2010 fat busters!!

I hate marshmallows :sick: lol
so today had..........

rice crispies skimmed milk, tea no sugar (200 cals)

WW sausage and root mash & WW rasperry tart yogurt (400)

snacks - 2 snack a jacks & a few bites of jacks ham & cheese sandwich :dohh: (say 200 cals)
just having a WW chicken tikka now, could not be bothered to cook for me today ( 306 cals)

so about 1100 today, might have a options hot choc while watching what kaite did next :D

fridddday tomorrow cant wait to see my OH miss him so much xxx

I love thursday nights the soaps what katie did next and skins love it :happydance:

Breaky - Mc Cain cheese and ham toastie (457cls)

Lunch - Chicken hotpot W.W meal (274cls)

Tea - Going to have scrambled egg and a slice of toast (around 319cls)

So had about 1051 calories today might have a skinny cow ice cream (87cls) though when watching skins :D

i wouldnt want to live in any of the council areas round here, iv grown up in them and its not what i want for my baby! not to be snobby cus iv always lived in council estates, but my mum and dad owned our house, you just want better for your baby dont you,
you can find some cheapish private and estate agent rentals our house we should be moving into is 395 a month for 2double beds, and a garden, :) not in the nicest of areas but better than a council estate!
i moved out of my mums when i was 18 went 250miles away to swansea (i live in manchester) but came back when i met OH cus i couldnt be without him lol (soppy i know)
now were moving to huddersfield which is only an hour away so its okay :)

OH wants a takeaway and i think im gunna indulge, iv had a crap day and just feel shit,
i havnt had a real cheat day in ages so im just gunna go for it, im starting points on monday anyway so ill deffo be on track then cus i can see myself falling off the wagon the next few days, though ill try not to!

Enjoy Becki..... what ya having?? just to make me jealous :haha:

hmm its between mcdonalds, kfc or a curry, the thing is now i cant enjoy cus i calorie count it and get annoyed! im just not feelin in the mood for something healthy i dont know whats wrong with me, lets hope its cus im pregnant hahaha then i can get back on the cheese pizzas ;) x

hope we dont get put in a bloody bad area god ill never be able to sleep at night if we do!

im hungry now i want a pizza chips and garlic feel crappy now just know i would feel ever more crappy though after having it so not going to bother :(

just ordered a 14inch stuffed crust pineapple and sweetcorn pizza for me and
14inch stuffed crust meat feast for OH with gralic bread and garlic dip, looking forward to it cus im just in that mood, i really do not know whats wrong with me!! :( feel really shite today!

:hugs: 14'' each :shock: mmmmmmm my tummy just rumbled when I read it lmao! i miss pizza the most i think! or a big mac :haha:
I worked out that a large double whopper meal with coke is like 1400 cals :shock: i used to get them all time :shock: more than what i eat in a full day now

dont worry i wont eat it all my eyes are definatly bigger than my belly though i could easily have put that away at one point but that was when i was 11stone and way before the calories caught up with me!
it will probably be ransacked by my little sister and then ill save a piece or 2 for tomorrow OH will definatly finish his though LOL!

im just gunna relax for a few days cus im particularly stressed at the moment and struggling with my diet is just stress i dont need!

i wont go mad over the weekend, hopefully as soon as we find out if we can have this house it will be fine! then ill be able to get on with it! and im starting points on monday!

ooh its here!! x

Bloody hell 14inch i cant eat a 8inch half the time let alone a 14inch :rofl: but that's because i used to have them like 4x a week i was obsessed!

just realised how wrong that most of that sounds but nvm :haha:

had 4pieces of it, so nearly half! but no garlic bread and only a little bit of the dip cus it was angin!

suppose its not mega bad but stil pretty naughty, just gunna try and be good over the weekend!

Bet it tasted lush ar could well eat a 1/2 pound burger with red cabbage on and garlic dip!!

I feel like I am eating too much, this week especially! but we will see tomorrow when I get weighed and if its 2lbs or under I am going to be more strict with my calories! NO more than 1200!! I mean 2lbs I'm ok with, but ideally I would like to be losing 3lbs a week + x

Didnt you start losing 3lb a week at first Paula then it might have slowed down?

I dont know what to have for my breaky i want a toastie again but got none :(

mm i could just eat a toastie, theres loads of pizza left but iv woke up feeling abit stronger and im gunna try not to eat it!!

gunna have some cereal i think :)

Nope it's warbutons it's small bread so it's 69cls per slice it's lush! i could not eat the W.W bread any longer didnt like it one bit thought it tasted really crispy and dry toasted and i dont like much butter on so couldnt make it that moist lol it's nice for sandwiches though x

Today I've had a pasty again :nope: I swear it's harder giving up pasties, than it is giving up smoking lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->