2010 fat busters!!

had a smalllll bowl of pasta, with no cheese on!

so judging by the separate cals of things that went in it and the size of the portion i had im gunna say 300cals,

then i had a turkish delight options 60cals so adds to,

1211 cals today, im tryna stick between 1200 and 1500 im not hungry now but if i get peckish before bed ill have something :)

Morning :D hows everyone?

I feel really good this morning, very motivated :yipee: cant wait to get on those scales tomorrow :yipee:

Hey, thought id show my face as its been awhile, nothing much happening with me at the moment, been ill alot recently whole weight loss + exercise been rather hard. FX'd everything will be back on track on monday.

Well done to everyone on there loss's for the last week!

morning everyone :D feeling abit tense today cus weekend is ALWAYS my downfall and i dont wanna mess up this week!

breakfast - frosties and ss milk (142cals) :D

Morning im feeling good today but this weather is giving me a downer i just wanna stay in all day and im going to have to walk to my friends later and get drenched tonight cause it doesnt look like its gonna stop :(

Breaky - had 2 slices of W.W bread toasted with extra light philadelphia spread

Awww thank you!

Brekki for me was this french thingy, lol. Think beings with C no way am i going to try and spell it haha.

i love that picture of you LO mtb i commented it on facebook before i got deleted! and noones added me back yet! :(

Thanks hun :D i did try adding you back but there was loads with your name and i couldnt find you! you wanna add me might be easier?

I am staying in now,was gonna go for a walk but the weather is awful, walked to school this morning and got drenched and blown away and had to go back out in it just now so look like a drown rat :lol:
Hunnnngggrrryyyy :haha:

i just checked and im the only one with my name :S strange, gimme yours then so i can add you :D

just deciding what to have for dinner now! xx

Had Activia yoghurt for brekkie and just did 40 mins on Wii Fit plus :)
Soup for lunch probably.

my facebooks Laura Anne Campbell :)

my mam just came back with a norah batty baguette with ham in for me was lush dont no how many calories were in it though i feel bad for having it :(

Breaky - 2 Slices Of W.W bread toasted with extra light philadelphia spread

Lunch - Norah battys ham baguette

dont no what im gonna have for my dinner going to have it early as im going out later tonight to a friends house

I have had cornflakes skimmed milk & tea no sugar

Lunch was ww toast with mackrel and ww yogurt

looking forward to my friday night fajitas when oh gets in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->