2010 fat busters!!

Think ill do the orange juice i love OJ :D

i hope drinking doesnt spoil my weightloss this week i'll be gutted! :(

I can't really drink now because i had pancreatitis i have to be careful!

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight? I quite fancy quorn curry or maybe quorn chill con carne....?

We have fajitas on a friday night when OH gets home, which is not till 7pm

No idea what to have tonight, probs just be a WW meal, I'm starvinggggg

i tried the ww hotpot yesterday and i thought
it was lovely, a bit on the small side but still nice :thumbup:

icelands have them for £1 :happydance:

got bolognase for dinner tonight

tip for the week - BUY FRYLITE OIL!!
it's brilliant and saves using so much oil!​

I'm stressing! Promised Jack a party at a soft play place for his birthday and it's so expensive!!!! Erk!

Oh it gets so expensive doesnt it ? 7 pound a head most places and a minimum of 10 children.

Feels like I have been picking all afternoon :nope: had snack a jacks, few mouthfulls of kids pasta, an orange, and a optons hot choc :dohh:

i dont fry anything! if i use the frying pan for mince or chicken whatever i just dry fry it lol
just had a massive go at OH hes been annoying me all day iv been waitin to go asda since one o clock while hes pissed about and we have to go to my brothers at 6 so its too late and i cant have any tea now! well annoyed me and he kept sayin calm down with a smug smile on his face so i punched him round the face and i feel really guilty now :(

at least its not crisps and biscuits paula xxx

You punched him? :(

Jack wants his whole class and his cousins...i know all of them won't make it but thats about 29 kids and at 7pounds a child thats alot! And i'd like them to have party bags but thats another pound per child! Even with my Mum offering to pay half thats so much money for us!

I could just eat a orange!!

breaky - two slices of W.W bread toasted with extra light philadelphia spread

lunch - norah battys baguette with lots of ham

dinner - vodkas and orange juice :haha:

iv never hit him before he just annoyed me so much i didnt even mean to actually hit i meant to just throw the blanket in my hand on his head but i was too close now hes sulking cus iv punched him lol

Not going to have any tea....feel too guilty about the things I have eaten today, been picking at the pasta tuna sweetcorn & mayo i made today .... so annoyed with myself :sad2: wont do that again :nope:

You need something hun,a bowl of cereal or some soup maybe?
Otherwise you will feel so hungry you might pick later. xxx

I had my first compliment today! Off my nan haha, she hasn't seen me for like a month and said I look half the size to before lmao. I'm hardly half the size.. but still :D

So today i have had...

Activia Yoghurt
Small mug of soup. 2 ricecakes
Quorn curry with rice
And gonna have some special K Mini breaks with a cuppa in a bit.

Aww thats brill expecting :dance: I got one yesterday from a lady at school,she said is your coat getting huge on you :haha:

Good day glitter :thumbup: I am having my fajitas afterall :blush: worked out I have had 1000 cals before my fajitas so that will take me to 1350 cals which is not bad really!!!

I can never take compliments! But thats great girls that other people are noticing,well done!

Thats a good amount of Cals for a day :)

I've had 1100 today so not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->