2010 fat busters!!

what do you usally have for a snack? :)

im weird i have my dinner first then i have lunch at the night time :haha:

It does not bother me having no spread, when its got a bit of moisture ie beans :lol: could not eat dry toast on its own though!
yeah I eat more slow now and savour it lol! i loved the ww pizza too mmm..the big one is only 7 ww points so not much more than a ww meal!!

Yes I only have 3 meals a day, I try not to have any snacks my day goes like this.....

Breakfast @ 9am

Lunch @ 1pm

Tea @ 6pm

if I am hungry after tea say about 9-10pm I will have a options low fat hot choc or snack a jacks or maybe a small bowl of cereal or a bit of fruit...... I try not to though x

That's good Paula!

i did that weight watcher quiz and im only aloud 7 points a day :wacko:

the sort of things i have as a snack are all around 100 cal,

bag of baked crisps or snack a jacks,
shape yoghurt,
WW cake bar,
Cereal bar,
crumpet with scrape of dairylea,
sugar free jelly
cheddar biscuits (20cals each so you can have 5!)
3jaffa cakes,
treatsize bags of choc, maltersers/chocolate buttons/crunchie all under 100 cal
any fruit
skinny cow icecream
cup a soups,
rice crispies squares

theres loads you can have i just try to make sure its around 100cal for a snack then i dont feel guilty and its not a massive add on your daily cals! xx

https://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/20665-working-out-how-many-points-youre-allowed-day.html i calculated mine off there, xx

mines been the same for days and ive posted about 20odd posts today alone its just staying the same :dohh:

mine is staying the same aswell.. does the posts in this section not count or something for posts i read that some places dont on the forum?

mine normally goes up in here i dont know why i asked one of the bnb team anyway will she what she says!

Not having too bad a day...

Bran flakes and semi skimmed milk for breakfast
Was out and hungry and i'm such a fussy mare we stopped at a cafe and i had a sausage baguette.I know it's not the best choice...not sure how many cals are in that? Probably alot.

So will just have something light for dinner later.

Mmm sausage sarnies i love them glitter that is a good day i reckon what you going to have later? :)

i just had my W.W mediterranean vegetable pasta and it was gorgeous!
i added a bag of steamed veg with it aswell so it adds up as 311 calories i think that is great im so full now!

No never tried tuna steak,i know they can be quite dry without a sauce and i'm fussy with sauces etc.

Are they nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->