sounds yummy too! xx

Im gonna deffo try that you try it first though and take a piccy of it i want to see the outcome :haha:

haha i will do when i get some icecream on friday shopping day :p woo, you know WW desserts are on offer for a pound in asda too dont know if anyones mentioned it, they are pretty nice xx

oooo also the other day i had sourcream and chive walkers baked crisps, they are only 1.5 points and they were really nice! perfect for film watching! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->