2010 fat busters!!

yeah tuna steaks are lovely! I just had a bag of caramel snack a jacks cos I am hungry today :( btw they are gorgeous!! :)

i dont like tuna steaks they taste too meaty for me i only like tinned tuna :dohh:

just had a bag of walkers baked 96cals so 501cals for the day so far :)

dunno whether to have chilli and wedges or chicken korma, i think i might have my korma,
thats 401 cals but the naan bread is about 300, so if i have that then its my cals for the day but iv been waiting ages to eat it and i might have used too many cals tomorrow or another day and i dont want it to go off! xx

Ive had about 430 i think so far today im roughly guessing cause i dont know how many calories are in the philadelphia extra light spread i put on my W.W toast this morning.. going to have a shape yoghurt soon then have my W.W pizza later on :)

Do you all count the calories from cups of tea/drinks and sauces like ketchup etc and your spread like marg?

I do but know some don't.I'm not hungry at all at the moment...i have a funny feeling in my tummy...

Nope i dont count my drinks i dont drink tea anymore really i only like having tea with lots of sugar so im
learning to live without it! all i really drink is orange juice anyways

i wouldnt even know how to count the calories in sauces i rarely use them will be using mayo tonight though with my pizza :D

i add on vaguely for mayo butter etc, i dont for drinks cus i mainly drink diet drinks with 0cals or if i have juice its vimto thats 6cals hardly worth countin n i dont drink that much tea and have no sugar with it :D

having my korma now and its crap! really bland smells gorgeous but its proper diet food i dont recomend it! im loving the naan bread though lol! xx

Garlic Naan bread is yummy,my son loves that!

I use Myfitnesspal.com and it works out my calories for me :)

what make is the korma? im not really a fan of korma i prefer a mild chicken curry :)

Im going to beefeaters on saturday do you think this sounds okay for a healthy meal to have just been looking at
the menu a grilled salmon fillet with baby butterd potatos and salad? :)

Sounds like a good choice :) I wish i liked more healthy food i hate most fish and most meat and salad LOL

its an asda good for you frozen one, it was crap! im just gunna count it as 350cals ive had, cus i just ate the naan bread that was 293 and dipped it in the sauce i didnt eat any of the rice or chicken and left loads of sauce so im not gunna count them,

that meal sounds healthy i hate salmon though lol,

wish i wouldve had garlic tomato and sausage pasta that i made everyone else now :dohh: theres some left so i might have it later cus iv only had, 851 cals today! wooo! lol

That pasta sounds lush i want some :lol:

i cant wait for my pizza! gonna have it at 7 or 8 i think

its one of my specialitys hahaha,

sausages cut up in chunks, tinned tomatos, tomato and herb pasta sauce then loads of garlic paste and grated mozzerella all mixed up, soooo nice, haha!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds lush booth :)

i has scrambled egg and ww toast and ww yogurt .... got through another day :yipee:

Just had the W.W ham and pineapple pizza was lush could of done with 2 more slices though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->