2010 fat busters!!

WWhot and spicey chicken pizza and 2cheese and bacon potato skins = 486 cals!!
feel guilty cus i keep thinkin it should be double that!

OHs pizza he's having with his potato skins is 850cals...PER HALF!!!
and of course the skinny thing is eating the full lot,

so:

breakfast - frosties and ss milk
lunch - WWtuna mayo sandwich bag of walkers baked,
dinner - WWhot and spicey pizza and 2cheese and bacon potato skins

totals to - 991! gunna have a few glasses of wine tonight watching trueblood so that good glad i can treat myself now :) x

i left half my pizza cus it was too spicey! will be sticking to ham and pineapple in future lol!

having a WW strawberry merangue dessert 86cals, and my wine is 89cals a glass, probably have 3 or 4 glasses but nevermind still done great for me on a friday night lol! x

uuuh im drunk of how ever many vodka and souther comforts!

just had half a cheese pounder burger with red cabbage on i neeed to be sick it tasted disgusting i hate drinking!!

After weeks of eating crap :) I'm back! I'll give you my new "properly fatter" weight later on :)

Hannah you make me laugh :lol:

I didnt eat much yesterday, only drank vodkas and diet cokes last night... there was a buffet and I didnt have anything apart from cheese and pineapple on sticks I love them things!!!

Had a tad hangover this morning... so had a maccy d's breakfast haha, my day off today so its ok, plus I hardly ate yesterday

I jumped on the scales earlier, and they are saying Ive lost nearly 4lbs, Im assuming thats where I havent eaten and some of it will go back on :lol:

Nice to see you here again Hannah :) xxx

Not bad day

Breakfast-Rice crispies with semi skimmed milk
Lunch-Tuna Roll and a packet of weight watchers sweet chilli baked crisp things
Dinner will be a WW meal i think....

Everyone else having a good day?

Well last night i ended up having vodka and orange juice and some southern comforts and lemonade then went out to the pub and had 2 southern comforts and lemonades out then drunk me i walked to the pizza place and got 1/2 pound cheese burger with red cabbage on and chips and garlic dip i ate half the burger and left the chips had about 4 chips nd was like im gonna spue so left it all :lol:

today ive had

Breaky - 2 cups of tea 5 sweetners both times

Dinner - Went out for a meal to beefeaters

Starter - Kofteh kebabs on sticks they were only little had 3 of them

Main meal - Grill salmon fillet with baby butterd potatoes and salad and corn on cob but only ate a little bit and tried some of my mams steak just a tiny peice and tried a tiny bit of my sisters chicken skewer

do you think todays been okay? or bad? :(

I feel like i have though dont know what else to have will make something light when i watch my dvd later tonight :)

it was okay but i found out some bad news so that's why i ended up leaving walking in the rain for food was all a waste of cash though left all of it near enough :rofl:

hey girls hope weve all had a good day,

i only had 2glasses of wine last night so i did good :D

had abit of a crap day today though well..

breakfast - nothing didnt have time,
lunch - cheeseburger from burgerking, couple of fries and a diet coke, OH was whinging to go in and i couldnt sit and watch him eat and have nothing, i did pretty well though,
snacks - few handfuls of sweet popcorn and coke zero, (we went to the cinema to watch the crazies,)

i havnt had any proper dinner yet but i think going off my normal weekends iv dont pretty good :D

Well done Paula :D

well got hungry so i had my meals what i had at restaurant today (above if you want to know what) then i had a packet of quavers only 86 calories lol and then just had a mince and peas and potatoes lightchoice meal it was only 200 calories and i added some steam fresh veg so
that's 336 for all that dont know what my restaurant meals would be in calories though!

Hey ladies :) sorry i have not been around much but i have to try not to obsess about my weight as had an eating disorder a few years ago..but im doing well, lost another 6lbs since my last weigh in here, been going for a 1hr walk everyday which i think is helping a lot so feeling pretty good about my weight loss so far, hope you are all good too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->