2010 fat busters!!

M2B - I alwaaaays feel like I have had a rubbish day but when I work out the cals its ok but I still cant convince myself :lol: like today!

B- rice crispies 1%milk, tea no sugar.(200 cals)

L- 1 white asda tortilla wrap with chicken tikka slices, lettuce, tomoto & bit of extra light mayo (400 cals ish)

S- skinny cow ice cream stick (89 cals) & a WW Caramel crunch dessert :blush::blush:(180 cals)

T- WW chicken tikka & a bit of sweetcorn mmmmmm (320 cals ish)

(1190 cals all together) so almost band on but somehow feels like I have ate WAY too much!!!!!!!

Why the :( M2B? you should have at least 1200 cals a day (I cant talk lol) thats a good day!

I dunno i just never hardly ever have that many calories on a diet and i just feel really bloated now! dont think
ill have chicken wraps again make me feel rubbish after :(

breakfast - none got up late
lunch - WW ham and pineapple pizza and squirt of low fat mayo (250cals)
dinner - WWchilli and wedges meal, sprinkle of low fat cheese, small piece of naan bread dipped in korma sauce, and a skinny cow mint icecream i left some of the chilli so rounded to (550cals)
just had a sandwich, WW bread, squirt of low fat mayo and 2slices of wafer thin chicken (150cals)

so 950cals total for the day ill probably have something else though cus im not full at all! but a good day so far lol!

Morning :D

Breaky - Scrambled egg with a slice of toast with butter and W.W small tin of beans

im not having very good time lately :( last monday started fresh, by mid week extreme period pains by weigh in id gained around 5lbs id lost :( come monday gone still got pains, but iv somehow manged to loss 2.5lbs but im due on, on thursday, so looks like another shit week for me.

hope everyone else is having better luck.

last two days, cereal for brekki, wraps for dinner, cereal for tea & cuppa just before bed.

Hope you feel better Amber! :hugs:

Only had my breaky so far today going to have a pork steak with a ball of stuffing that 527 calories in and some baby tateys with
veg and that has 92 calories and going to add some more tateys to it :D

where is everyone today it's quiet in here!

Aww i hope you feel better hun :hugs:

if it helps im not much better i just wanna eat junk right now! but not gonna :(

hey girls v been out all day,

breakfast - nothing was too busy
lunch - southern fried chicken wrap(didnt finish it so rounded it to 400cals) and a packet of rowntrees randoms, 164cals, and pepsi max, 0cals,

so total for today so far is 564calories so far which is okay, my friend gave me her 09 ww points books today and i worked out how many points im allowed off her stuff, so im gunna start doing points on moday :)
dunno what to have for tea though might have my wwpizza cus its all i fancy at the moment!!
xx

today ; ww bangers & mash, water, yoghurt. tea, probably cereal, ohh yummy.

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter scrambled egg and small tin of W.W beans

Lunch - W.W lasagne meal

Tea - Will be a pork steak with veg and mint butterd baby potatoes and a lil stuffing ball and a tiny sausage wrapped in lil bit of bacon

Been a okay day today feel like my tea is really unhealthy though! :(

Hi all :D been out all day shopping

B- rice crispies 1% milk

L- grilled sirloin steak, tiny jacket potato, flat mushroom, half grilled tomato & garden peas in a pub mmm

T- just made extra lean mince, WW jar of chilli, tin of beans mixed in, brocolli, cabbage, carrots, turnip mmmm

Lovely meals today! but feel sooooooooooo sooooooooooo greedy :sad2: ate too much? dunno where to start working the cals out...................

Hope you brought yourself something nice Paula!

Todays been ok for me. Had the dreaded pasty again and for tea I had 2 yorkshire puds and a mountain of veg and a bit of gravy, could be worse :D

Got myself an outfit in 2 dress sizes smaller :) and spent a fortune on new spring clothes & Pj's for the kids.........goooorgeous stuff in next for kiddies :cloud9:

Suppose today has been good, been walking around since 8.30am :)

I have worked out 200 for breakfast
700 ish for lunch (prob over estimated!? not sure)
300 for tea ish so........ 1000 calories all day :dance: xxx

had WW ham and pineapple pizza for tea with low fat mayo, then had one slice of ww bread with some chips on and low fat mayo :dohh: worked all that out to 550 but iv over estimated,

and a mint choc skinny cow icecream,

worked that out to 1114 cals today :) maybe have some toast though in a minute, i managed to fit in a size 14top today, it is a little tight admittedly but not much at least my arms fitted through the wholes lol! and i had to keep pulling up my jeans all day i bought them in jan they are size 16 and now they are just falling down really badly lol so happy about that, walked from town to my friends today too so 2mile walk :)

good too see you fitting into smaller
clothes ladies :dance:

ive had ...

2 hot pocket (not good i know!)
needed something uber quick lol

a cereal bar

and ive got a chilli on the go

not alot today as ive been out and
about and stressed lol​

Morning :)

Breaky - Mc Cain cheese and ham toastie (457cls) bad i know but i was starving when i woke up and had no eggs or
bread and really didnt fancy cereal and had a cuppa with 4 sweeteners

mmm that sounds lush m2b, I could just eat that! I hate sweetners so just go without in my tea/coffee/cereal, kinda got used to it now.
I just had rice crispies.......would love a bacon & mushroom & tomato sauce sandwich!!!
wont though! gonna have a ww meal for lunch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->