2010 fat busters!!

I had a bowl of special k, starving already! Might make pasta with a WW sauce for lunch

morning girl,
breakfast - half a coffee slimfast 110cals, 2slices of WWtoast with scrape of butter 150cals, chocolate fudge bar 163cals,

i was really hungry for some reason! 423cals so far! i feel like today is gunna be a bad day! the car failed its mot this morning too so im pissed off cus weve gotta fork out loads to fix it and get it retested! money we dont really have! :(

It can still be a good day becki dont worry :hugs:

so far had rice crispies, skimmed milk, tea no sugar skimmed milk.

was sooo looking forward to lunch of WW sauages and root veg mash with onion gravy looked lush but was :sick: was one of those chilled meals not the frozen ones.

having jacket potatoes for tea, not sure what to have on them? maybe ww chicken curry or beans & lots of salad :)

roll on weigh day :dance:its thursday already where are these weeks going :shock: xxxxx

this year is going super fast isnt it paula! i cant decide what to have for lunch, im pretty hungry but cus friday is shopping day we are fast running out of healthy stuff, cant wait til monday when i can start doing points! :)
i might just have a sandwich, but going to have it on normal bread cus im never full if i have wwbread so i use it more for a snack! x

Its like paper ww bread isnt it :lol: I have cut right now on bread, i was sick of waisting ww bread cos i would only eat like 4 slices a week! so i just buy the kids' bread and if i fancy bread i will just buy a low fat sandwich! :thumbup: OH just rang hes tucking into a footlong subway :growlmad::haha: I need to be doingmore exercise but I am sooos oo tired :sleep: still trying to talk myself into cleaning the bathroom :haha:

just had lowfat cheese sandwich wokred out to around 400cals so 823 for the day so far! loads more than i normally have before dinner :(

aww im meeting my friend later and were walking to the park with jesse, so bit of excercise for me there, i just dnt feel very optimistic this week,

Oh gosh I hate those days glitter!! I always get sooo hungry a few days before :hugs:

had another fudge cake bar, 163 cals, :dohh: i think AF must be just around the corner!

Stay strong becki and tell those cake bars to p**s off :haha: we always have yummy stuff in for Jack, I have an easter egg in the cupboard and cream eggs ...but somehow I have resisted them!! got coming anywhere near me the evil things :growlmad::haha:

Breaky - Mc Cain Cheese Ham Toastie (457cls)

Lunch - Will be a W.W chicken hotpot with steamed veg

Tea - Will be scrambled egg with 1 slice of toast

Snack - Probs be a skinny cow ice cream lolly

leaving home was the best thing i did lol

and some council places are lovely!
there are some shit holes yea but generally most
council places are in pretty good nick!

i'd love a council place would save a fortune :rofl:

i was thinking about finding a job again but i dont
know if im ready either ive been out of work for
19 months its gonna be scary jumping back to work!
and ive never had a permanent job :(
i might do a home learning course and finish my a levels
im not sure which yet tbh :wacko:

ive got the child care (my mum lol) but i just dont have
the funds for school and if i go back to full time working
we're about £50 better off a month and that's not really
worth missing out on emily growing up for :nope:

now im ranting :dohh: :haha:

xxx​

Omg m2b :hugs::hugs: :( so scary there are alot of people loosing their homes, hope we are not one of them when OH is jobless in 3 weeks :cry: how old are you?? xx

Bum...just ate a load of marshmallows.Having a shite week :(

Stoopid hormones...craving comfort food!

I had a dream about marshmallows last night you just reminded me :rofl:

I LOVE THEM :cloud9:

jenny, iv never worked (that must sound soo bad to some) im finding it bit scary. i finished college then had amber, only problem is family member for me cant help me that much with child care, the cost of child care is very expensive, sometimes just works out better for me not to work.

i moved out when i was 18, and i moved 250miles from my family & friends that was hard, but got easier.

today iv had a sandwich & some crisps. glass of juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->