2010 fat busters!!

Ooo M2B u just reminded me that i have some skinny cow ice creams in freezer haha never had them before

ive eaten all my chocolate skinny cow ones over the weekend but iv got a full pack of mint ones i havnt tried yet, i bought the WW strawberry iced marangue from asda for £1 and they were really yummy!! :)

just woken up jesse let me have a lie in today what a good boy haha, so not eaten yet but my muscles are killing from excercise yesterday!

dont know what to eat, might just have a cheese and tomato sandwich cus that one last night was amazing! x

i was hoping so, i think iv tried the tub of icecream one but not the lollys x

Just did 35mins on Wii Fit Plus.Haven't had anything to eat yet...might have some cereal in a bit for lunch.

Yeah i've had the mint choc lollies.They did do some fruit smoothie ones a year or so ago but i didn't like them.
Seen the ice cream sandwich ones too...they don't look so nice.

my stomachs rumbling now really dont know what to have!

WW ham and pineapple pizza with abit of mayo for lunch (250cals) :)

cant decide what to have for tea, think im going to make a curry for everyone else i might have wwchilli andwedges, im starving now dunno what to have for a snack, i bought some WW bread before so might make a sandwich with it seen as iv only had 250cals today :)

I am hungry too, there is a ww caramel crunch staring at me but i dont want to have it already had a skinny cow ice cream...lush for 87 cals!! i dont want to eat it just cos its ww iykwim? lol

gonna have fruit salad with the kids :)

mam is coming over for tea not sure what to do....might do a slimming world recipe curry x

im doin a jalfrezi cook in sauce with chicken for tea, theres a korma one my mum wants me to make for my sister and me but im not sure cus its really high in cals, though iv not had alot of cals today so might just have some cus im not sure when ill have enough left over cals again to use it iykwim? what do you think? xx

Go for it hun, just watch portion control cos a big portion of that will have hundreds of cals but sure a bit will be ok, just have more rice than sauce :) X

I've had a red bull and a ham sarny so far today. I guess it's not too bad if I just eat lettuce for tea!! haha.

No idea what I'm going to have, just chuck a WW meal in the microwave I suppose.

I'm kinda not doing aswell as what I was at the start of the diet, I suppose it's still better than before the diet so I guess it's better than nothing :shrug:

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter and small tin of W.W beans

Lunch - W.W ocean fish pie and steamed veg and a W.W chocolate brownie dessert

Tea - Will be chicken in a wrap with lettuce and low fat mayo

ive made both the currys but im thinking i will just have my WWmeal then have a strip of naan bread dipped in the sauce, cus i really only want it cus i know i shouldnt then i still feel like iv had something naughty but not all the cals if i had the full meal :)

I forgot to check in yesterday but I lost 1 lb last week, so thats 56 lbs lost:)
I was worried about dieting with breastfeeding but my 3 1/2 mth old had a doctors check-up yesterday and the lil chunker weighed 18 lbs even so hes obviously getting plenty of milk *lol*

Thanks Expecting, Paula and Glitterfairy! :hugs:!

Well done Jennifer! Omg 18lbs lol, Kane got weighed today hes only 15lb 6oz ha

Having a day off today :blush: loaded potato skins and junk :D

Just had 2 tortilla wraps with chicken in and lettuce and mayo and a shape strawberry yoghurt im stuffed
now feel like ive had a bad day but i havent :wacko:

had around 1040 calories today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"