2010 fat busters!!

OH NOOOO! I forgot to weigh first thing, and I just weighed now... and it says 11st 12 :cry: That means I've put on 4lb :nope:

just had a sandwich, 2slices of white bread, 3slices of turkey ham, scrape of butter and some low fat mayo, 312 cals,

so total of 404 for the day,

just weigh in tomorrow morning expecting and use that for your weight cus it changed over the day xx

still in shock iv hit my first target! cant believe iv managed it, its making me feel alot more positive now that i can lose all this weight! is anyone worried about saggy skin when theyv got to their weight? i have saggy skin on my stomach now from pregnancy and im scared it will get alot worse once iv lost weight!

I'm back to 11st 4lbs.So i've lost the weight i put on in the last 2 weeks!

Feels good to be back on track :)

Well done Booth and Glitterfairy :happydance:

Expecting I agree with the others weigh tomorrow :hugs:

I really hope I loose 3.5lbs :rofl: thats 2stone gone then, and as I reached one of my goals I'm gunna treat myself to a shit load of Benefit make up :cloud9: but knowing my luck I wont do it, or i'll be a pound or half a pound away lol :(

Thank girls, yeah I'll try again in the morning, fingers crossed it's not that bad!

Well done booth and Kez! :D

Ames when do you weigh?

think im gunna have a chicken kiev for tea, loads of cals left for the day so :)

Lost 2lb this week think thats good for having a bit of binge on monday and drinking over weekend and a meal and a takeaway :rofl:

well done hun! xx

just had for my tea, mozerella and pesto chicken kiev, small baked potato and garden peas with a little bit of low fat mayo not sure how many cals the potato was cus it was smaller than average so ive rounded it all to 600cals,

so thats 1004cals for the day so not too bad :D

going to my grandads soon so will probably bypass the biscuits and have a little something when i get home :) xx

I got Weight Watchers at 6.30 Expecting, so fx :D

Well done M2b thats great!! :happydance:

had a bad day today really had soup and a roll today and chicken goujons in a wrap with a bit of mayo and lettuce and chips went out for a meal lol then i just had pasta cheese and tomato i think that had 300 or 375 calories and a W.W dessert.. been out today
though and got my weekly healthy food though so roll on tomorrow :happydance:

Well done M2B & expecting!:happydance: Boothh, I am probably going to need a full body lift when I have lost all my weight! and my boobs are already like socks with tennis balls in :rofl: so god only knows what I will look like .....but really I dont really care, as long as I lose all the weight and look better and fitter and healthier thats all that matters, I can always squash my extra flaps n things into my clothes :rofl: but if I do need surgery I would not hesitate to get it!

HOW good am I, we have been out for tea with my mam, sister, neice & the kids to barnicles resturant lol and watched everyone eat fish, chips, mushy peas, bread butter !!! and I ordered a jacket pot with beans and salad!! :happydance: my sister was really trying to persuade me to get fish n chips and I resisted! :D Oh and they all got a pineapple fritter with cream and ice cream :O now I feel chuffed :smug: so had about 1050 cals today ish :yipee:

I lost 2.5lbs! :happydance:

Another 1lb and thats 2stone, woo hoo!

oh dont paula pineapple fritter ohhh my mouths watering i really want one now haha gunna have to have something before i go to sleep my stomachs rumbling like mad!

just had a low fat cheese, low fat mayo and cherry tomato sandwich! bad i know, im gunna try eat more filling things tomorrow to stop me snacking at night!! x

Well done Ames!

I weighed again first thing this morning. 11st 10, so I'm just gonna go by that and say I put on 2lb, not the 4lb yesterday haha

Well done ames!!!! :happydance: xx

dunno what to have for lunch...might have a chicken tikka wrap with lots of salad x

Had a really crap night last night so will have a good day today going to have W.W beans with a slice of toast for my late breaky then a W.W meal for my lunch with some veg and for tea i'm going to have a wrap with chicken and lettuce and lowfat mayo cant wait for that it sounds lush :D

bought some skinny cow ice cream yesterday only a £1 for 3!
and got some W.W desserts for a £1 each from asda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->