2010 fat busters!!

How many calories do you think is in a white baguette? it had abit of ham in well lots of ham :haha:

mmm still dont know what to have!!

OH gets home at about 1.30 so i dont know whether to wait n get him to take me to subway :p i know thats silly though cus i could just have a sandwich here and were meant to be saving!

i hurt my foot yesterday tripped down the last few steps on the stairs and in the effort not to drop jesse i landed funny on my ankle, so iv got abit of a limp now, no wii fit for me for a couple of days! :dohh:

yeah without i just googled it, id say 50cals a slice just to be safe specially if it was thick ham, xx

Just had a WW soup, soooo tasty, had a slice of bread and butter with it though.. oh well!

I kinda couldn't resist a pasty again yesterday, I think I've got a pasty problem haha

White baguettes just on there own are really high in calories...like most yummy food LOL

iv just had a ww tuna and mayo sandwich and a bag of walkers baked comes to 363cals,

so total today is 505cals, not too bad i dont think!

Oh god i dont think im going to have anything else then now i feel bad for eating it! i really want to drink tonight
but i cant it's so boring watching my friends drink and i cant!

Cause when i drink i always get off track with my diet and end up binging on crap food

im starting to think i might drink though i mean i'll just get a little bit tipsy i wont binge i'll make myself not!
what drink you think i should get the most healthiest option for drink?

This is quite helpful https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/logout/news_features/alcohol.htm

Its about 50 cals for a shot of vodka.....alcohol is empty calories but thats just my boooooooooring diet mode talk :haha: thats why I am not touching for a while. stick to spirits rather than wine or larger or cider, much less cals and you dont need as much so lower cals :haha: x

I can't really drink now because i had pancreatitis i have to be careful!

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight? I quite fancy quorn curry or maybe quorn chill con carne....?

I think ill get vodka what drink though do you think i should get? i dont want coke not really keen on vodka and coke

Vodka and cranberry? Or Vodka and Orange juice?
I like malibu and coke :)
Bacardi breezer do diet versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"