2010 fat busters!!

Oil on a roast?! i never use oil even when i was not on a diet lol!

went to my hairdressers house @ 5 to get my hair done and she was not in!!!!!!!! FFS fuming, fooked my whole day up :( she cancelled last week too!!!!! to go to nandos with er friends! dont know why i bother :(

aw paula thats really annoying! i need my hair cutting i made OH do it last time he did it pretty good, one of my friends is a hair dresser so he does it normally,

potato pie is mince and potatos..in a pie :p haha, xx

Can you not change your hairdresser Paula if shes letting you down? :hugs:

my diet has went down the drain this weekend i blame the drink and a crap load of bad news my bgf told me a secret that she kept from me since i was 3 months preg which really upset me :( and today with my grandad not my weekend at all going to be back on the diet wagon tomorrow deffo though :)

Not ate much at all this weekend,
today had branflakes, ww mousse, ww caramel crunch dessert, and a chicken breast with a brown bread bun and a low fat cheese slice...........never ate the chips they were :sick: so about 1000 calories
yesterday had tiny jacket potato with beans and salad, and a wrap with chicken slices and salad so about 700 cals ish

i had a small bowl of potato pie for dinner didnt eat the pastry though and had a ww strawberry merangue and a glass of wine :)

reaaally not looking forward to tomorrow though god i just know i havnt lost!! :(

Mm ive lost this week could of been alot better if i hadnt drank over the weekend though! and i just had a cheese burger and chips cause i just thought well i had a crap weekend this week may aswell have one!

iv lost 1lb! dont know how cus last night the scales did not look promising AT ALL!

so my weight is 15st thats my first short term goal reached!! 9lbs lost since january! slowly but steadily eh!

:D next goal is 14st 5lbs! :) oooo so happy! iv never actually managed to reach my target before im soooo pleased with myself! hope everyone else loses today! :D xxx

Well done Boothh, you must be doing something right :thumbup: have you been below 15st before or is this the 1st time you have lost weight? xx

i was just under 12stone when i got pregnant, but jesse was born in august and i carried on eating like a pregnant woman, just after i had him i weighed 15st 2lbs but because i carried on eating loads then i put on another 10lbs up until just before chirstmas when i started losing weight, then put some back on over christmas!

im gunna get it all off though now im determined! i have 3stone to go until im back to normal :D but ideally id like to get to 11st so 4st really, xx

this was taken in probably july 08 and i got pregnant november 08, im hoping to get back to about this really! even though i thought i was really fat then lol! x

https://i48.tinypic.com/wak21f.jpg

You will do it!!! :D thats how I am huge now....2 babies, no diets inbetween pregnancys, just carried on eating like a pregnant woman :rofl: not funny really :nope: now as a result I have well over 100 pounds to lose :( never mind. How tall are you again?? I am 5ft 8 and I dont know if I would like to be 11 or 12 or even 13 stones :shrug: I have always been big, size 9 feet too :haha:
Cant belive 5 years ago I was 13 stones :shock:

thankyou i was a size 12there, at around 12st, im between 5'9 and 5'10 depending on what day it is and who measures me haha, i have size 8feet too, thats exactly why im tryna lose some weight now paula, cus we are trying for #2 i dont wanna end up with 2lots of baby weight to lose! we will get there its just a long road, and your doing amazingly, if i had done as well as you id be half way there now! xx

just did a 15minute workout on the wii, all the aerobic stuff, jesse was getting fussy by then so had to get off, i havnt eaten anything yet, i dont feel hungry but im gunna have to get something soon, might just wait til dinner time now though :)

had WW country vegetable soup, 92cals, might have a sandwich after ive put jess down for his nap!

Ohh wish I was half way there :sulk: haha but I have a long way to go yet, oh well I got this fat so I have to lose it then I will be proud :smug: I keep on thinking wonder if I will get to my goal weight of 12 stones by January next year? Really hope so, we will see eh!

B- bran flakes small bowl with 1% milk, coffee no sugar. (200 cals)

L- 2 slices of white bread (no WW bread left :() with cant belive its not butter light, 1 scrambled egg & WW toffee yogurt.
(350 cals)

i think you will paula if you keep going the way you are! dont be disapointed if you arnt quite there though! because you will have lost a whole lot of weight by then!

when we move out ill be getting ww bread for me i dont here because everyone moans about it lol, scrambled eggs sounds really good actually but iv already had soup so dont wanna eat something that big, would scrambled egg and 1slice of toast be okay or shall i just have a sandwich, mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->