2010 fat busters!!

well done paula!!

i ended up havin mcdonalds last night ! :dohh:

i spell it becki MTB, it was okay but im such a snob with films i cant help picking things apart im the worst person to go to the cinema with haha, its cus i was into film making a few years back now i just tut at everything lol, it was good if a little predictable! xx

i havnt had anything to eat yet cus not been shopping still and nothing healthy in,
were going to the park now and its a big park so were gunna do alot of walkin today and pushing my little lump in his pram must be good for my arms lol! xx

erm i may have drunk my weight in wine
last night :blush: :dohh:

ive not put all the weight i lost back on
though, i cant wait to start cd again
we had a friend over this weekend who's on
lighterlife and the difference in him was
AMAZING!!

i need to win the lottery :rofl:

Not long been up i love lie ins :D

Breaky - 2 slices of W.W bread with philadelphia spread on

going to have pasta and cheese lighter choice for lunch i think that has like 375 calories in

and chicken BBQ fajitas tonight for dinner :)

Oh you starting cambridge again jenny?? good luck

cant wait for tea tonight...chicken burgers and spicey wedges mmm LOW FAT of course!
baked chicken breast, small brown bread bun, bit of extra light mayo, lots of cucumber, tomato, onion & salad & slimming world chips, baking potatos chopped into wedges, bit of fry light sprayed on then bit of fajita spice mix sprinkled on and bang in the oven until lovely and crispy!!!! chicken burger & chips :D

So far had small bowl of bran flakes, 1% milk & 3 glasses of sugar free squash
& a WW strawberry mousse

Only had 600 cals yesterday cos had a shitty day (thread in girly sanc)

OH has took kids out to duck pond so I am gonna have a bath & relax before I get my hair done tonight.

Ooh your dinner sounds lovely Paula and what are you having done to your hair?

So far i've had a Activia yoghurt for Breakfast
Bran Flakes and a ricecake for lunch...dunno what we are having for dinner yet.

Just did Rosemary Conley Fat Burning workout.I REALLY need a sports bra!!!!

Uh i just found out some upsetting news :(

dont even know what im going to eat i cba to make them chicken fajitas now
and my sister ate my pasta by mistake really not in the mood!

:( my dad had just broke 2 parts of his spine too! :hugs:

Just the usual highlights.......but I am really wanting to go chocolate brown but dont know if it will suit me :shrug: desperate for a change though! my hair has been the same all my life lol.....but i was thinking to wait until i lose all my weight and then go for it to have a makeover :) but i wanna do it now...oh i dunno :dohh:

paula ... probs wont be until may :(
tax year starts again soon and my money goes
down once emily hits 1 and ive got her bday
to sort out aswell :dohh: :wacko:

and m2b - i hope your grandad's alright
hun and gets well soon :flower:

xxx​

Ooo just cut up my 'chips' OH will put them in oven and have it ready for when I come back from hairdressers mmmmmmm only had branflakes and ww mousse today

Thanks everyone :hugs:

is your dad okay Paula? :(

i just had a cheese and ham toastie and a packet of quavers god i really doubt im
going to have even lost i was doing so well i knew i shouldnt have drank on friday it always messes up my diet!

hope hes okay M2B, :hugs:

we went to the park ended up having a hotdog, not had anything else though apart from pepsimax, so just gunna make sure i have something light for tea, might have WWchilli meal, really not hungry yet though dont want anything!
i dont think i will have lost tomorrow either, really annoying cus i only had 1lb to go to get to my first target! though tomorrow is the start of a fresh week eh! xx

ive got a roast in the oven

:happydance::happydance:

not eaten today yet so im starving!!
nice big dry roast it is :cloud9:

xxx​

i never use oil on anything haha, my mums making potato pie, i really want some but mm,
i have gravy on everything!! lol x

Theres alot of calories in gravy.I didn't realise until a few months ago.

Whats potato pie? Sounds good.I love potato!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->