2010 fat busters!!

I was obsessed with one tree hill when i was pregnant cause all i had was my tv and food all day and all night most of the time :haha:

I was the same think he is gorgeous! he's a little shit in the old ones i was more attracted to him then for some reason god knows why :wacko:

Up bright and early here, little man not well :( no :sleep: in for me x

Morning god i feel so crap today got bad cramps just cba im baby free for the day though so just gonna chill till she comes back :)

havent had breaky yet but im gonna have toast again when i cba to make it that is!

omg friday night tv is great, lost! (for OH not my favourite lol) at 9pm and then 10pm...TRUEBLOOD!! woo,

iv had a bad couple of days, had a bicmac yesterday and a big aero and popcorn at the cinema,
this morning for breakfast iv had sausage sandwiches with ketchup and butter, was really nice but i feel guilty now,

im having the weekend off though and not going to be upset if i dont lose cus im gunna start points on monday and i will beback on track then, but still havnt been shopping so all the food we have in is fatty and crap!

on the good size though i put a pair of jeans on that i bought in october and they were too tight, they were miss selfridge size 16 which id say is really a 14 anywere else cus the sizes are tiny! well they fit me today!! had to prize myself into them when i first got them so iv not had them out for months! and today they fit perfectly!! :D x

I love trueblood but i dont have the channel to watch it so have to wait till it starts showing on 4 :(

that's great you can fit into them! i would never be able to fit into a size 14 pair pants now tbh im not even buying new clothes for myself till ive got to my goal weight dont see the point when im just gonna keep dropping weight will be buying my holiday clothes a week before i go on hols though cause i dont wanna buy them like in a couple months time and have lost more weight and wont fit in them!

i watched the first episode on channel four then i couldnt wait so bought the box set haha, iv just finished the 4th book gunna start the 5th tonight! really good, we went to the cinema to watch alice in wonderland last night so i havnt watched the seocnd episode yet but iv + it lol! xx

i didnt watch it in 3d cus they were all booked so we watched it in normal,
it was okay, i am a film snob though and cannot help to pick apart any film, the storyline was weak with absolutly no twists what so ever but i have to remember its aimed at children, the effects and the design of the set was amazing and id recomend it just for that, but all the way through it burton might have well stamped his name across everything it was soo stylised, all in all if you watch it for what it is its good, but its not something id particularly watch again, which is a shame because i love alice in wonderland! xx

i expected more from it, maybe its been hyped too much!

I dont think it's a film i would like tbh so not gonna bother renting it in the future lol

on the other hand i would love to see that new disney film that's out the princess one :haha:

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (173cls)

Lunch - W.W chicken hotpot meal (274cls)

2lbs ON :cry: :shrug:

I really dont know how .... all I can think of is af is due any day :shrug:

:hissy: gutted I have tried so hard.

I dont get how you have put 2lb on paula you have been good this week like you always are! :wacko:

I honestly dont know :cry: not gonna stop me though!!! soooooooo frustrating though :( everyone keeps saying I will lose alot next week after I have came on, we will see! I have also had a bad belly and TMI not going to the loo!!?

You are probably bloated from being due on and if your not going to the loo that will bloat you out too. I expect you will lose a larger amount than usual next saturday hun.

I'm having a bad day,feel out of it and sick on my tablets.Hate having to take them but my anxiety is bad.Blah :(

Aw paula :hugs: i bet you will lose alot next week!

im so tempted to get a takeaway tonight but just gonna have a waffle and a slice of toast and scrambled egg cause only had 447cls so far today might have a W.W dessert depends how many calories ive had after i have added all that up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->