2010 fat busters!!

I got some weight watchers frozen mint chocolate deserts today,said they were new.They look yummy!

Tried on this top today https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...category_rn=88619&productId=1598373&langId=-1

Really pretty and i tried a size 10 and it looked so pretty but the back was a bit clingy and short....so tried the 12 and it was too big around the shoulders/chest.

Grrr its every so cute and girly

I'm sad that it looked so clingy at the back,otherwise i would have got it.So pretty!

Aw yeah i love tops like that with the cardys :)

i really want a takeaway grr i really want to give in and get one i dont think im going to be able to give up on takeaways :(
do you think it's okay to have 1 takeaway on a weekend and that's it or do you think not? reply asap haha

i dont think one treat a week will make much difference hun,

i got on the scales before and i weighed 15st still! thats after iv eaten loads of crap and later in the day when i normally weigh a few pounds extra so i must have lost something!
it gave me a boost and iv hopefully turned a bad day around!

breakfast - 3 sausage sandwiches with butter and ketchup (totalling 3slices of bread)
lunch - none was out
dinner - WWham and pineapple pizza, with 2cheese and bacon potato skins, and low fat sourcream :) and a WW strawberry merangue dessert soo yummy,

i feel really guilty iv let myself slip the last few days, but im gunna try my hardest tonight and tomorrow now cus i want to get under 15st if i can on monday! even 1lb would do it!!! :D

gunna really try harder tomorrow and starting with points on monday so it will be a fresh start!

dont worry paula! i always gain water weight around AF it is just water dont worry or give up cus next week it will have gone you will see! keep your chin up hun you do brilliantly!! xx

wotsits are only 90 odd cals a bag arnt they?

Stuff it im ordering a take away :D

So today is

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (173cls)

Lunch - W.W chicken hotpot meal with steamed veg (274cls)

Snack - 3 Marshmallows (76cls)

Dinner - Takeaway - 1/2 cheeseburger with red cabbage and chips and garlic dip
anyone know how many calories that is? :rofl:

even if its 1000 which i dont think it would be, you will still have had a good day so dont worry! i cant wait to move house, then i can plan my meals alot better, get into excercising, and be alot more calm about life in general which will make it easier! x

Dont think i would be able to eat a takeaway every week made me feel sick after! going to go on my bike tomorrow for a little bit feel bad for having a takeaway but nvm it's out of my head now wanting one hope i still have a 3lb lost on monday!

Had 1800 cals yesterday :hissy::hissy: nothing fattening or bad, all healthy stuff just too much!!!!!!! damn AF!! NEED to keep my motivation up! its so hard on a weekend when OH is home, all we want to do is enjoy the weekend, I need o remember I dont need food to do that! we still have not had a takeaway or ate out in a pub what we used to do allll the time :( nevermind I need to keep thinking what is more important!

Not going to give up for NOTHING and certainly not after 9 weeks and such good weight loss :nope:

Aww Paula, it's got to be AF, your doing so good! And think of all that money you must be saving not buying takeaways or eating out :D

I'm not gonna weigh tomorrow ladies, I've been kinda off the last week. Decided I'm gonna start all over again on Tuesday when I do my shopping. Gonna plan out my meals for the week and just buy what I need, and not all that other crap I usually get haha

Thanks girls, just feeling shitty because of my gain x

Oh well time to get out and about in the sunshine x

dont be silly paula its not even real gain that!! you know its not, with how good you are there is no WAY you couldve gained!

breakfast - apple,kiwi,lime smoothie, probably gunna have something else before we go out though,
taking jesse to the park so alot of walking and going to take a picnic, so turkey and light mayo sandwiches for me and some walkers baked none of the other goodies haha,
and we are having roast chicken for dinner so just a small portion for a possible loss tomorrow ! xx

just been on the scales... and its looking great for tomorrow!

Morning isnt it a nice day today! :D

Bring on summer cant wait to take LO swimming and put her in a paddling pool with a sand pit ooh and park days im so excited it
will be her first summer well she was born in june but couldnt do much with her as a newborn :haha:

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (173cls)

im the same MTB jesse was born in august, so we never got to do much in summer cus i was heavily pregnant, then jesse was so tiny we couldnt go anywere really, iv stated taking him to the park alot and he loves the swings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->