2010 fat busters!!

just had a bowl of crunchy nut with ss milk, 180cals,

What you been picking on?

I've only managed half a mug of soup all day...anxiety is bad :(

Aww hope you feel better both of you! :hugs:
what you been picking on paula?

Had my breaky so far going to have a W.W meal soon with some steamed veg im getting hungry now

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (173cls)

Lunch - Lasagne W.W meal with steamed veg (303cls)

so 476cls so far today really glad i am sticking to it lately going great!

going to have scrambled egg on 1 slice of toast tonight for my tea and a W.W dessert if i get hungry

today

B- rice crispies skimmed milk tea no sugar (200 cal)

L- 2 slices of normal white bread :)dohh:) with mackrel on (380 cals)

S- 1 bernard mathews turkey goujion dipped in tomato sauce that I made Jack :( (pack says 306 cals per 100g baked and there is 192g in the full pack and 6 goujions and I had one ....anyone know how many calories?? I am thick :haha:

1 bag of hot tomato snack a jacks (100)

omg now I have wrote it down its not as bad as I thought!! :happydance: still could have been better but miles off what I used to eat I suppose!

Tea is friday night fajita night when OH gets in.....I cant wait lol (350 cals)

hope everyone is well....:hugs: glitter xxxx

That sounds like a good day to me paula :D
and i wouldnt be able to tell you how many calories im on the thick side aswell :haha:

Going to have scrambled egg on toast in a minute im so hungry now! so that would round up to about 715cls for the
day thats not alot going to have to have a W.W dessert i think when watching a film or something

Not had the best day *TMI* have a bad period so don't feel up to wii fit plus or workout dvd.

Had a small mug of soup.
Some weight watchers baked crisps and dinner was chicken pie,veggies,potatoes,yorkshire puds and gravy.Doh!

sounds like a good day glitter!

:rofl: M2b.....OH just worked out my little question, he said about 100 cals

1330 cals god I am slacking :sad2: will bealot better now its the weekend and I can keep busy busy :thumbup: due on too and it always makes me starving

Wonder what the scales say OoOoOoOOOOoooo :rofl:

sorry in a funny mood :blush:

Have you been at the e numbers Paula LOL
I feel so bloated and yeuck!

:rofl: i hope i have lost atleast 3lb this week i'll be happy with 2 though :)

just came on though not craving anything though so that's good but i bet i wont lose much this week with coming on! :(

No,you are a good girl!

Ooh we are all coming on at the same...don't they say that ladies who are close often do.LOL

LOL glitter...true

I'm not as good as you latley, you dont seem to eat much , makes me feel bad about how much I eat :( but I suppose I must be doing something right xxx

OH is home and is watching the mentalist or something :lol: I dont like anything he watches lol....I'm off to bed just now :sleep: what are you watching? xx

I dont like that either lol im not even watching anything my sisters watching a crap film called static on sky 3 im just browsing the net at houses :)

I watched One Tree Hill that i recorded...getting a bit obsessed with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->