you girls talk too much :rofl:

WELL DONE!!!! to all those who lost this week

expecting i believe you're our loser of the week
congrats!!! :happydance:

will update in 2 secs!

ive done shit this week, im really not into it
atm not having the best of days but ill get back
on track soon :blush:

Arr so could i paula! im proud that i havent gave in and got one cause i always do! im about to watch a girly film
(beaches) aswell and i always have food when i watch one just gonna have a glass of orange juice though :lol:

Well done for not giving in and getting one hun, it feels great the next day when you know you resisted!! I have snack a jacks when watching a DVD a big bag is only 105 cals! and some grapes, know its not the same as a pizza but its something :D xx

haha i will do when i get some icecream on friday shopping day :p woo, you know WW desserts are on offer for a pound in asda too dont know if anyones mentioned it, they are pretty nice xx

OMG the WW caramel crunch dessert is delicious! try it! its better than some full fat stuff :thumbup:

Your doing great hun, 1-2 pounds is fab!! just think thats like 56lbs in a year or more! 4 stones! I have a lot of weight too lose thats why its coming off cos I have made BIG changes :lol: sure when I have lost more weight there will come a point when it slows down but hope not for a while yet! xx

thanks paula! you really do soo good though,

iv started off well today

breakfast - cornflakes and ss milk measured exactly so it was 112cals :) and had a glass of pepsi max, gunna get jesse ready and go for a walk now :) xx

what are snack a jacks? are they like crisps?

had 2 slices of W.W bread toasted with extra light philadelphia spread and a glass of orange juice so far today

they are ricecakes with different flavours, quite nice actually! i like the caramel ones lol x

ooh okay never had rice cakes before might give them a try dont think i'll be keen on them though
i think i saw a advert on them they do salt and vinegar ones do they?

yeah the salt and vinegar ones are nice, you can get either a big packet with standard size ricecakes in or the little bags which look like bags of crisps and have mini ones in, they do loads of flavours so you will probably find one you like, i prefer to just get baked crisps though cus its not that much different in calories x

got my WW ham and pineapple pizza in the oven, and im having a shape yoghurt with it and a glass of pepsi max,

that adds to 293cals for lunch! doing really well today,

only had 405cals for breakfast AND lunch! how good is that?! xx

ooh that's good booth! :D

im going to have a W.W vegetable pasta with some extra veg cause the meal is only 262 calories.. i never really eat lunch i usually have breaky dinner then tea cause i always get hungry at the night and that's when i snack going to have my W.W pizza for tea tonight hope it's nice going to have a blob of mayo with it though aswell i cant eat pizza plain dunno why im so used to it with garlic probs :haha:

Thats fab boothh, sounds like your having a really good day, good on you :thumbup: did you like the pizza? I think they are yummy!

mummytobe snack a jacks are nice, the flavours are strong and feels like your being naughty but only 100 cals! I only eat them when I fancy a 'treat' :D

I am having a good day ...

B- wheetos 1% milk tea no sugar

L- just got in been on the go since 7 this morning lol so just put a WW chicken & wedges meal in micro and just had a low fat vitality yogurt drink 69 cals
Kids are eating greggs sandwiches and jammy shortbread biscuits :sad2: :haha:

tea I think we will have scrambles eggs & beans on toast....I will have no butter and WW bread & beans :D xxx

Omg no spread on toast? i couldnt do that lol the W.W bread goes really hard when toasted you not think?

do you all have

breaky

lunch

dinner

and is that all you have for set main meals like 3 meals a day?

i love those biscuits paula!!

i just bought some baked ready salted crisps cus there was no sourcream and chive ones which are my favourites! 96cals a bag probably have a bag later before dinner,

i loved the WW pizza!! was soo nice just tasted like a normal pizza maybe a bit less cheese but not noticable! for the amount of cals M2B you can have a bit of mayo and not worry, im gunna get another WWpizza and have it with microchips which are only about 200cals on friday night instead of takeaway! well i say that now we will see haha,

think im gunna have chilli and wedges meal tonight mixed with half a can of beans,

my new tactic is eating slower, cus a few weeks ago if i wouldve ate that pizza at normal speed i wouldve been starvin still but cus i took a while i felt really full after :)

no m2b i just eat when im hungry i try and have breakfast now cus it kickstarts your metabolism, i normally do

breakfast - around 9am or 10am
lunch - around 12.30pm - 1pm (cus jesse has his nap around now so i feed him then put him down for sleep and have my lunch)
snack - around 3pm just before i make a start on dinner,
dinner - 5pm - 6pm depending on what i make and what time OH gets in,

i try not to eat after that but if im hungry later i have a hot chocolate or a yoghurt or slice of toast just something small,

somedays im just not hungry and only have my three meals! others im starving and have to pick all day!

i try to eat something before i get hungry though cus i find its easier to pick something healthy if im not starving,

so if i think ill be hungry about 1pm i eat about 12.30! :)

Im gonna cut my pizza up into little bits and eat it slow :lol:

thats what i did, i try and drink in between bites, every couple of mouthfuls i have some drink so it takes longer and easier to tell if your full, xxx

Jenny when you see this will you please update my weight cause i was 13.13 and then i lost the 3lb so my start weight was 13.13 :)

https://onemorepound.com/

just found this really good site, it has an approximate points calculator so you can follow WW for free on it, i think i might start using it proper on monday! i worked out i need 25points a day which is loads!!

can you please update mine too jenny cus it says iv lost 9lbs and iv only lost 8! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->